yood

I deleted the game

5 minutes ago, TCRisky said:

I hope one day people will understand that skill in a game isn't just given to you. Getting destroyed every mission? Practice. That's the only way you will ever think of getting better at anything.

I hope one day poeple can understand that not all men are created equal, and no matter what they do or don't do, most folks are always going to be bad at most things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I hope one day poeple can understand that not all men are created equal, and no matter what they do or don't do, most folks are always going to be bad at most things.

You're definitely right there. But with time and effort, I'm sure everyone should be able to get better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TCRisky said:

I hope one day people will understand that skill in a game isn't just given to you. Getting destroyed every mission? Practice. That's the only way you will ever think of getting better at anything.

and also not stand in the open and use cover more. some people need to practice basic training again ( not the tutorial it sucks for that)

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Cheers on that!

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Everything is a last resort when you have like 10 people to choose from as your opp.

Having the district cap back to 100 may help with some of that.

Edited by HawtGirl

if you going to empty distric ofc u will be alone .

also depand on what time you play ,also dont forget atm there no matchmaking so greenz , bronze , golds , silvers are all together in the same server .

give it a chance play when there more full servers ( there are full servers belive me ) .

try to found some friends that they have sense of gameplay and group up with them and voila your half way to be ok .

practic in FC with others guns learn tactic and map and grow some hair man 😛

On 1/14/2020 at 8:15 AM, yood said:

yesterday I went to the waterfront the population was 6 enforcers and 0 criminals .

what I saw shocked me . the game's support is having fun with my worst enemies while riding Vegas .

what chance do I have of surviving ? zero .

67148206_903610826670467_439996905442980

From , you're dealing with old scammers, Removed Name and Shame ~@mayii

Removed Name and Shame -Spuzva

I don't understand this post.

1 hour ago, Donjae said:

if you going to empty distric ofc u will be alone .

also depand on what time you play ,also dont forget atm there no matchmaking so greenz , bronze , golds , silvers are all together in the same server .

give it a chance play when there more full servers ( there are full servers belive me ) .

try to found some friends that they have sense of gameplay and group up with them and voila your half way to be ok .

practic in FC with others guns learn tactic and map and grow some hair man 😛

You might go teach him some few tricks in-game right?

6 hours ago, Donjae said:

There is a word for that... I think it is called "being carried".

Having to get someone to play with shouldn't be a requirement to play a game.

17 hours ago, IS2APBR said:

ok but that was less than 2 months ago

i like to exaggerate

On 1/14/2020 at 1:15 AM, yood said:

yesterday I went to the waterfront the population was 6 enforcers and 0 criminals .

what I saw shocked me . the game's support is having fun with my worst enemies while riding Vegas .

Thx, I'm makin that my new siggy.

Actually I tried to play today, was 109 people world wide. 60 were in social.  In game 13 Enf 8 Crm.  I jumped in with my crim and instantly started lag. it was impossible to drive much less shoot.   I have nit see it this bad in years (and i have been playing since 2009).  Before Christmas the pop was double and there was no lag.  But even then of you jumped  into a game you would only find 1 dist close to being full.  What ever patches LO did, has caused major issues with the PC version.  

On 1/15/2020 at 6:15 PM, HawtGirl said:

There is a word for that... I think it is called "being carried".

Having to get someone to play with shouldn't be a requirement to play a game.

actually there is word for it indeed called "be friendly to people and get friends" 

dont put words in my mouth i didnt say , i say try to found some friends ....to found friends didnt meant to be carried more meant to found friends to have fun with them and play with them . 

what u say There is a word for that... I think it is called "being carried". ( are only what you want to hear ) .

" Having to get someone to play with shouldn't be a requirement to play a game." - indeed , but there is a diffrents in any online game if you play alone or with friends .

its all about what choices you make for yourself .

On 1/14/2020 at 8:15 AM, yood said:

Sadly but as always Gamerfirst and Little orbit dont care about the player, on xbox we a plagued by toxic behavior and ddosing to steal peoples legendaries what does orbit do? Turn their back... but take our money... i have stopped playing a little too. everyday vets and new players quit... and they dont even try to fix it. not even their firewall. it so sad to see this game go down hill,  sometimes i feel like they just riding the wave to milk as much money they can before dropping the game. instead of getting it up and running and make it awesome.

21:31 Central Time..

Means in Central European Time it would be 03:31 o'clock.

No wonder that no one was playing around that time from EU side.

1 minute ago, Dasimoge said:

21:31 Central Time..

CT ingame refers to Client Time as opposed to ST which stands for Server Time (There's a setting to pick which is used ingame)

So it's just in his/her local timezone

1 hour ago, LilPurple said:

Can someone translate this post?
:classic_huh:

I'm mad because the game has low population with only blatant cheaters/scammers inside (and GMs allow it).  So I uninstalled the game so I can resume playing Fortnite with the new Ninja skin and now I am happy.