MattScott

All servers are back online

15 hours ago, Uke said:

It's a 24/7 online service. Someone should be awake, that's the point.

thats impossible with a small company.

15 hours ago, CHELINA said:

Do not talk. 4 days only problems can not be, as even G1 was better.

G1 was never even close to being better.

4 days does not make Little Orbit worse when G1 had neglected us for years and milked us of hard earned money with intent to do so.

Merged.

6 hours ago, Akito said:

You should regulate your SPCT team @MattScott ........ this is just TOXIC

the fact that the people who are supposed to be "trusted people in the community" and people your team personally picked can be this condescending and down plays people's investment in a game they like is God Tier levels of cancer.

CookiePuss is a joker , a comedian , a goof ball , a class clown , but a good person.

And cookie said that joke before I could or it would of been me instead.

4 hours ago, Akito said:

thats like saying "oh you paid money in the game and cant play it? cool, story bro. Now go fuck yourself because no one cares about your opinion"

yeah thats exactly what im saying tbh

like really u work in ONLINE gaming - 25/7 should have a man to fix the servers - right?)

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

thats impossible with a small company.

You can't just say "it's a small company" as a defence to any complaint about them. It's irrelevant to the player. There're plenty of games that don't have this "problem" that people will go play instead.

"I bought this nice tv, sometimes it doesn't work but that's ok, the store said it was made by one person so I understand"

Yeah, no one says that, you return the tv and get one that works properly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GetRektbySpeed said:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/8932-error-code-9/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-115532

go there and read the post of kevkof he answered already the error code 9 problem will stay!!!! they finished the maintance 2 days ago but they cant fix error code 9 so far time to play an other game

I was referring to the maintenance that will be happening later today if it goes as mentioned in Lixil's post

if u say so there is no date of any maintance in lixils post. the post is from saturday so tell me where should there stand maintance on monday 06.05.19? no where so dont try to joke and screw me

2 hours ago, Uke said:

You can't just say "it's a small company" as a defense to any complaint about them. It's irrelevant to the player. There're plenty of games that don't have this "problem" that people will go play instead.

"I bought this nice tv, sometimes it doesn't work but that's ok, the store said it was made by one person so I understand"

Yeah, no one says that, you return the tv and get one that works properly.

Buying a tv from a store and expecting people to be awake 24/7 to hear you whine are two very different things. even apples and oranges are closer to being similar than your logic.

And no I didnt say its a small company to guard against anything you complain about......

I said its a small company and people need to sleep so they cant be awake 24/7 just because you say so.

6 hours ago, Romique said:

like really u work in ONLINE gaming - 25/7 should have a man to fix the servers - right?)

No....because there is not 25 hours in a day on Earth 😛

Edited by Fortune Runner

why is this thread still up

other useful threads get locked but the outdated thread titled "all servers are back online" keeps floating to the top

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Buying a tv from a store and expecting people to be awake 24/7 to hear you whine are two very different things. even apples and oranges are closer to being similar than your logic.

And no I didnt say its a small company to guard against anything you complain about......

I said its a small company and people need to sleep so they cant be awake 24/7 just because you say so.

No....because there is not 25 hours in a day on Earth 😛

Obviously no one is expecting them to stay awake 24h a day. There's this thing called day and night shifts. That's how normal companies that provide 24 hour serivces operate.

3 hours ago, GetRektbySpeed said:

if u say so there is no date of any maintance in lixils post. the post is from saturday so tell me where should there stand maintance on monday 06.05.19? no where so dont try to joke and screw me

Euhm, okay, that thread was updated, but since you didn't actually open it you missed the part that I'm highlighting below.

KSc71Dh.png

Im still getting error code 9, cant login

6 minutes ago, uvox said:

Im still getting error code 9, cant login

Yes, login is still not working correctly. There should be a maintenance later today to resolve the hardware issues that are causing it.

6 hours ago, Uke said:

Obviously no one is expecting them to stay awake 24h a day. There's this thing called day and night shifts. That's how normal companies that provide 24 hour serivces operate.

When I said Little Orbit is a small company and doesn't have enough people to be awake 24/7 it was you who started talking to me saying it's not an excuse.

You are the one who said it then now act like its not the reason you're talking to me  lol

Stop playing both sides of the fence you're going to impale your butt sitting on it. 😱

Looks like I was right. I posted on a different thread that it was probably a hardware failure and a 3 day shipping.

The 3 day shipping was a joke but the way APB went down made me think it had to be a hardware failure.

LO is not a small company, lol who even come up with this trash.

1 minute ago, AlmightyTrin21 said:

So it’s down again 

Because I’m having error login failed

It's currently in maintenance to address the hardware related issues that were causing login problems. Should be coming back up in about 3 hours

19 minutes ago, AlmightyTrin21 said:

So it’s down again 

Because I’m having error login failed

lol

How is this thread and the Error 9 thread still being posted on? lmao

Servers are down for maintenance....Notices all over the shop.....people are like....Why servers down? -.-

Although, note: @admin - You might want to actually post in the Thread that is purposefully created for Server Status and information.... But still, people are funny....

1 hour ago, NyanPowa said:

LO is not a small company, lol who even come up with this trash.

If LO isn't a small company that makes them a big company, but if LO is a big company what does that make Blizzard? And if Blizzard as also a big company what does that make Erpc?

Also, who even comes up with this trash?

On 5/1/2019 at 5:55 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

All servers are back online across PC, XB1, PS4 across Jericho, Citadel, and Nekrova.

I sincerely apologize to all the players for this outage.

I have no interest in sugarcoating this or dodging blame. I own this failure. What appeared relatively straight forward, ended up being riddled with landmines. This network move went much too long, and our inability to properly communicate when the game would come back online was unacceptable.  Needless to say, I am unhappy with how this all went, and I am sorry for our performance.

I am happy to do a future post to walk through why we had to do this and what happened that led to the various issues. But I will do my best to make sure this doesn’t happen ever again, and to make sure we properly compensate the players for the downtime.

Sorry,

Matt

Hey man, I'd appreciate it if you could get in touch with me on a couple of things potentially career wise, and discuss some personal dedications and goals as far as these newly acquired games goes. One involves ad campaigns and another involves moderational aspects. Hmu!

Slight issue, I'm still seeing Error Code 9, and some of my old accts that were supposed to be unbanned never got unbanned xD. On Fallen Earth my characters were Laniel, and for some reason can't find the email for the Scramasanx character, and on APB those accounts translate to a bunch of other things.

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If LO isn't a small company that makes them a big company, but if LO is a big company what does that make Blizzard? And if Blizzard as also a big company what does that make Erpc?

Also, who even comes up with this trash?

by your logic, if @CookiePuss is not a smart person, then that makes CookiePuss an idiot, but if cookiepuss is an idiot then what does that make @BXNNXD? and if theyre both idiots then what does that make G1WhiteKnight?

long story short, theyre all idiots.

While the current maintenance is taking longer than expected, we will keep you informed if the situation changes in 

The current expected downtime is until going to be until midnight Pacific time.

The servers should be coming up in 5 hours and 25 minutes as of this post.

To avoid further confusion, I will be locking this thread. 

There is a discussion topic on this to keep all the posts in the same place:

~@mayii

• Thanks 1