Ritual

New Clothing Content Survey

ddeac21f-b33c-4ef1-88a0-41436c0916a4.0e2

Just hit me. A single plain dogtag like this for example so we can do our very own custom dogtags.

• Like 2

Like what a couple of people said, body kits for a couple of cars that don't even have them since day one

LGhobBQ.jpg

ok now to what you actually wanted us to suggest 

-visor hat

short sleeve hoodie not Hooded Smock

LOJolLn.png

Track jacket, weird how we got track pants but never this (zipper down or up option) not sure about the hood 

3DU22oP.png

forgot one more thing

Collared long sleeve shirt without any pocket or with few buttons (mostly around the top)

something like this (with no buttons at all)

Didier-Drogba_1917836.jpg

or this

1fa3a768-e1d1-412c-9d4d-07ce392cba9b.jpe

Edited by Bruhd101
  • Like 2

i don't need pictures or a 20 foot long post i am a simple man

horse head mask traffic cone hat and the yugo car

as for guns i want a 700 NE becuase i want to hunt large cars

• Like 3

I'll keep it simple...

*Actually ban cheaters?

*Contacts for progression, it's been YEARS.

*Akimbo Duel Wield secondary

*Trip mine deployable / Trip sensor for location alert

*Reskin half bricks/8balls to Shuriken / Throwing knives

*Trench coat

*Cultural appreciation hats (Rice hat, sombrero, turban, etc...)

*Silenced carbine

*Buff carbine to 50m range (It's in the rifle category with the range of an SMG right now for some reason)

*Pioneer with a truck bed (Jeep Gladiator type vehicle)

*Lifted truck style vehicle

*More male clothing in general

Edited by thrown.

For me it's like this thing

1181824-552x552.jpg

Riot helmet! One with glass shield and one that you can put your symbol on

P.s.

Please finish and release SPIN phone brick reskin 😄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

- I'd like to see horns that are closer to the forehead instead of so far towards the back of the head
il_fullxfull.3840969906_85mq.jpg

- The music editor is nice and has a lot of different "instruments", but sometimes, I wish there were more instruments/more quality to the instruments

- A few more business styled clothes for men because especially the normal suit makes my character look bigger than he should be.
- New masks to cover the entire face, top half or bottom half of the face

- New gloves, for example the kind which keeps the index and middle finger free while covering the rest

There are many primitives in the symbol editor, for example, circle, square, triangle. This is the basis on which individuality rests. 
There is also a lot of useless multicolored junk in the symbol editor, for example graffiti from RIOT. These symbols, on the contrary, deprive of individuality. 
When creating new clothes, you need to strive to create new primitives and avoid extremes like graffiti from RIOT. It should not have complex fabric textures and folds. We can make them ourselves. 
It is necessary to add the "fabric type" parameter, chameleon, mother-of-pearl, metallic paint effects to the editor. 
Add simple, modern clothes, with customizable fabric type, simple textures. 
Fix old primitives, such as a jacket. He looks really bad. 

I'll write a little off topic. You need to update the products from the sellers in the cinema. Hold a contest. Add unique combinations of modifications for cars. For example, two blue modifiers. These products will really attract buyers.

In the weapon editor, you can definitely create a material similar to colored chrome. Why not add it in the car editor?

HAIRSTYLES! That's where the gold mine is! It's basically clothes.

• Thanks 1

My quick list for single clothing can be unisex, if need reference I can provide images.

Also need a change for female body option breast size to have it, so you can reduce the minimal size to flat chest? this allows design/symbols to actually warp better and look better on female clothing tops.

Top:

• Oversize hoodie up and down (no zip
  • Oversize t-shirt
  • Oversize jumper
  • Oversize un-button shirt long sleeve or short sleeve variant.  (*this can be worn over other clothing such as long sleeve shirts)

Bottom:

• Cargo pants with suspender straps
  • Ripped Demin jeans
  • Ripped Denim Shorts (F)

Mask:

• Half Face Respirator Mask

• Surgeon mask

Accessories:

• long Winter Scarf 

Overalls:

• Demin overall with pants ripped or un-ripped
  • Demin overall with ripped shorts (F)

(*note Demin overall can be worn over other clothing such as tops and underwear)

This needs to be in the game the ultimate urban Ghille suit!

QZqKQxM.jpg

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 4

think about some leotard/swimsuits for female characters but there is a thing that i would like to be able in game.

Certain NPCs have some good details, such as LaRocha's hair bang in the front under his beret, the nades on his belt or torn, patched baggy jeans.

56228.jpg

Speaking of Social District's npcs, i definitely would:
1410470-sofiavascucci0001.jpg

there is also this site with some old art where you can take inspiration from

https://awesomerobo.blogspot.com/2011/05/look-at-art-of-apb.html

Edited by PunkStrider
  • Like 5

Add a thobe

Add a shemargh only head and covering chin

Add skullcap/taqiyah

Add male hoodie hood down

Add nun/priest robes

Add plain facemask to edit instead of face paint annoying when switching outfits

Add onesie hood off and hood on

- Slim puffer jackets, unzipped (opened), but both versions availabled would be nice too (zipped up and unzipped), this thing will sell a lot 100%

- Longer length coats / jackets, preferably parkas

- Male suits and blazers that dont look like dog training bite suits, some actual proper fitted suit

- Short sleeve collared shirts both for males and females with decent slim fit and non plastic looking material, fabric preferably

- Rolled sleeve shirt

- Opened (up to halfway) shirt with good material that lets you wear chains underneath

- Male dress sneakers

- Techwear pants

- Cotton joggers with nice shape and pockets

- Track suit top

- Many models of popular Wristwatches

- A lot of new Hand cuffs to match with wristwatches, black beads cuff

- A lot more sunglasses models

- Airpods (ez sale if you make them as expensive as 3D glasses)

- Newbalance, Yeezy, Vans, style sneakers

- Flip flops, sandals

- Letterman jacket

- Male hoodie hood down with a zipper, opened

- Comfy baggy hoodie with hood down

- Male turtlenecks

- Polo shirts

- Bucket hats

- Nice smaller folded wool beanie

- Wool sweater with nice material and wool details

- Slingbags

- Ripped designer slim jeans

- Good looking boots

- More hairstyles

For me the most important thing about clothes is the premium look and shape. If the item in game exists but it looks bad, it is worse than not being in game at all. Half of clothes ingame look really ugly or have or materials or huge models which make your character look like some sort of taxidermy doll filled up with way too much cotton. One of items that actually looked ok in recent years is the Hockey torso shirt for females. Aim for something like that in terms of quality and shape. Dont make the clothes look like they are painted onto body, look leathery, meaty or as if they are plastic. And dont add any glowing elements to them.

Moving away from city urban style dress code some other suggestions are:

- Expedition hat

- Combat / Riot helmet

- Backpack with weapons from game holstered on it, like NTEC, Scout, Oca, Obeya, OSMAW, etc. It doesnt have to be interactive where you can choose any weapon, just make like 3-5 or even 10 different ones if you feel like it, so each one has one of meta weapons

- More pairs of gloves

• Like 4

21 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

Body Pijamas

___kigurumi_dl___by_kurusou-dacqgc0.jpg?

that cow pyajama has something fascinating... 

Anyway for "NEW CONTENT SURVEY" for a moment I was really expecting something else... again sigh... 😔

Edited by PingOVER9000

Honestly, I would love to see more animal outfits. Something more popular with the furry community like Foxes, Wolves, Cats, or Dogs would be really nice. I mean we already got full suits of a Chicken or Bunny, why not something like a Goat suit. Hook a girl up.

Also the ability to change Genders of characters would be really nice too, even if that meant that it would render all clothes on that character unusable. I really would love to play on my maxed out EU characters again, but they were made way pre-transition and I do not like playing as dudes.

• Like 1

I would like to see more outfits based on the 2018 pandemic event or something similar. I would also like torn or torn clothes, but in the clothing model, an example would be that, so to speak, a gas mask with broken protective glass and it can be seen through that damaged part of the mask, the eye or part of the face of your characters or clothes such as suits, pants or the top have a torn or broken part and that some of the skin of the character or of the character can be seen under that opening the clothes they wear underneath.

postscript: sorry for my bad english i had to use google translate

On 7/12/2023 at 3:00 PM, Kiida said:

#bringbackjumpscout

Also give us tails. Don't need to be animated. Huge moneymaker y'all are sleeping on.

yes to scout

also are the tails clip ons... or.....

23 hours ago, HNY- said:

It's really hard to give any constructive criticism or suggestions to you guys.

The majority of the APB community hate you and your policies and how you deal with cheaters/griefers.

ya yupp

22 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

CONSUMABLES.

revert to 2013 contact patch and go from there. its simple.

On 7/10/2023 at 4:21 PM, Yapopal said:

One employee, one boss, one dude from another company to support the employee.

it's like road workers, 1 doing all the work and 6 leaning on shovels and 3 making decisions.

on-topic;

i want some wizard robes

• Thanks 1

Accessories: Nightvision goggles for eyes or on front of helmet. Belt chains (hanging) in varying lengths. Ties/Bowties.
Unsheathed knife (customizable) for harness or combat gear. Option to have 1 knee pad or 1 elbow pad instead of forcing 2.
The same applies to things like legwarmers, for example always forcing 2 or nothing. Some socks allow only 1 while others don't?

Armor: We have pretty good choices, however we need the ability to stack items.
Unique items such as magazines, tazer, grenades, spray cans, etc, should be able to be added or removed as needed.

Badges: Country Flags, Military insignias, various patches able to be worn on shoulders, backpacks, or combat gear.

Belts: Any belt should be allowed to be worn with any piece of clothing. There is only 1 high-waisted belt and can only be used with specific outfits.
The one that currently exists looks like a belt for the Santa top and is too big/chunky to fit other apparel. Smaller version of high-waisted belt would be ideal.
Then there comes belt styles, a knotted belt, braided belt, metal/chain belt. Give us different choices of belt buckles as well to interchange.

Bottoms: Jeans - Really could use a High/Mid/Low Rise feature but as for style - Bootcut/Flare, Capri, Ripped/Distressed. More options for cargo/pocketed pants.
'Tech-wear' style pants. Joggers. (Not the warmup/sweat pants that exist as the texture is not fabric) Normal looking shorts for males. Dolphin shorts.
Leggings that don't have that almost shiny texture.

Eyewear: Rectangle/Square, Round, Browline/Clubmaster, Cateye, Wayfarer, Sport. All of which should be able to change lens color or just simply 'clear'.

Footwear: For all that is holy...casual walk or run shoe that isn't weird leather texture! (Nike/Adidas) Thigh-high boots. (Think of dressed to kill boots without all the lacing/buttons, and NOT leather texture)
Combat boots like the military would use. (mid-shin, unlike existing combat boot option) Crocs. Slides. Low-top Converse. Vans style slip-ons. Dockside/Boat shoe.
Open toe heels. Flip-flops. Slippers. Dr Martens. Socks. (Knee, mid-shin, ankle) Fishnets. (varying size/lengths)

Handwear: Mittens, Latex/Nitrile gloves.

Headwear: Standard brim (baseball/dad) hats should be able to be worn forward or backwards. Snap/Buckle hat. Bucket hat. Sun hat. Visor. Bobble/Pom Hat.

Jewelry: Lip ring(s), Nose ring (not just middle.. side option.) More earring options.. diamond/stud/hoop/dangle/etc. Chokers with different accessories/charms (Heart, Ring, Bell, Star, Spikes, Studs, etc)

Masks: Cloth/Surgical mask. Scream mask. Dual cartridge half mask.(Think of like a paint respirator)

Overalls: Legitimate denim overalls.

Skirts/Dresses: More dress options in general. Mini skirt, Pencil skirt, Slit skirt, High waisted skirt. Furthermore, different textures would be nice, such as fabric, denim, leather, etc.

Tops: Cropped shirts! (Short-sleeve, Long-sleeve, Sleeveless) Camisoles (Spaghetti strap), V neck shirts (Again, Short-sleeve, Long-sleeve, Sleeveless)
Turtleneck. (In normal fabric!) Bodysuit/Bunnysuit. Cardigan. Zip-up Hoodie that can be open. Cop 15 Shirt. (For Females!) Windbreaker/Lightweight Rain Jacket. (Nike/North Face)
Puffy or Quilted Jacket. Peacoat. Varsity Jacket. Athletic/Athleisure attire.

Underwear: Halter Bikini, Flounce/Skirted Bikini, Scrunch/Ruffled Bikini, One-Piece Swimsuit. Low/High-waisted thong/g-string. Nightrobe. Bralette. Pantyhose/Tights. Boxers.

Webbing: Maybe more tech-wear style belts/chains/tags?

Unlabeled items: More vehicle kits/wheels!

MISC NOTES: Please make clothing items plain and simple textures so *we* can customize them. Preset clothing is very hard to work with and customize. Add inventory space for more clothing.
Give us the option to save a few favorite outfits so it can be applied again easily in the future without going through mail searching and making space. Fix body paint/tattoo ordering.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

- old unlockables : maybe about 5 or so years ago you were able to unlock a lot of emotes, symbols and increased item slots for every item type from missions. i have about 81 clothes slots where as some of my friends only have 60. but since the addition of joker tickets / consumables they are buried so far underneath you basically are forced to buy them from armas ( you cant even buy more item slots at all anymore) i would ask to lessen the probability of joker tickets but increase the amount you get to say 100. that way newer players can still unlock them, and the current players can still unlock more item slots , tickets and consumables if they have already unlocked everything.

- upgrade the themes / songs creator with new instruments, or just an overhaul for a newer editor + instruments

- instead of having to add multiple duplicate items to the social market, just add the ability to add multiple symbols to 1 listing. reduces the amount of listings in the market making it easier to see what is on offer

- a lot of items in the clothing store cannot be worn with other items, could just allow them to intersect and let the player decide whether they like it or not. alternatively adjust all clothes to fit each other

- the green spaces in social, add small markets that players can show their sale items, similar to buying the display tokens for symbols / character statues

- inaddition to above, vehicle displays you can buy from

- fix the hit box on the jericho / bishada so you cant flip them from 1mph pits on the rear wheels

- wargear (criminal) available for enforcers

- tactical gloves that arent fingerless

- watchman assault rifle without cooling jacket or with surpressor + 2 open slots

- being able to create weapon load outs and changing during the respawn screen

- customize weapon attachments  

- tactical goggles that fit with the current combat helmet in the game

- armored vegas kit similar-ish to the armored jericho and waragi pioneer 

- more DMR rifles in the sniper class similar to the issr guns

- baretta hush puppy , could work similar to the condor (new pistol legendary)

- CBMP-45 'arrow' available alone in armas / joker store

- if people dont like the new server system that will be implemented then maybe just add a queue option so people dont have to spam join

- fix the threat system, maybe add a threat higher than gold so that casual players arent matched against those above their own skill level

in addition to above, could just remove threat from not having played in a while and earn it back from playing matches (basically how other games have competitive ranking)

- remove the ability to use macros for firing weapons

- instead of kevlar implants add an 'armour plating' mod which reduces specifically weapon damage similar to how flak jacket reduces explosive damage

- a regenerative nos mod that can be used over time rather than in one shot

- 4x4 jericho / bishada

- equipped weapons will appear on the player. primaries on the back, secondaries on the waist or a drop leg. separate toggle for visibility on the client side for player equipped and opponent equipped

On 7/13/2023 at 3:59 AM, SuperChaffee said:

Hey guys remember what Flight said

**Keep your ideas related to clothes and clothes accessories for this thread**

you know what YOU KNOW WHAT

WE NEED WEARABLE TUBAS AND/OR OTHER INSTURMENTS

Hello,

Even though it was mentioned multiple times by @Flight and @Ritual, I would like to remind everyone that the purpose of this topic is to collect players' suggestions about clothing and clothing accessories only. In an effort to keep this thread as readable as possible for our team, any post or suggestion unrelated to this topic will be removed.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Azukii

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Unicorn-Swimming-Armbands-Inflatable-Arm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSesCG0ttQpGuPmHcsroZQ

can i get some floaties, its summer and i got no summer attire

• Like 2

Clothing huh?

I'd like to see a bunch of the unreleased stuff get touched up and finally make their way out in properly customisable form

Things like:

Glossy Do-rag

Glossy T

Alice Band - Male

qOqd7Xq.png

Fingerless Gauntlet (L) + Female Version

Fingerless Gauntlet (R) + Female Version

Gauntlet (L) + Female Version

Gauntlet (R) + Female Version

[SGGolAP.png

Safety Goggles (Neck) + Female Version

YwxX1ro.png

Safety Goggles (Head) + Female Version

mx1mhYz.png

Webbing Vest + Female Version

HxYiShX.png

Webbing Vest (Holster) + Female Version

5cwex1T.png

Police Badge (Neck) + Female Version

iw9F1D4.png

Prentiss Tigers Badge (Neck) - M

Prentiss Tigers Badge (Neck) - F

roP9rlO.png

Then maybe some more generic streetwear/punk themed clothing alongside some more swat themed clothing

Neck-worn headsets, more general body/face piercings, lighter half-face mask, different finger rings

• Like 6