Jump to content
Sakebee

1/06 Maintenance Announcement

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 1/6/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i help

 

i'm good with hammer 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's still not ready. 

 

Feel better now?

No! still feel ignored like some others too 👍 

U know... matt still want to keep us posted at the end of the week (said over one month ago)

And i'm waiting for that.

 

Its okay for me if u are ignorant af and don't care about that. 

if u feel good with that nice for you mate.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's still not ready. 

 

Feel better now?

Thanks, im more relieved now, totally helped!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HighSociety said:

@Sakebee @MattScott Can we get our deserved Engine Upgrade update pls? 

"It'll be here by end of year 2018."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Okay okay, it'll be here by end of year 2019."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Fine then, it'll be here by end of year 2020."

 

Oh wait...

 

Q1 2014, by the way.

 

Some things never change...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

"It'll be here by end of year 2018."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Okay okay, it'll be here by end of year 2019."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Fine then, it'll be here by end of year 2020."

 

Oh wait...

 

Q1 2014, by the way.

 

Some things never change...

"we're gonna stop giving even vague dates for major projects because the players hold them against us like a passive aggressive ex-wife"

 

some things really do never change 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We have our usual server maintenance

Thank You for the Maintenance Notification, an Thank You the Time is back to normal.

 Never mind the comments from the 'Peanut Gallery'

Derren Types writting on Walls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only news i expect from them from now on is that they sold it.If you prefer to stick around next months(years)and keep eating this bad running betas-is your thing.You know what im done here take care = )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

The only news i expect from them from now on is that they sold it.If you prefer to stick around next months(years)and keep eating this bad running betas-is your thing.You know what im done here take care = )

they sold apb like a year ago bro, where you been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

"It'll be here by end of year 2018."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Okay okay, it'll be here by end of year 2019."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Fine then, it'll be here by end of year 2020."

 

Oh wait...

 

Q1 2014, by the way.

 

Some things never change...

Feels like it, why we are still here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

"It'll be here by end of year 2018."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Okay okay, it'll be here by end of year 2019."

 

Oh wait...

 

"Fine then, it'll be here by end of year 2020."

 

Oh wait...

 

Q1 2014, by the way.

 

Some things never change...

This tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

they sold apb like a year ago bro, where you been?

"sold" it.

 

im still on the conspiracy train. choo chooooooooooooo

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems to be the "we don't care that it's been the holidays and you have other projects that need attention as well just give us engine update!1" support thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Acornie said:

This seems to be the "we don't care that it's been the holidays and you have other projects that need attention as well just give us engine update!1" support thread

Its more the "hey matt u said u'll post an update 4 weeks ago and we just wan't to know what is happening. Are u alright at LO or is there something up, someone got kidnapped? Pls some communication" thread.

 

What u wrote sounds like "NO u can't get a cheeseburger cuz hamburgers need all our attention" 

Thats maybe not directly the best way to run a buisness i guess.

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Its more the "hey matt u said u'll post an update 4 weeks ago and we just wan't to know what is happening. Are u alright at LO or is there something up, someone got kidnapped? Pls some communication" thread.

 

What u wrote sounds like "NO u can't get a cheeseburger cuz hamburgers need all our attention" 

Thats maybe not directly the best way to run a buisness i guess.

Communication with an outside source, us, is entirely a separate thing beyond working on the game. Is this like an object permanence thing where if you don't see the engine update post you think it means they're not doing anything at all. If you look around, even at Matt's Twitter you know their other projects; Unsung launching on steam thus hitting early access, etc. This impatience comes off as entitled, or I suppose it could be not believing he does care about the game. Matt posting about the engine isn't going to make it come out faster; can't we just let Matt have a few days off or should LO staff not take holidays? 

 

EDIT: Oh yeah, and we had a beta on the 20th, sure we didn't have an official engine update post thread this month but we had a news post and whole beta build to see what they've been doing last few weeks

 

Edited by Acornie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 10:12 PM, Nagletz said:

Let's be patient. We can be.

The only thing we can do 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...