What is the hazardous like now? in game experience

Does anyone have it? I heard that the weapon has had a 50 percent recoil reduction is the recoil like the ogre's recoil or like the yukon? which weapon has the similar recoil to the hazardous can someone also make a video on the new hazardous buff please reply. Also I would gladly appreciate it if someone can tell me the history of the hazardous of how it first performed when it first came out and how op it was to begin with to how it performed when it was nerfed to now also please compare this new updated version to the first pre-nerfed hazardous. 

Edited by Guest

I'd have to test it later. But it should be pretty decent, the problem with tommy was recoil. The problem with hazardous is bloom from CJ3.

4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'd have to test it later. But it should be pretty decent, the problem with tommy was recoil. The problem with hazardous is bloom from CJ3.

Also what was the hazardous like years ago? I heard it was super op to begin with then they nerfed it and now they reduced the recoil again? I own a hazardous however I am on the console we haven't received any updates I just hope this is a good investment. 

4 minutes ago, PureDiva said:

Also what was the hazardous like years ago? I heard it was super op to begin with then they nerfed it and now they reduced the recoil again? I own a hazardous however I am on the console we haven't received any updates I just hope this is a good investment. 

It was pretty good, then it was absolute garbage, and nowadays I have no idea. Servers have been a ghost town so I can't play, LOL.

It's a decent gun now. But recoil still needs to handle.

the normal 1922 handles like a oca with slightly higher recoil, but you use it like you would a n-tec. dont ask me thats how i been getting kills with it so far and i assume the haz is just more bullets and longer reload 

So in my experience, the M-1922 can rival the joker carbine. But will loose the TTk battle against a pmg and oca up close. 

For me the M-1922 is extremely fun to play now with and without mods.

I'm liking the change, its recoil/rise is more manageable, more so when aiming. 

I still have to work to control the gun. HB3 helps much but not necessary.

The weapon was best used in short 1-sec bursts 🧐

I'm gonna build a hazardous and try it later...

But  before they nerfed it long time ago i prefered ir3 on my tommygun 🙂.

Hazardous is terrible, but only because Cooling Jacket as a mod is terrible. The horrendous loss of accuracy isn't made up for by the minuscule fire rate increase.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:52 AM, PureDiva said:

Does anyone have it? I heard that the weapon has had a 50 percent recoil reduction is the recoil like the ogre's recoil or like the yukon? which weapon has the similar recoil to the hazardous can someone also make a video on the new hazardous buff please reply. Also I would gladly appreciate it if someone can tell me the history of the hazardous of how it first performed when it first came out and how op it was to begin with to how it performed when it was nerfed to now also please compare this new updated version to the first pre-nerfed hazardous. 

It's a walking medusa, Every single time i've fought it not really fun to square up against 3 of em.

I'm honestly confused why they reduce recoil by 50% and instead just didn't get rid of the horrendous exponential recoil that was added years ago.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm honestly confused why they reduce recoil by 50% and instead just didn't get rid of the horrendous exponential recoil that was added years ago.

Because that would make sense, and improve the game.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Because that would make sense, and improve the game.

Oh. 

Then we should revert the anubis changes too.

On 11/29/2020 at 10:30 AM, Zolerox said:

It's a walking medusa, Every single time i've fought it not really fun to square up against 3 of em.

I use the amg and tommy and can say that both feel different. If you want to counter the tommy play the oca or pmg or you can try the joker carbine.

between the pmg and oca i think hazardous stands a definitly big chance to combat these 2 guns.

ANOTHER  Fail

giphy.gif

Edited by PingOVER9000