virginiavirgin

Will the ffa r and d 3 be back

Will it have it’s own joker box or is it gone for good because i don’t see it circulate around anymore

How about taking a look at the marketplace?

28 minutes ago, Gro said:

How about taking a look at the marketplace?

They removed the power boxes off the consoles too 

FFA 5.56 can still be found on the market but its the highest priced item to get as its the rarest gun in the game and one of the best guns to use. If you want a cheaper vers you can always buy the bullshark. Its still a decent pick but the 5.56 tops it.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

its one of the best guns to use

What?

Its an Obir. 

Just buy an Obir. 

... smh

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

What?

Its an Obir. 

Just buy an Obir. 

... smh

FFA doesnt have the obir zoom which makes it more viable at closer ranges

FFA doesnt have the obir zoom which makes it more viable at closer ranges

... pretending people dont mod the Obir

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

... pretending people dont mod the Obir

Growing up in APB I mained OBIR, now I main FFA. Same mods and everything but the removal of the zoom makes it more viable at closer range which means I can kill more. Anything that far out is HVR territory so having such a large zoom doesnt help that much.

Growing up in APB I mained OBIR, now I main FFA. Same mods and everything but the removal of the zoom makes it more viable at closer range which means I can kill more. Anything that far out is HVR territory so having such a large zoom doesnt help that much.

So just HS2 instead of HS3?

GG EZ

Placebo is strong I'll admit. I dont touch the cr5 or sword but I love the ntec.

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

it’s 5 degrees of zoom, and it’s entirely subjective on whether that’s better or not lol

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So just HS2 instead of HS3?

GG EZ

Placebo is strong I'll admit. I dont touch the cr5 or sword but I love the ntec.

All Hunting Sights have the same fov decrease.

• Like 2

Can someone explain me what the question is? (Sorry just want to be able to ask the team properly)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Can someone explain me what the question is? (Sorry just want to be able to ask the team properly)

Hes asking about the status of the FFA R&D III joker box. 

The FFA is just a reskin of the obir 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don't understand why people don't get that.

12 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Long story short, there are two Joker Mystery Boxes, the Power Joker Mystery Box 9 and Tiggs' Power Joker Mystery Box, that can give a legendary called the FFA 5.56 R&D III, which is considered the rarest and most desirable legendary in the game (in reality, there might be fewer OCSP Jokers, but I'm not sure of that.)

However, the FFA III is essentially just an OBIR with 5 degrees more Field of View in Marksmanship Mode, so it's really not essential to the game for them to be in circulation: the gun is primarily a "status" symbol.

• Thanks 2

@Lixil the gun they are talking about became a very rare item due to its scarcity. This gun was released at first in a unique kind of Power Mystery Box lately named Tiggs PMB or something like that, that Tiggs released I think as part of a event, lately she been giving away a few more of these and many players acquired one, but there's no way to get one anymore besides a very few on sale in the ingame marketplace and price is like x3 or x4 times the cost of the most expensive legendary guns.

Edit: What Kewlin said regarding its origin is more accurate.

Edited by Salvick

42 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Long story short, there are two Joker Mystery Boxes, the Power Joker Mystery Box 9 and Tiggs' Power Joker Mystery Box, that can give a legendary called the FFA 5.56 R&D III, which is considered the rarest and most desirable legendary in the game (in reality, there might be fewer OCSP Jokers, but I'm not sure of that.)

However, the FFA III is essentially just an OBIR with 5 degrees more Field of View in Marksmanship Mode, so it's really not essential to the game for them to be in circulation: the gun is primarily a "status" symbol.

We need "Lixil Power box" now 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DopeSV said:

no we dont want more 400g1c boxes :')

Just put the FFA R&D III in Joker Mystery Box 9 with the Bullshark. It'll still be rare, but it'll at least be reasonably obtainable for more people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

Just put the FFA R&D III in Joker Mystery Box 9 with the Bullshark. It'll still be rare, but it'll at least be reasonably obtainable for more people.

Bad idea...JMB 9 cost 100g1c,Tigg's Power Box 400g1c so R&D III not gonna be rare anymore

1 hour ago, Caisey said:

The FFA is just a reskin of the obir 🤦🏼‍♀️

It has less zoom than an OBIR when in marksman mode. Everything else is identical. So it's not a pure reskin like the CR-5 for example.

33 minutes ago, Keshi said:

no we dont want more 400g1c boxes :')

The original purpose of GM, Power, and GM Power JMBs was not for them to be for sale, it was as a special promotional thing. Putting them up for sale was just a mistake RP made when they were desperate for cash.

So it's not really a bad idea to have new GM boxes and power boxes.

31 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It doesn't need to be obtainable for more people, that defeats the purpose, lol. Just use an OBIR, it'll get the job done just as well.

Edited by Kewlin

isn't it still in the gold loyalty boxes? seems enough to me - but i guess i already own one, so ye.

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

@Lixil the gun they are talking about became a very rare item due to its scarcity. This gun was released at first in a unique kind of Power Mystery Box lately named Tiggs PMB or something like that, that Tiggs released I think as part of a event, lately she been giving away a few more of these and many players acquired one, but there's no way to get one anymore besides a very few on sale in the ingame marketplace and price is like x3 or x4 times the cost of the most expensive legendary guns.

Edit: What Kewlin said regarding its origin is more accurate.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Hes asking about the status of the FFA R&D III joker box. 

Thanks guys!

40 minutes ago, DopeSV said:

I'll pass on that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, DopeSV said:

Bad idea...JMB 9 cost 100g1c,Tigg's Power Box 400g1c so R&D III not gonna be rare anymore

What you are talking about is called artificial scarcity, and is the only reason why the FFA R&D III is rare since there shouldn't be 'unblancing' items if we don't want a p2w game, but although it doesn't affects weapons balance at all because everyone already said it is functionally identical to the OBIR, it is a very exclusive item due to its scarcity, and that's the purpose when something was designed to be exclusive logically.

Wouldn't deny it is a great acquisition, and I'm totally fine with it being what it is right now, but at the same time I'm more likely to lean to the side of providing everyone with equal chances to acquire any item designed by the developers, at least in an event once a year idc, but other than that this one is just another item like any other but with added value for being an improvement and not just an enhancement imo.

Edited by Salvick