Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! :3

I have for many months wanted the 'VBR "Temptress"', and I really think, that the gun should be on Armas.
It would definitely be a instant buy for many people including myself.

I am willing to discuss the subject with you guys.

Have a nice day
Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both CAP40 NFCP 2 and VBR Tempress will be into the 2 new contacts coming, no Armas.

Maybe they will put similar ones on JT store after that, but who knows.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't they talk about making it a contact reward along with the Cap 40? For the two new contacts they are sorting out I think.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's already been confirmed (directly from MattScott himself) that it will be one of the unlocks from the new contacts they're adding with the engine upgrade. Safe to say it won't be on ARMAS, due to that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Both CAP40 NFCP 2 and VBR Tempress will be into the 2 new contacts coming, no Armas.

Maybe they will put similar ones on JT store after that, but who knows.

lol, beat me to it.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

It's already been confirmed (directly from MattScott himself) that it will be one of the unlocks from the new contacts they're adding with the engine upgrade. Safe to say it won't be on ARMAS, due to that.

Don't forget that the OSCAR is a contact reward, but is also available on ARMAS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Xivkyn said:

Don't forget that the OSCAR is a contact reward, but is also available on ARMAS.

Different situation. Both the OSCAR and M-1922 were added to contacts to give players a taste of them, to then incentivize their purchase on ARMAS. The contacts gave 2-slot versions for 10 day lease for APB$, whereas ARMAS offers 3-slot versions that can be purchased as permanent account-bound. It's typical predatory and anti-consumer greed tactics.

 

The new contacts will have the full Temptress and CAP40 as they exist from the RAF program. There's no reason for them to be added to ARMAS. Also, as Little Orbit has already proven, they have no interest in filling out the ARMAS library just as Gamersfirst/Reloaded didn't. There's plenty of guns that were already in ARMAS, that aren't back there still.

Edited by Hexerin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Different situation. Both the OSCAR and M-1922 were added to contacts to give players a taste of them, to then incentivize their purchase on ARMAS. The contacts gave 2-slot versions for 10 day lease for APB$, whereas ARMAS offers 3-slot versions that can be purchased as permanent account-bound. It's typical predatory and anti-consumer greed tactics.

 

The new contacts will have the full Temptress and CAP40 as they exist from the RAF program. There's no reason for them to be added to ARMAS. Also, as Little Orbit has already proven, they have no interest in filling out the ARMAS library just as Gamersfirst/Reloaded didn't. There's plenty of guns that were already in ARMAS, that aren't back there still.

Fair. I hope your right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's so special in those guns anyway? Sergeant is much better than NFCP 2 and Huntress is fine tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

What's so special in those guns anyway? Sergeant is much better than NFCP 2 and Huntress is fine tho. 

Only 2 open slot version of the Cap40. Purple silencer mod on a VBR.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to see an alternative, modern model for it. The Mk14 EBR would be a good fit and it even has a pistol grip, so there are no major obstacles with animations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 4:21 PM, Nagletz said:

What's so special in those guns anyway? Sergeant is much better than NFCP 2 and Huntress is fine tho. 

The Temptress is the only marksman rifle that has a silencer mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, Scope said:

Hello everyone! :3

I have for many months wanted the 'VBR "Temptress"', and I really think, that the gun should be on Armas.
It would definitely be a instant buy for many people including myself.

I am willing to discuss the subject with you guys.

Have a nice day
Cheers.

The refer a friend version should be on Armas.  It's not the best weapon, but it's not the worst and should be an option for people wanting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, illgot said:

The refer a friend version should be on Armas.  It's not the best weapon, but it's not the worst and should be an option for people wanting it.

I'm not normally one to be spiteful but I'd actually like to see the Banner, Cap 40 and Temptress removed as a reward and make everyone earn them fairly.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 6:59 PM, AlishaAzure said:

Both CAP40 NFCP 2 and VBR Tempress will be into the 2 new contacts coming, no Armas.

Maybe they will put similar ones on JT store after that, but who knows.

I'd really like to see a 3 slot CAP 40 on jt store 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pedroxin said:

I'd really like to see a 3 slot CAP 40 on jt store 

Only if all of the following also happen:

  • Players with the RAF CAP40 are retroactively granted account-bound copies of the 3-slot CAP40.
  • The 3-slot CAP40 is added to ARMAS for players that joined after the RAF program was shut down.
  • The CAP40 Sergeant's third slot is opened.

It's only fair.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedroxin said:

I'd really like to see a 3 slot CAP 40 on jt store 

Who knows, maybe they will put a special version of it into the jt store.

You know, ARMAS/cotnact versions aree not same as the jt store itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saying , Consoles have the VBR Temptress in the jokerstore.

 

omeo

*got a bud to upload a video of apb on xbox. (since we still cant play apb here in kangaroo land *cough @MattScott *hint hint*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, Hexerin said:

It's already been confirmed (directly from MattScott himself) that it will be one of the unlocks from the new contacts they're adding with the engine upgrade. Safe to say it won't be on ARMAS, due to that.

they might have an open slot or 2 slot on armas then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

they might have an open slot or 2 slot on armas then.

Highly doubtful, and that would open a can of worms best left closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, Scope said:

Hello everyone! :3

I have for many months wanted the 'VBR "Temptress"', and I really think, that the gun should be on Armas.
It would definitely be a instant buy for many people including myself.

I am willing to discuss the subject with you guys.

Have a nice day
Cheers.

Still rather use the 3 slot carbine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Det hade varit häftigt! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 8:47 AM, Zolerox said:

Just saying , Consoles have the VBR Temptress in the jokerstore.

 

omeo

*got a bud to upload a video of apb on xbox. (since we still cant play apb here in kangaroo land *cough @MattScott *hint hint*)

That’s not the joker box vbr though. And eww why is the third slot silenced? 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...