Sign in to follow this  
JOSELA

Free MattScott

Tell us something @MattScott we will accept what you tell us.

Give the game a chance if you can do something on it or create a new APB, if you do it right it will be very successful.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JOSELA said:

create a new APB, if you do it right it will be very successful.

yea he will do that..

Btw 3 months without any update about the development status on this game.On may 10-LO makes 4 years since takin over this game.Also when they bough it the game had 1000 players-now have 3 times less-300/350

Just facts..

there will be no new apb, matt sold the IP some some Hong Kong company that has no history of game development or any history at all lol

future is dead

I am not getting my hopes up, as LittleOrbit apparently fails to manage this game. The response time of the support also leaves a lot to be desired.

Edited by VicZsasz

On 4/30/2022 at 12:46 AM, JOSELA said:

we will accept what you tell us.

unknown.png

• Like 1

The mods keep deleting my truth posts about matt scott money laundering in mexico.

Sus much?

• Like 1

matt got bullied to much on discord and is currantly in his safe space until "emily" comes and gets him and says everything is alright

7 hours ago, VicZsasz said:

I hope this game goes offline soon, as LittleOrbit apparently fails to manage this game and gets financially fed by cheaters. Even support barely responds to requests.

theres 300 pop my guy, even if they were all cheaters orbit isnt making money off this game 

Where can I get mine? Does he work in all weather and what are his running costs? Does he like beans and potatoes or will he only run on high grade fuel? Does he come with warranty, insurance, choice of paint job, or are these optional extras? Can I store him in the shed, is he rust resistant or susceptible to damp? What are his dimensions, I'd like to know if he'd fit under the stairs.

I hope this game stays online for a long time. I created this character and played him up to rank 255 but I did it on a friends computer with his account. He's going to create an account for me so I'm going to start again soon and do it all again.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
missing punctuation mark

17 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I did it on a friends computer with his account. He's going to create an account for me so I'm going to start again soon and do it all again.

Be careful what you reveal, account sharing is against the rules.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Be careful what you reveal, account sharing is against the rules.

I only play the game on his computer when he's playing it too, same reason I took my playstation round to his, I don't want to sit at home on my own. He has a laptop too which can handle the game on low settings so we can both play at the same time if I have my own character.

23 hours ago, glaciers said:

cheaters orbit isnt making money off this game 

gotta agree, I don't see cheaters as wealthy enough to represent any measurable income, even if they all bought a gun a month.

Cheaters generally get their Arms thru deals, trades, market buys, alt accounts ect. 

Which makes it sting even more that they betrayed the Legit community with desegregation. 

Which I consider a direct stab in the back by the developer/mod Selali n Matt Scott.

These two employees/ceo are More toxic in my book than all the trolls ever in NA 

n not a Dime till both are removed from employment with LO or apb is bought out. 

Period

On 4/30/2022 at 8:57 AM, iRawwwN said:

there will be no new apb, matt sold the IP some some Hong Kong company that has no history of game development or any history at all lol

future is dead

just because it was sold does not mean it can not ever be bought back *shrugs*

The last batch of free Matt Scotts had to be recalled to the factory due to a possible minor defect which could potentially cause safety issues, while not being particularly dangerous to the consumer the decision was made by the manufacturer to avoid potential legal action brought about by dissatisfied customers. We have had our product development team working day and night assembling Matt Scotts meticulously by hand, fed only on snacks, potatoes in packs, to resolve these issues and are pleased to inform you that production will soon start on the new improved Matt Scotts, which will be virtually indestructible.

Sign in to follow this