mynd
Members-
Content Count
4639 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by mynd
-
A cooldown on trading is abysmal. What a terrible decision I hate to say.
-
So the dreaded shotgun meta is over? Despite the silly sarcasm in this thread, could bring some back. I know I temp quit in order to avoid another shotgun heavy meta.
-
I do wish everything was account wide, or at least faction wide if account wide didn't make sense (enforcer, criminal exclusives). Legendaries should just be a token for account wide access to that gun instead of mailing. We can dream! Honestly, there is so much damn shit that could be done to improve the quality of life in APB that it could be worth while for them to spend some time here vs developing new stuff. /shrug.
-
Yeah I've not been interested in playing since the first day the balance update rolled out, and have not played since then. Shotgun meta is my least desired meta. Honestly, I really am surprised they didn't rollback all of the balance changes made save maybe the Yukon nerf that was well-received by most.
-
People can post it at whatever they want, but almost no one will pay that price anymore.
-
I've about 60m spread across all my Jericho characters (can't wait for trade system to easily consolidate that) and 1.5 Legendary collections including 2 FFA 3slots. But there are a few people that took my place on market for 2+ years now, since I quit the market, that probably have double to triple that.
-
Filthy kill-stealer.
-
Yeah the whole ram raid system is pretty lame. Enforcers have to put in so little work vs the Crim that spends a lot of time doing tedious boring shit. Without screenshots, I'd simply say your math is off @thefazetwo.
-
There really should just be ONE game world with region specific instances. If I'm NA with my NA character and feel like lagging on Citadel, so be it. That sort of thing. This would artificially inflate the game and make it SEEM like there are more people around. Might even help things when it's weird hours for one region but not another.
-
What.
-
All I can do is sigh at this. Are people really that oblivious? Of course I know the answer to this. Let's not take responsibility for your mistake, but blame it on the lack of commas, #COMMAGATE
-
Aren't they already once you make that link?
-
Pulling a dogfish are we? It's been repeatedly stated that you can't receive support via forums.
-
Yeah they can't nerf clothing fast enough! It's about time people had their crutches removed.
-
This man's asking the real questions.
-
They should have reverted all the balance changes honestly, but they didn't
-
Game Struggles in Today's Marketplace
mynd replied to gordoIsMyName's topic in General Discussion Archive
Be nice if we'd leave the shotgun meta at least. Prob bring some players back in. -
Game Struggles in Today's Marketplace
mynd replied to gordoIsMyName's topic in General Discussion Archive
You are all part of the problem, regardless of how much you may or may not have cheated. Sometimes I wonder if player ego isn't actually as bad as the cheating itself as cheating became a symptom of players with big egos. Good point. -
Joker Mystery Box - Considered gambling in Belgium
mynd replied to Hexerin's topic in General Discussion Archive
They are luck exclusive. If no one ever opened a JMB, then there'd be virtually no Legendaries in the game, besides the rare moments they were handed out by staff. Except that lottery tickets have TANGIBLE rewards. Paying money for digital items that have no real world value is definitely MUCH WORSE. Also with lottery tickets, you know the odds. -
Game Struggles in Today's Marketplace
mynd replied to gordoIsMyName's topic in General Discussion Archive
People cheating is a huge part of why this game is in the dumpster. You guys never considered how much damage you did to the player base, game, and development. You want us to forget your past, then quit being toxic and lose the egos. I wouldn't have thought Cookie was an ex-cheater because he doesn't carry that attitude that the ego cheaters have. -
Game Struggles in Today's Marketplace
mynd replied to gordoIsMyName's topic in General Discussion Archive
And here is a prime example of the toxicity OP is talking about, especially from someone who has no room to talk for having been banned before and is obviously toxic. -
What happen to this game, there's nobody online lol
mynd replied to CinnamonGirl's topic in General Discussion Archive
Something wrong with your computer then (outdated etc) because GTA runs like a silky smooth dream compared to APB for me. This pretty much for me and some of my friends. That and the WoW expansion and Monster Hunter World (which I personally don't care about). -
Legendary is a bad term as these weapons have 0 privileged state, especially in comparison to what Legendary generally means in every other game. I would disagree that they should play by those rules as far as being rare. Only the 3-slot is still kinda sorta rare.
