Sign in to follow this  
Clandestine

The ignore list

Did they already extend it? I just reached max cap which is at miserable 110. I was expecting to be able to ignore at least half of Citadel population.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clandestine said:

Did they already extend it? I just reached max cap which is at miserable 110. I was expecting to be able to ignore at least half of Citadel population.

Hate to say it, but if you need to ignore that many people... the problem might be you.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

lel you should remove those who are long time in your ignore list .. i bet they dont play anymore or doest even remember you. Not to mention you cant see 110 ppl. who might try to sell something you want.

p.s. after 5-7 days i usually remove player from ignore list.

55 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Hate to say it, but if you need to ignore that many people... the problem might be you.

Yes, I'm the bad one for not wanting my ears raped. 

It's my fault for dressing them so sexily. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

47 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

lel you should remove those who are long time in your ignore list .. i bet they dont play anymore or doest even remember you. Not to mention you cant see 110 ppl. who might try to sell something you want.

Well my end goal was to remove cyrilic from the chat and whispers and also get rid of cheap themes without silencing songs that I bought.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

I take someone off my ignore list after a mission. I really despise some death themes. As far as what anyone says to me in game that's negative I just shrug, I've been called alot worse. I did though did the same as you mentioned. Everyone I had on my ignore list from years before are off.

Just now, Clandestine said:

Well my end goal was to remove cyrilic from the chat and whispers and also get rid of cheap themes without silencing songs that I bought.

While my ignore list is empty, I do feel you on the bad themes front. Hopefully one day we get a little box to tick to "turn off themes".

Not sure why cyrillic bothers you so much... but then again Im no psychologist.

2 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

How can it bother you that much? If anything you can still disable /d and /w chat. I can understand that some themes are actually annoying, but nothing prevents you from clearing your ignore list every once in a while.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

While my ignore list is empty, I do feel you on the bad themes front. Hopefully one day we get a little box to tick to "turn off themes".

I don't like homophobic language that's all

Just now, Clandestine said:

I don't like homophobic language that's all

Oh well then report it, its bannable.

wait... are you saying the cyrillic alphabet is inherently homophobic?

Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Burn the traitor!

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I am totally in agreement with this !

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh well then report it

1200px-Twemoji2_1f602.svg.png

Good one. I'm sure his reports will see the light of day.

1 hour ago, ShadowXS said:

Good one. I'm sure his reports will see the light of day.

The REAL game of APB is seeing what happens first... support getting to your ticket, or the game shutting down.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

The REAL game of APB is seeing what happens first... support getting to your ticket, or the game shutting down.

Indeed. Just wait 4 months for a response to your report. In the mean time enjoy having some guy constantly making fresh characters to spam your PM's.

8 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Indeed. Just wait 4 months for a response to your report. In the mean time enjoy having some guy constantly making fresh characters to spam your PM's.

Sad, but 100% accurate.

12 hours ago, Clandestine said:

i know i just hit my cap too i'd happy buy more ignore list extenders. 

if someone ragewhispers or spams chat or are other bad people they go on ignore and would rather them stay on ignore

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

It's my fault for dressing them so sexily. 

O_o

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hate to say it, but if it was true than I'd have hundreds of people blocked in Overwatch or any other games.

It's clear as a day that APB community is really toxic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Hate to say it, but if it was true than I'd have hundreds of people blocked in Overwatch or any other games.

It's clear as a day that APB community is really toxic.

Weird, I have no one ignored in APB, and have no troubles in Overwatch either.

Sounds like a "you" problem homie.

Just clear out your list every now and then.

Chances are slim you'll meet those people again anyway.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Weird, I have no one ignored in APB, and have no troubles in Overwatch either.

Sounds like a "you" problem homie.

And yet doesn't happen in other games. So maybe try to find other explanation than the "you" argument. Not  nagging or anything but for example gw2 and overwatch are notorious for their friendly communities, how odd I have no one blocked.

Meanwhile in APB its enough to look at  EU /district chat for few  seconds to get the mental image who is playing this game.

• Like 1

Just now, Sayori said:

And yet doesn't happen in other games. So maybe try to find other explanation than the "you" argument. Not  nagging or anything but for example gw2 and overwatch are notorious for their friendly communities, how odd I have no one blocked.

Meanwhile in APB its enough to look at  EU /district chat for few  seconds to get the mental image who is playing this game.

But "you" are the common factor.

The rest of us have no problems.

Its simple logic really.

Sign in to follow this