Jump to content

mynd

Members
  • Content Count

    4639
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mynd

  1. When you're a normal player frustrated and worn thin by cheaters constantly rerolling and others exploiting things without consequence, your only reprieve is when management takes out the trash. The fact is that Matt Scott hasn't had to endure years dealing with these people yet. It just baffles me to no end that people think they can do whatever they want, despite how much it hurts others and the game, and suffer no consequences. Most of you are getting second chances by the sound of things, so don't fuck it up for yourselves or again for the rest of us this time please.
  2. Hopefully Legendaries will be account-wide if they're no longer tradeable. I think this is a horrible idea though as the player market is already so tightly bound by high static prices and insane market tax. I love player driven economies, so what they're saying about it all really depresses me. But if I can't mail my Legendaries between my characters, I hope they'll be account-bound then and I hope they'll give notice on what they plan to do here so, if I have to, I can move them where I want them before they're stuck there forever. I miss open markets in games, even if it invites real-money trading from third parties, I think it hurts more to not have the system than to have it.
×
×
  • Create New...