Ritual

Mid-Summer Sale 2023

☀️Get ready for the peak of the APB summer of 2023!☀️

Starting on the 3rd of August, 7:00 AM UTC, participate in the Mid-Summer Sale and use great deals available only for this week-long event:

• Limited-time 50% discount is offered on selected Joker Ticket items:
    • Juggernaut/Fanatic Weapons (S1-NA Manic Submachine Gun and S1-TIC Rabid Light Machine Gun)
    • Revelations/Apocalypse Weapons (AR-97 Misery, R-2 Harbinger, H-9 Curse, SG-21 Strife and S-247 Oblivion)
  • The VBR' Temptress' and the Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 are making a limited-time comeback as Joker Ticket items with a trial period of 6 hours for the Mid-Summer event.
  • The 2016 FFA 5.56 R&D III will be available for the standard price of other legendary weapons during the event and will be obtainable via Anne Partridge, the legendary Joker Store associate.
  • A special offer will be available for Han Coywolf preset cars (Romulus and Remus) as well as the special Vegas 4x4 "Firebomb" vehicle: A trial period of 6 hours will be available for these vehicles entirely free for the duration of the event. And that's not all! If you want to purchase any of these, we give you a 25% purchase discount during the sale.
  • Last (but not least), we have created a unique Summer Titles bundle with 13 new and colorized summer-themed in-game titles, only available on ARMAS for the sale's week.

The Mid-Summer event will be available from the 3rd of August, 7:00 AM UTC, to the 15th of August, 11:30 PM UTC.

Note that the deals mentioned are only valid during the event, so grab them while they're hot!

Check out the event news article here!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ritual said:

The 2016 FFA 5.56 R&D III will be available for the standard price of other legendary weapons during the event and will be obtainable via Anne Partridge, the legendary Joker Store associate.

lol feeding off desperation/FOMO, nice

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Ritual said:

The 2016 FFA 5.56 R&D III will be available for the standard price of other legendary weapons during the event and will be obtainable via Anne Partridge, the legendary Joker Store associate

This is the biggest catch.U want it and u ll get it but for wat price..i spend over 10k JT for one of this weapons and got only trials(was the medusa-24 days i think)Not even close to get it perm.Do watever u want..for me till i see more stuff done in this game-things are clear

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

So, old players like me heve NO event
NICE
Like Ryly i can get 13 new and colorized  titles
Hura 🤢

the rest of things only lose value because of your actions

Merged.

New variants of mods in weapon or new unique skin (is better)

not shit like that

Think  pls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ritual said:
  • The VBR' Temptress' and the Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 are making a limited-time comeback as Joker Ticket items with a trial period of 6 hours for the Mid-Summer event.
  • The 2016 FFA 5.56 R&D III will be available for the standard price of other legendary weapons during the event and will be obtainable via Anne Partridge, the legendary Joker Store associate.

Imagine relying on unethical and predatory marketing tricks in 2023, instead of just making these items permanently available to the players.

Speaking as someone who has all the items in question, by the way.

• Like 6

Ya so If I allowed myself to spend, its just the titles. Ya got no new pick up truck, ya got no western holster or 

any additions your 'Dev' asked for suggestions for. 

Ya refuse to fix the Joker voice, and there's that ugly subject of fixing EAC so it Works,

and can't be Bypassed. 

Ya got no staff in district, n I don't mean GM's, I mean Matt Scott in game, fighting golds,

banning cheaters directly. 

Ya din't fix MM so its the same old story, Bronze teams v gold teams.

You have to Earn My money, and My Trust before I'll spend a dime. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well. I like that there is gameplay involved here.

That's a step up from clothing xD

The FFA being available for a limited time only is a way to appease both those who want to get their hands on one, as well as those wishing to keep it scarce. 
I dunno what all the fuss is, seems a logical solution.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

The FFA being available for a limited time only is a way to appease both those who want to get their hands on one, as well as those wishing to keep it scarce. 

ree i got mine u cant have!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

some of these items were supposedly attached to the new contacts, which we might not even be getting at this rate - but if we do then pushing FOMO now for items that will be completely free in the future is a bit scuzzy

oh boy more reskin guns that are not meta and therefore will be used by a whole 2% of apb as meme load outs.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

nah seems like a desperate money grab and it does the opposite of appeasement

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 2

My opinion is I want you guys to sell these guns in the ARMAS store. When you sell them like that, I can understand one thing: hungry for money. If my country's currency is as high as I have no complaints in your country, but here my country's currency is very low, how low is 100$? You can buy a lot of food in my country. Hundreds of things that can be said

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It is never correct to cater to selfishness. Period.

• Like 3

how does the JT progression works? The gun i want is at 0% right now...

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lmao, because its literally Diamond Industry Logic. You're creating a false sense of rarity to generate value. The gun is literally just an OBIR reskin with slightly less zoom applied. The literal only reason it has as high of a value as it does is because of its rarity, not because of its power. It has no power, it doesnt even have any perks lmao, its a regular 3 slot OBIR with less zoom, which honestly doesnt even do that much in any situation either way. 

Its scummy. Its abusing FOMO. Its predatory. There is no excuse. The only reason that it's not in the Armas Marketplace alongside the OBIR is because they want players to blow away money in the JT store for a gun that literally shouldnt even be considered a legendary (because it statistically and thematically isnt), because the JT store only gives the players a CHANCE of receiving the weapon, just like your good ol friend, the Joker Mystery Box.

Someone needs to buy APB's IP so they can run it into the fucking dirt and take this forum, this game, and this company offline already. This entire game and company serve no purpose anymore. I hope to christ that nobody buys into this outright scam, this company deserves nobody's money for pulling something this unbelievably desperately scummy. I've seen more legitimate products out of actual scam companies, like the SKARP laser razor lmao

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 3

I'd release 3-slot variants of the VBR and CAP-40 exclusively on Armas to make even more money. Kinda strange that you're only leasing the "Abuse a friend" reward versions. It's not like anyone referred new players to begin with. Releasing those permanently would only give real new players more weapon choices.

In APB's current state, I don't see value in the FFA. The mouse input is not precise enough to accurately land burst shots at range. Mid burst, I need to adjust my aim about half a pixel at 80 meters on a 1440p display, but it skips 1-2 pixels at that range. Doesn't matter what DPI, sensitivity, or mouse. The minimum turning angle is too damn high.

5 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lmao, because its literally Diamond Industry Logic. You're creating a false sense of rarity to generate value. The gun is literally just an OBIR reskin with slightly less zoom applied. The literal only reason it has as high of a value as it does is because of its rarity, not because of its power. It has no power, it doesnt even have any perks lmao, its a regular 3 slot OBIR with less zoom, which honestly doesnt even do that much in any situation either way. 

it's also becuase the FFA is a famas. which is a gun loved by many and has generally favorable reviews on it. also contributing to that fact as far as i know you can not get one irl hence why they want one here, however at the ned of the day it's a none meta weapon people want for bragging rights and your money is better off elsewhere

45 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

it's a none meta weapon

Someone hasn't played the game in years. OBIR is very much meta currently.

So did I understand correctly... there is no way to get FFA R&D permanently? Only for lease during this week?

2 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

So did I understand correctly... there is no way to get FFA R&D permanently? Only for lease during this week?

21 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

how does the JT progression works? The gun i want is at 0% right now...

No, it works like every legendary on the contact, you pay 2500 JT and get a 7 day lease version together with a 5% chance to get it permanent, this chance is not additive, its 5% for every attempt until the 21st attempt at which you are guaranteed to get it permanently.