NotTheEnforcer

Dont expect support to undo their mistakes.

So, about 8 months ago I was rightfully and justifiably temp banned. For context on that, I had designed a fairly innocuous symbol, it was a small patch on my jacket and helmet. The ones on my shoulder and chest were just a rank and medal symbol but dont know who would get offended by what so all censored. I understood and accepted that ban, expecting the offending symbol to be removed. About a week goes by and the ban is lifted.

Well, the offending symbol was definitely removed.

So was my exp. And about half of my legendary weapon collection. Rank 251 down to Rank 239, a significant chunk of time when youre high rank trying to grind. They also completely broke my ability to use equipment, character mods, consumables, and vehicle mods. All slots locked, as if I was an Rank 0.

I wont post the support ticket or any info inside of it because of ToS, but needless to say it could be a small book.

Wanna know something else? They claim they cant add the rank back. (Really? You have zero tools to add xp/rank to a character? Bull. Shit.) They manually gave me 1 singular legendary weapon back, and that took about 4 attempts because they kept sending me a bugged one (assumed debug weapon) instead of the actual legendary (a new glory). 

Honestly, from the sheer amount of mental gymnastics Ive had to endure through this entire process, and just now attempting to restart the process today to get my shit back, I get told "oh hurr durr shouldve followed the ToS durrrrrrrrr". Keep in mind my character is still bugged and completely unable to use any equipment, consumables, mods, or vehicle mods. Literal core game mechanics. How the fuck do you tempban someone and proceed to completely annihilate their character, work, and time while youre at it? Arma, Rust, WoW, CounterStrike, no other MMO Ive ever seen in my time on this planet has ever managed to completely and utterly massacre such a simple process of tempbanning someone.

@MattScott Tagged because I literally have no idea who to talk to (above support) about getting my character into a playable state again because support has been utterly useless in this entire process.

Potentially offensive symbols censored. Check rank, JT, credits.

Before the ban: xqJIifO.jpg

After the ban:XF25xzy.jpg

Notice the locked slots, and rank? Yeah. Completely unusable now. That consumable slot shows as open, but I cant equip anything in it. No equipment, no char mods, nothing. Absolutely and utterly incompetent support.

UPDATE: I also found out I no longer have access to any vehicle customization parts Ive bought, and I had every single one available for every car except the Mikro. This is a *significant* amount of monetary loss/damage.

UPDATE 2: As a big f-you to everyone who dislikes me, my account now has full functionality again. Reaching my old rank of 251 has somehow, bewilderingly, fixed my account. GG.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

An SS uniform? What were you thinking?.

Ah yes, typical Cookie, ignoring literally everything else in the post. Can't imagine you thinking that you contribute anything of value with that mentality. Im not even going to acknowledge you at this point if that's all you can manage to focus on.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Ah yes, typical Cookie, ignoring literally everything else in the post. Can't imagine you thinking that you contribute anything of value with that mentality. Im not even going to acknowledge you at this point if that's all you can manage to focus on.

fair enough

what were you thinking tho

• Like 4

If I'm in a mission with BernieGores and kill them with an OCSP, is that a banable offense?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Ah yes, typical Cookie, ignoring literally everything else in the post.

The moment you engaged in bigotry, everything else ceased to be relevant. You deserve permaban, not suspension.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The moment you engaged in bigotry, everything else ceased to be relevant. You deserve permaban, not suspension.

Oh please kid, that's the dumbest take I've seen this year and its only just begun. You deserve a permaban just for having such a shit opinion. See how dumb that sounds? Yeah, thats you.

Oh and for context, making ultra-thin-skin people like you cry was always worth the potential tempban. I got temp'd, I stopped. But seeing how a tiny pixelated badge just completely mentally destabilizes someone like you makes it just insanely funny

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

gg ez no re

You're a dumbass. You have the ability to create near anything you can imagine with the editor and you proceed to make some SS symbols to RP as a Nazi? It's not "funny" to a LOT of people, your actions have consequences. Not that I'm saying those things should have happened to you but what did you expect? Would you be okay with your account getting totally nuked? At least then you wouldn't get blueballs... having your character there but.. not there.. LOL

GGNORE

16 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

You should explain to us why the SS uniform was so important to create, and why it's so humorous that you would knowingly risk ToS? Please, explain the joke.

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

gg ez no re

You're a dumbass. You have the ability to create near anything you can imagine with the editor and you proceed to make some SS symbols to RP as a Nazi? It's not "funny" to a LOT of people, your actions have consequences. Not that I'm saying those things should have happened to you but what did you expect? Would you be okay with your account getting totally nuked? At least then you wouldn't get blueballs... having your character there but.. not there.. LOL

GGNORE

Was it ever funny to anyone that wasn't" self proclaimed based sigma male Christian bale gigachad" in the first place

Edited by Bruhd101
  • Like 2

On 2/6/2023 at 10:21 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Honestly, from the sheer amount of mental gymnastics Ive had to endure through this entire process, and just now attempting to restart the process today to get my shit back, I get told "oh hurr durr shouldve followed the ToS durrrrrrrrr". Keep in mind my character is still bugged and completely unable to use any equipment, consumables, mods, or vehicle mods. Literal core game mechanics. How the fuck do you tempban someone and proceed to completely annihilate their character, work, and time while youre at it? Arma, Rust, WoW, CounterStrike, no other MMO Ive ever seen in my time on this planet has ever managed to completely and utterly massacre such a simple process of tempbanning someone.

Awesome. I think this is better than banning people, don't you?

Merged.

On 2/7/2023 at 5:23 PM, iRawwwN said:

You should explain to us why the SS uniform was so important to create, and why it's so humorous that you would knowingly risk ToS? Please, explain the joke.

But like, the leftists... and it triggers them... and they get mad. And that's funny.

Somehow.

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

But like, the lefists... and it triggers them... and they get mad. And that's funny.

Somehow.

It's interesting. Being part of this community now near 12 years and watching people grow up and out of certain things... yet somehow 'triggering' people is TOP of people's to-do-list. Sure egging people on is funny but idk man. Dressing up my character in an SS uniform to trigger people, surely there is another hobby out there that is more fulfilling.. more educating... a little less incel-y?

Maybe I've grown with the times a little too much to be still with these HSers playing a TPS that should have be canned 5+ years ago. XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Oh please kid, that's the dumbest take I've seen this year and its only just begun. You deserve a permaban just for having such a shit opinion. See how dumb that sounds? Yeah, thats you.

Oh and for context, making ultra-thin-skin people like you cry was always worth the potential tempban. I got temp'd, I stopped. But seeing how a tiny pixelated badge just completely mentally destabilizes someone like you makes it just insanely funny

lol at least claim creative freedom like all the other weirdos who thinks “triggering the libtards” is a personality  

• Like 1

op did a dumb thing 8 months ago, got tempbanned for it and acknowledges that it's just fair. you guys seem a bit too fixated on it and ignore the rest of the post

i personally hope op will get their stuff sorted and just don't get themselves in a repeat of that situation

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Yeedman said:

op did a dumb thing 8 months ago, got tempbanned for it and acknowledges that it's just fair. you guys seem a bit too fixated on it and ignore the rest of the post

i personally hope op will get their stuff sorted and just don't get themselves in a repeat of that situation

OP's trying to get their account fixed, and possibly prevent this type of incompetent account handling in the future, but instead gets harassed. So progressive, so inclusive.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

OP's trying to get their account fixed, and possibly prevent this type of incompetent account handling in the future, but instead gets harassed. So progressive, so inclusive.

luckily all you have to do to avoid "incompetent account handling" is not dress like a nazi

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

luckily all you have to do to avoid "incompetent account handling" is not dress like a nazi

By that definition it means everyone who uses the CAP40 and/or OCSP should be banned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

are we supposed to be inclusive of people who dress like nazis just to incite people?

his broken account sucks and i'd be mad if it happened to me, but at the end of the day it all could have been avoided if the guy didn't intentionally break the rules, so nah i really don't have any sympathy

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, glaciers said:

are we supposed to be inclusive of people who dress like nazis just to incite people?

his broken account sucks and i'd be mad if it happened to me, but at the end of the day it all could have been avoided if the guy didn't intentionally break the rules, so nah i really don't have any sympathy

But the punishment does not fit the crime.

5 hours ago, BlatMan said:

By that definition it means everyone who uses the CAP40 and/or OCSP should be banned.

you must have thrown your head against a wall at least 15 times before commenting that. no way you can realistically say something like that and not have negative braincells.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

For what its worth, if there was a genuine error within the process that caused this; I do hope this gets resolved.

Otherwise, that second paragraph really just makes me pity you.

I am German. My grandma lost all her siblings to disease and famine during and after the war. She almost died herself at the age of 11 and considering that, I'm lucky to be here.

After all that, at the ripe age of 85 my grandma can make and/or appreciate a well timed nazi joke. The same goes for me. Humor helps us to process awful things.

However, what you are doing is neither humorous nor creating interesting discourse. It just shows a lack of character.

I hope you choose to grow up eventually.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lol find it funny way more people are talking about the SS symbols rather than the man having his character broken haha, he should've said he got banned for lewd symbols and everyone would've taken his side

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

lol find it funny way more people are talking about the SS symbols rather than the man having his character broken haha, he should've said he got banned for lewd symbols and everyone would've taken his side

Ironically at least 2 of them were banned on fairfight. You'd think they'd have some sympathy.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 3:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

fair enough

dw I agree. Why even chance it if you love your account so much