Sign in to follow this  
Easiest

speedhacker ? For real

Sup', i just saw in a video 2 speedhackers in the asylum, they are regular players, anyway i can't tell their names because i will be warned, but basically if you guys play in the asylum you should know who i am talking about.

I just wanted to say, what LO is doing again? How those 2 bois can speedhack, like wtf, since the speedhack change the speed of your character how they're not banned? EAC is there no? It's a server side / client side anticheat no?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have seen this aswell, and it has been going on for a while now.

Seems LO is turning a blind eye on cheating again, as if the pop has not suffered enough.

• Like 1

Lets not even get into the players who stream while blatantly cheating.

• Like 7

Speedhacking, snap aimbots, streaming while cheating... all of those should be alarming enough to warrant instant bans.

But all the companies that owned APB yet barely even care about the cheating situation that's killing their game.

We get countless new anti cheat systems, yet not a single one of them was fine tuned enough for APB to actually do something.

• Like 7

Hi, 

It's very frustrating when people cheat in this game. And this thread, despite the negativity it has received, is an open letter essentially to Little Orbit. What I would like to do is organize those legitimate players who are frustrated into a single thread, to reflect the seriousness of the problem going on with APB reloaded and the neglect Little Orbit has been showing as of lately.

It's not right how they're not taking responsibility for their part in this problem. We as consumers are losing premium time and money, while people who cheat are rewarded for their poor behavior. So please join my thread and keep it going.

Also if you could private message me the names of the cheaters, I would like to add them to my private list that I have been composing of cheaters I have encountered in this game. 

Thanks,

Z

• Thanks 2

The only anticheat in APB history which was somewhat effective is FairFight and only first weeks after release.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zian said:

Please do not waste your time with this thread.

You will thank me.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zian said:

Hi, 

It's very frustrating when people cheat in this game. And this thread, despite the negativity it has received, is an open letter essentially to Little Orbit. What I would like to do is organize those legitimate players who are frustrated into a single thread, to reflect the seriousness of the problem going on with APB reloaded and the neglect Little Orbit has been showing as of lately.

It's not right how they're not taking responsibility for their part in this problem. We as consumers are losing premium time and money, while people who cheat are rewarded for their poor behavior. So please join my thread and keep it going.

Also if you could private message me the names of the cheaters, I would like to add them to my private list that I have been composing of cheaters I have encountered in this game. 

Thanks,

Z

Thank you for the referal to your post. 

Merged.

I would pay alot for the armas anticheat, if that is what it takes, grab my cash!

p.s.  Ad a option to the /report function. A history log of the players that you report, saves time and effort. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TecH EU2 said:

Thank you for the referal to your post. 

You're welcome. At this point we're figuratively being told to get bent by Little Orbit from their lack of ambition to take any measures necessary to combat this problem.

• Thanks 1

There is too many players in the asylum and there is too many asylum districts, it's so impossible to find the cheaters..you can't just log in and check you know, you just can't..LO needs an entire team to notice a speedhacker, it's not an easy task. Also remember they are busy with the engine? Like come on..have a little common sense and go eat a calippo!

1 hour ago, Microtea said:

The only anticheat in APB history which was somewhat effective is FairFight and only first weeks after release.

But only because it wildly banned anyone even remotely looking towards another player through a building.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lets not even get into the players who stream while blatantly cheating.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I reported someone who was blatantly no-recoiling on stream 5 months ago. I made a video with clips from his stream and a side by side comparison of my own recoil. Support said they would look into it but the guy is still playing to this day. Sad...

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

But only because it wildly banned anyone even remotely looking towards another player through a building.

That's strange to me since I've never or anyone in my clan for that matter, been accidentally banned by any of the anti-cheats while playing this game.

Imagine being so absolutely clueless as to think FairFight was a good anticheat.

lqvXgyX.gif

... unreal

44 minutes ago, Lato said:

calippo

what this

1 hour ago, Lato said:

--- go eat a calippo!

Do they still make those?

I'm so there, man!

Mmm, Calippo!

if you read through the cheat forums you feel the storm is coming. many, many hacks are back in circulation, can be that one is quickly banished but that's the cheaters I guess do not care.

• Like 2

i hate talking about this...

but i can't even compete in fight club on citadel today. nothing but open cheats. this oddball movement thing where the enemy moves in circles at high speed right in front of you and you can't kill them? regardless of my weapons i just can't kill them. LMG at point blank. nope. sniper at long range. nope. i even hit a guy with a grenade while switching to my NTek and fillin' em with bullets. they stood still and then shot me with a sniper jump-shot. awesome 🙂

this is so horribly spun out of control. how in the world did it get this bad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

i even hit a guy with a grenade while switching to my NTek and fillin' em with bullets

not to downplay the problem, but health hacks don’t exist afaik - if you land the shots a cheater will die like everyone else 

• Like 1

i just want to add... that hopefully things will correct here shortly. it just seems SO goofed at the moment it's hard to not freak out.

especially after spending another pile of mooola on this game... 😉 

Merged.

@Glaciers, feels like lag switching when i see stuff like that. i wouldn't rule out the server just not getting the hits, but when it's the same person(s) over and over and over, you have to find some applicable reason for it happening.

you know what i mean?

and btw, the server performance has been really good for me on citadel. i was pretty impressed with the functional stuff in the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Microtea said:

Conspiracy theory from a 3rd party circlejerk discord written by same person who might be responsible for the failure of proper implementation of BE and EAC.

we were never told exactly what was wrong with ff, but it was confirmed (by mattscott himself) that ff was falsely banning players and that it was relatively easy to get falsely banned

Edited by Glaciers
typo
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Microtea said:

Imagine being mad at FF and spread lies

Imagine thinking MattScott lied to us about all those false bans.

Imagine being dumb enough to think we have more cheaters now than we did with FF.

Imagine being actually wanting Tiggs to come back.

... Silvers are weird.

Merged.

1 hour ago, Sykc said:

and they despise you Lo

Imagine that, cheaters being mad at the people who catch them cheating.

Mind blowing stuff.

Also, who takes the word of anyone on a cheat site?

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Imagine that, cheaters being mad at the people who catch them cheating.

Mind blowing stuff.

Also, who takes the word of anyone on a cheat site?

there’s a good chance that a cheater is inherently dishonest, but surrounded by their peers on their website what reason would they have for dishonesty?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zian said:

zian your thread is terrible to say the least.

its just shy of being a conspiracy theory nutjob post

you not only have false claims but slandered and accused anyone for just disagreeing with you.

never mind any evidence that shows you are flat out wrong.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

zian your thread is terrible to say the least.

its just shy of being a conspiracy theory nutjob post

you not only have false claims but slandered and accused anyone for just disagreeing with you.

never mind any evidence that shows you are flat out wrong.

Actually it's one of the better ones on this stale forum. Looking at your history you have an issue with anyone calling them out. Probably just coincidence.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this