Ritual

Mid-Summer Sale 2023

1 minute ago, Frosi said:

No, it works like every legendary on the contact, you pay 2500 JT and get a 7 day lease version together with a 5% chance to get it permanent, this chance is not additive, its 5% for every attempt until the 21st attempt at which you are guaranteed to get it permanently.

I see, that's what I thought. So 5% chance to get it, ain't that great

2 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

I see, that's what I thought. So 5% chance to get it, ain't that great

its 100% chance if you spend $110 tho, what a deal!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vsb said:

Well that was easy, 4th try (20%)

DcXfhLf.png

Cya in the next event bois

Can you add the FFA 5,56 III to the Armas (real money) for Account Wide for the same Price of the Obir III (3 slot)?

Thank you 🙂

I got the Harbinger and the Temptress, bot are a good deal. The Temptress is a realy awesome gun!

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Can you add the FFA 5,56 III to the Armas (real money) for Account Wide for the same Price of the Obir III (3 slot)?

Thank you 🙂

I got the Harbinger and the Temptress, bot are a good deal. The Temptress is a realy awesome gun!

Clowns like you are the exact reason why LO continues to do this shit🤦‍♂️You literally just hand them money for doing absolutely jack shit and abuse predatory and exploitative marketing practices. They've done NOTHING for literally going on like 4 years now and you people still just fucking throw money at them. Honest to christ I wonder how some people can afford to live on a daily basis sometimes........

3 hours ago, vsb said:

Yup lmao. But dont worry guys, this is so totally different from the Joker Mystery Boxes, we promiseeeeeee!!!! /s

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 8:36 PM, Hexerin said:

Someone hasn't played the game in years. OBIR is very much meta currently.

last time i played it was oca ntec and the 7.62 rifle

that was 2020-21? maybe longer i just gave up after hitting 255. not fun getting 2-5 kills and 50 deaths becuase no matter what they know were you are and where your going

14 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

last time i played it was oca ntec and the 7.62 rifle

that was 2020-21? maybe longer i just gave up after hitting 255. not fun getting 2-5 kills and 50 deaths becuase no matter what they know were you are and where your going

It's still like that. The only reason the OBIR is slightly more popular now is because LO nerfed the CR762's over damage. However, both OBIR and CR762 had their range nerfed from 60M to 55M, so their sweet spot between AR and Sniper isn't as wide.

can u pls add norseman hell to js when the next sale happens? ty

• Thanks 1

Hello!

Just to say a quick thank you to everyone interested in this sale event. Hopefully, you've found something to your liking. We are excited to see you sport it in-game! And if that's not the case, we appreciate your feedback on what would be a welcome addition to some of future sales like this one. 🙌

3 more days to go!

P.S: We understand this type of event/sale isn't everyone's cup of tea, and expressing your opinion on it is completely fine. However, the thread will continue to be cleaned from other off-topic discussions.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello!

Just to say a quick thank you to everyone interested in this sale event. Hopefully, you've found something to your liking. We are excited to see you sport it in-game! And if that's not the case, we appreciate your feedback on what would be a welcome addition to some of future sales like this one. 🙌

3 more days to go!

P.S: We understand this type of event/sale isn't everyone's cup of tea, and expressing your opinion on it is completely fine. However, the thread will continue to be cleaned from other off-topic discussions.

Thanks for the event 😊🤗

Edited by SuperChaffee

On 8/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Lmao, because its literally Diamond Industry Logic. You're creating a false sense of rarity to generate value. The gun is literally just an OBIR reskin with slightly less zoom applied. The literal only reason it has as high of a value as it does is because of its rarity, not because of its power. It has no power, it doesnt even have any perks lmao, its a regular 3 slot OBIR with less zoom, which honestly doesnt even do that much in any situation either way. 

Mind explaining to me how do you create a "real sense of rarity" with a digital item?

12 minutes ago, Daarin said:

Mind explaining to me how do you create a "real sense of rarity" with a digital item?

That's the point they're making is the seller of the digital item is creating a false sense of rarity its exploitative marketing like loot boxes or having something always 'on sale'. The always 'on sale' being something that is already illegal in many countries. Can't wait for laws to catch up so we won't have to deal these unethical marketing tactics. Game companies that do this are just as bad as cheaters in my mind.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

That's the point they're making is the seller of the digital item is creating a false sense of rarity its exploitative marketing like loot boxes or having something always 'on sale'. The always 'on sale' being something that is already illegal in many countries. Can't wait for laws to catch up so we won't have to deal these unethical marketing tactics. Game companies that do this are just as bad as cheaters in my mind.

Couldnt have said it better myself, chief. Perfect explanation.

• Like 2

Got an Idea for next sales.

Every 3 Month there is a Coupon for a -33-50% discount on ONE item if your choose.

So you can get what you like, without Frustration! Lesser frustration, more happy Players!

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Sense of rarity is definitely needed in games, its a goal for players to chase towards, if everything is readily available and easily accessible game loses an important element of progression and collecting. We could argue that there are multiplayer games without any rare items or progression, but those are few and irrelevant to this example, and APB wouldnt be standing here to this day if it were one. Every single game today runs off "artificial rarity". There are events and seasonal sales, in some games there are only few items available on sale everyday out of thousands skins in game, CSGO literally survived on lootboxes. All these 3 are false sense or rarity. There is no other reason to sell event only items only during events, . No one buys chirstmas outfit in middle of summer in real life sure, but in game why would you prevent others from doing that besides creating the sense of "rarity" and limited items.

APB is the game that had lootboxes for over 10 years, now they just changed form to JT gambling, nothing has changed in practice. I guess by definition you would be renting an item with a chance to get a permanent version of weapon now, but it really is same. Reason why Ursus costs 5 million and Hazardous costs 500k is also artificial, based upon stats of guns which are controlled by devs.

My point is, how do you create "real" rarity in a digital world where everything is just a variable. Every single game can just be adjusted by devs for all players to have all items. So every sense of rarity is false sense of rarity which is artificially created by developers. Them adding 5% chance for drop, gun stats, etc, all of it is artificially made.

How do you create real sense of rarity in games? How would you reintroduce the FFA so it doesn't lose its value completely and ruin the value for owners already? FFA used to be the ultimate goal for money collecting, after 20ish million you kind of already have everything, especially if you dont care much about having custom items from other players, so the remaining thing to collect is FFA.

Also, no one is forcing you to get FFA, if anything its easier to get now. What is getting exploited are people who love to gamble and people who owned FFAs prior for their items losing in value. For a person who genuinely wanted to get FFA to play with it, it costs around 10 million now, instead of 20-25, so its a positive change to them.

This was an easy cashgrab, which reintroduced a famous weapon to be available to wider variety of players, and they went for it with minimal effort, and it worked out great in terms of earning money and getting the gun more widely available to players. I used to mind it at first because i got sold FFA because people had insider information about the event, but i think im over it now. What i wish is we got a new legendary instead (there are literally unused gun models still which could've been sold as fun and useful legendaries), big summer sale with 50% off items, or better summer event where we can actually earn some things, but i guess they needed money this time, since there havent been new things on sale for a while.

Also, also, one of the examples of real predatory things in this game are faction locked packs, and no ability to buy account wide cars. Having to pay 20$ to get coywolf or vegas 4x4 per character instead of having like 25$ or 30$ account wide option is an example predatory practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MonkaS said:

I wonder how Premium discounts would be handled? Technically it's the same as "free shipping" when you purchase Prime on Amazon. But what about when Premium is given to everyone free of cost? It's no longer a paid program.

10 hours ago, Ritual said:

Hello!

3 more days to go!

next time around offer a coupon for 1 free jmb gun. that would go over much better then this. or if you wish one free armas item. player choice, only exclusion to that would be packs.

I.E i can get a colby 45 off armas, but i can not get the world pack

7 hours ago, Daarin said:

Sense of rarity is definitely needed in games, its a goal for players to chase towards, if everything is readily available and easily accessible game loses an important element of progression and collecting. We could argue that there are multiplayer games without any rare items or progression, but those are few and irrelevant to this example, and APB wouldnt be standing here to this day if it were one. Every single game today runs off "artificial rarity". There are events and seasonal sales, in some games there are only few items available on sale everyday out of thousands skins in game, CSGO literally survived on lootboxes. All these 3 are false sense or rarity. There is no other reason to sell event only items only during events, . No one buys chirstmas outfit in middle of summer in real life sure, but in game why would you prevent others from doing that besides creating the sense of "rarity" and limited items.

APB is the game that had lootboxes for over 10 years, now they just changed form to JT gambling, nothing has changed in practice. I guess by definition you would be renting an item with a chance to get a permanent version of weapon now, but it really is same. Reason why Ursus costs 5 million and Hazardous costs 500k is also artificial, based upon stats of guns which are controlled by devs.

My point is, how do you create "real" rarity in a digital world where everything is just a variable. Every single game can just be adjusted by devs for all players to have all items. So every sense of rarity is false sense of rarity which is artificially created by developers. Them adding 5% chance for drop, gun stats, etc, all of it is artificially made.

How do you create real sense of rarity in games? How would you reintroduce the FFA so it doesn't lose its value completely and ruin the value for owners already? FFA used to be the ultimate goal for money collecting, after 20ish million you kind of already have everything, especially if you dont care much about having custom items from other players, so the remaining thing to collect is FFA.

Also, no one is forcing you to get FFA, if anything its easier to get now. What is getting exploited are people who love to gamble and people who owned FFAs prior for their items losing in value. For a person who genuinely wanted to get FFA to play with it, it costs around 10 million now, instead of 20-25, so its a positive change to them.

This was an easy cashgrab, which reintroduced a famous weapon to be available to wider variety of players, and they went for it with minimal effort, and it worked out great in terms of earning money and getting the gun more widely available to players. I used to mind it at first because i got sold FFA because people had insider information about the event, but i think im over it now. What i wish is we got a new legendary instead (there are literally unused gun models still which could've been sold as fun and useful legendaries), big summer sale with 50% off items, or better summer event where we can actually earn some things, but i guess they needed money this time, since there havent been new things on sale for a while.

Also, also, one of the examples of real predatory things in this game are faction locked packs, and no ability to buy account wide cars. Having to pay 20$ to get coywolf or vegas 4x4 per character instead of having like 25$ or 30$ account wide option is an example predatory practice.

Rarity is fine but it shouldn't be the case for paid digital items(or things won in a giveaway/contest) that'll just disappear after the game dies or which will lose rarity when the devs decide said item is no longer rare or limited which is the case with the star lcr and now the ffa. Can't wait for them to add N-HVR 762c 'Rapid-99' to the joker ticket store or N-HVR 243-SD 'Sluttles' or any other 'limited'/'rare' item. 

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Rarity is fine but it shouldn't be the case for paid digital items(or things won in a giveaway/contest) that'll just disappear after the game dies or which will lose rarity when the devs decide said item is no longer rare or limited which is the case with the star lcr and now the ffa. Can't wait for them to add N-HVR 762c 'Rapid-99' to the joker ticket store or N-HVR 243-SD 'Sluttles' or any other 'limited'/'rare' item. 

They need to stop it with all these 'phrase' named weapons. Too much clutter, and I doubt the database is happy about it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

They need to stop it with all these 'phrase' named weapons. Too much clutter, and I doubt the database is happy about it.

Guess what, all guns in JT store are doing exactly this

On 8/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, Ritual said:

Hello!

3 more days to go!

norseman hell, fursuit. thx