Hello, i am new here, by reading everyones story (well some of them, cuz Wall of Texts) i want to share my feelings too.
1. Unbanning someone (alooot of players) who were knowingly cheating, is a bad idea tbh.
2. I dont want SPCT back, open conflict districts should be replaced with the OTW servers instead.
3. Improve Rifleing 3 changes were not needed, it was fine as it used to be.
4. I like the NHVR changes.
5. I dont know, how the yukon is now, but never really bothered with it anyways.
6. In my opinion it is better to change / tweak weapons one by one, bring them to live servers and let people compare, how they perform towards other guns which didnt receive changes yet, then tweak them again either more or less, whatever is needed. It may take some longer, but it might makes weapon balancing easier.
While doing so, u can keep those changed weapons live for like 2 weeks and work on other thing which needs more attention at some point, for example server performance / network coding, which leads me to the next point.
7. Server Performance / Network Coding: I like the fact, that u guys highered the max fps in the game up to 145 fps, but it seems like hitreg and general stability of any server in EU and NA became worse alot. I usually notice that while checking my fps ingame.
On top of that, I would like to mention, that G1 started hiding the entire stats for showing how the servers perform for real back in the days. By that means, u wont see, if the server ms changes at all (33 ms no matter what happens to the servers). You cant even figure, if the server is having issues or if its on your own end. I believe it came to live, when they implemented the softlayer servers, not really sure. Or actually short after, cuz people were argueing alot, how bad the servers ran compared to the "GOOD OLD OVERKILL SERVERS" and to be fair, the Softlayer servers still run way worse since ever. Please change that again.
8. Battle Eye, much appreciated, seems to run better then Fairfight from the start. I also like the fact, that you guys stopped sharing, who gets banned, I dont really care who gets banned anyways. I gotta admit, I would like to be able to use /report again, guess you guys are working on it.
9. Feedback towards Little Orbit, all of your Members at the Company seems really nice and helpful, which is nice, even tho, mistakes happens every now and then, which is fine, nobody is perfect. I appriciate all your effort you guys did and keep doing. Hoping for you guys to succeed with the game.
Thats it, i believe, thanks for reading