Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

haha what a joke

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

g1 bought the game from rtw and it was their responsibility, so why is it when little orbit bought the game from g1 it’s not their responsibility?

What i mean was: "in other case G1 did Run and ruin APB so we could complain because they had a responsability.In this case nekrova was under a total diferent company even if it was the same game". (wrote on my phone sry for the tipos on my last post)

5 hours ago, Speedz said:

Click on "Whisper" on the scoreboard or inspect them if you need to report or text to them.

(You can also install the russian keyboard layout lol)

Except the games report function doesn't seem to recognize Cyrillic so when you try to report someone with a Cyrillic name, the report button to send the report isn't usable. 

(lol)

Just now, Nanometic said:

Except the games report function doesn't seem to recognize Cyrillic so when you try to report someone with a Cyrillic name, the report button to send the report isn't usable. 

458202748287188992.png?v=1

Are all the people that lost their guns from nekrova or did this effect existing citadel users too?

Also please make a way to report people from the scoreboard or something because of the russian symbols in names, i dont have a russian keyboard

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

all items were already migrated from innova afaik, nekrova existed before little orbit purchased apb 

the point was that even g1 wasnt obliged in any way to migrate stuff over from innova

g1 got payments from 4game but that doesn't mean players are entitled to have everything at g1 when 4game decides to shut down

• Thanks 2

On 8/16/2019 at 11:10 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

Well I mean, they could have just shut down your server with no migration.  They didn't have to do the merge, and they had every reason not to do it, but they did it anyway so you guys can still actually play the game without losing absolutely everything.

APB needs people too much to throw them away.  

4 hours ago, Nanometic said:

lol thats tru

IMO People should watch they money spending. It's a good game and it deserves a million dollars donations, but if you guys had over 30+ permanent guns bought and you lost half of it, it's ur problem (and I sure it's ur so called "skill" problem too :P) I bought some nice gear packs by myself on Innova too, but I always used default guns, and that was ok to me. Ues, I know, some people lost contact's nanos, but you can get it again, with a little bit of patience and luck. If not, again, you have compensation, what's the problem? To me, only weapon I lost is permanent Colby chopper, which was useless to me, cause i can't even change it's skin. I repeat it again, spend your money wisely and git gud with basic weapons. 

Best wishes to Matt Scott,

NZ

Edited by Nagletz
  • Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:14 PM, MattScott said:

I have posted many times on why we couldn’t bring across all the weapons. That was never the plan. Even with the limited scope, it took months to identify and test everything we did migrate.

Dude, it's simple legendaries that are missing. We don't talk of The Purple Cat Osmaw, we mean simple legendaries missing like Sitting Duck, Nano, True Ogre.

There will be a lots of tickets where People will tell you about their missing legendaries and i think most of them will not hat proof about what they had, because you

promised that all the stuff that is available in EU Servers will be transferred 100%ly - for example those ones i above mentioned.

But anyway thank you for the Migration and that we didnt loose anything we had 🙂

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:52 AM, Nagletz said:

IMO People should watch they money spending. It's a good game and it deserves a million dollars donations, but if you guys had over 30+ permanent guns bought and you lost half of it, it's ur problem (and I sure it's ur so called "skill" problem too :P) I bought some nice gear packs by myself on Innova too, but I always used default guns, and that was ok to me. Ues, I know, some people lost contact's nanos, but you can get it again, with a little bit of patience and luck. If not, again, you have compensation, what's the problem? To me, only weapon I lost is permanent Colby chopper, which was useless to me, cause i can't even change it's skin. I repeat it again, spend your money wisely and git gud with basic weapons. 

Best wishes to Matt Scott,

NZ

get gud with Basic Weapons and is dethreating and ripping of bronze Players in bronze Server

Sign in to follow this