Jump to content
Darkzero3802

Autumn Event Flawed

Recommended Posts

So I just spent the last 45min trying the event and found myself constantly bombarded by flaws in the event system. First and foremost I would get inside the zone and everyone would remain grey as the server wouldnt let me in and id have to run around for sev min before I was finally allowed to kill ppl. And then ppl id shoot at would turn from red names to grey preventing me from getting kills further wasting my time and further irritating me. I lost each event because of one of these issues and to make it plain and simple I was prevented from a fair game. This event is majorly flawed and untill this is fixed there will be ppl who wont have a shot at winning no matter how hard they try. Oh and lets not forget the non existent hitreg furthering the problems.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my son to bed, looks like the event was only 45 minutes. Rip. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BL0SS0M said:

I just got my son to bed, looks like the event was only 45 minutes. Rip. 

Yup. Its only 45min, majorly flawed and a botters wet dream. Its not worth it in its current state of only 1st place gets the skin and the problems. We had a repeat winner already so expect the same questionable ppl to win.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

Bear with us. We are looking into ways to balance the rewards so that more people can get them.

 

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Daily "only hackers win" thread. 

Add it to the pile. 

If you spend half the event in the kill zone unable to shoot anybody cause it wont let you would you be happy?

12 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

Bear with us. We are looking into ways to balance the rewards so that more people can get them.

 

Thanks,
Matt

That sounds good Matt but can we also fix the event so when your in the zone you can actually play? Its a serious flaw that needs addressing.

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

>when you thought OP was talking about the player Flaws

 

Well, that's also a flaw in apb.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

>when you thought OP was talking about the player Flaws

 

Thats been here since before LO took over and thats something thats never guna be fixed unless ppl grow a pair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look LO seems u trying but this the 2nd event u done thats just crap... why are u tryign to turn APB in toa  battle royle game.. the event details says.. "u will get rewards evan if u lose" well i lost every round an got "nothing"

 

waist of time.. u made it a small area..spawn points 200m away.. its just pure crap... now ive played years spent alot of money.. and mayebe that dont matter.. but i think your gonna ruin APB worse then ever... if this event is anything to go by .. APB wont be APB no more....

 

 

  • Dislike 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Your reward is to learn from your mistakes."

But yeah, those events are kinda bad.
I prefer for LO to focus on real updates for the game.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly Im more salty about the number of individual threads on the same subject of the event than I am about the event itself. 

 

/shrug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see how it's becoming a BR, and I haven't tried the event yet, but I will say that the fact you have to log in during a certain hour to even participate in the event is absolutely ridiculous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'So called thread'.....

 

» Half-@$$ed feedback

» No suggestions for improvement

» No recommendations

» No ideas for an event that would actually 'work'

» Doesn't know how battle royale works

» No respect

» Below-the-floor spelling

» Wouldn't do jack$h!t if got hired by LO to organize/prepare an event

 

'Birmingham seems u trying but this thread u done thats just crap'

Get the ♥♠♣♦ outta here.. 'waist' of time..

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Yup. Its only 45min, majorly flawed and a botters wet dream. Its not worth it in its current state of only 1st place gets the skin and the problems. We had a repeat winner already so expect the same questionable ppl to win.

 

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Daily "only hackers win" thread. 

Add it to the pile. 

Yo I owe you an apology homie.

Not only does the event not work. Tag a dude only to have his name go from red to grey lol.

300+ms

teleporting everywhere

 

but it IS the same cheater winning every round... same dude that has been blatantly cheating for months now

I guess I just assumed BE and LO would have dealt with him by this point.

 

Anyways, my apologies.

 

And to LO, you can keep this event, its hot garbage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So yet another day and yet another day of being prevented from getting kills due to the server not allowing me to kill ppl. My compensation for that is a lousy 50JT. @MattScott @Lixil you guys need to fix this game breaking flaw so ppl have a fair chance at the skin.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So yet another day and yet another day of being prevented from getting kills due to the server not allowing me to kill ppl. My compensation for that is a lousy 50JT. @MattScott @Lixil you guys need to fix this game breaking flaw so ppl have a fair chance at the skin.

I agree that's a major issue but even if it's fixed don't expect to get the skin. I didn't get it 4 times in a row but then I won the skin on the last match, but only because i had a god tier location and could finish off all the people that were 85. It's really all about luck, be there first, get a good spot and hope people don't shoot you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

I agree that's a major issue but even if it's fixed don't expect to get the skin. I didn't get it 4 times in a row but then I won the skin on the last match, but only because i had a god tier location and could finish off all the people that were 85. It's really all about luck, be there first, get a good spot and hope people don't shoot you.

That dont mean jack if the server dont let you shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I'm waiting for results from QA, but we are working on a plan to alter the event into something a bit more fun.

As soon as I have confirmation, we'll make a bigger announcement.

 

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

I'm waiting for results from QA, but we are working on a plan to alter the event into something a bit more fun.

As soon as I have confirmation, we'll make a bigger announcement.

 

Thanks,
Matt

Matt is it possible to get the weapon skin as compensation for this mess? Due to this flaw not everyone has a fair chance at it and its just not fair for those who are having the problems vs the ones who arent. As it stands the event is only making things a bigger mess in terms of how ppl are seeing LO.

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

 

Yo I owe you an apology homie.

Not only does the event not work. Tag a dude only to have his name go from red to grey lol.

300+ms

teleporting everywhere

 

but it IS the same cheater winning every round... same dude that has been blatantly cheating for months now

I guess I just assumed BE and LO would have dealt with him by this point.

 

Anyways, my apologies.

 

And to LO, you can keep this event, its hot garbage.

Yup, im not being blunt for nothing lol. If LO was smart they would take the chance to ban these hackers as they see em to make the community better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

 

Yup, im not being blunt for nothing lol. If LO was smart they would take the chance to ban these hackers as they see em to make the community better.

If LO was smart, they'd utilise the test servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 6:30 PM, Lily Rain said:

'So called thread'.....

 

» Half-@$$ed feedback

» No suggestions for improvement

» No recommendations

» No ideas for an event that would actually 'work'

» Doesn't know how battle royale works

» No respect

» Below-the-floor spelling

» Wouldn't do jack$h!t if got hired by LO to organize/prepare an event

 

'Birmingham seems u trying but this thread u done thats just crap'

Get the ♥♠♣♦ outta here.. 'waist' of time..

Such a waist of time that you had to give him bullet points... Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wibsey said:

If LO was smart, they'd utilise the test servers.

Hard to do that when theres no population to utilize it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wibsey said:

Such a waist of time that you had to give him bullet points... Lol

In a sense, but I can produce them instantly ❤️❤️ 

I don't need dropdowns/menus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×