Cribby

Banned Users return?

Put simply, back in like 2015 I was baned for griefing, acc was HiddernViperz. I ahve a new account now, but as I spent like £600+ on that account I was wondering if I could ever get it back, not a griefer anymore as I have a job now [don't have timne to waste] and think that was kinda a banana move to do back then.

Any chance of acc returning or is it a once baned forever type thing? 😞

Seems like a question for support. 

Not much the forums can do for you. 

Also, I assume you've tried logging in recently and it's still banned?

Yeah will ask them, thanks for the advice.

And yes I've tried, cheers

43 minutes ago, refge said:

Yeah will ask them, thanks for the advice.

And yes I've tried, cheers

Good luck, homie.

Sorry, cheating is okay but griefing (or anything else) is not worthy of unbans! /s

1 hour ago, refge said:

Put simply, back in like 2015 I was baned for griefing, acc was HiddernViperz. I ahve a new account now, but as I spent like £600+ on that account I was wondering if I could ever get it back, not a griefer anymore as I have a job now [don't have timne to waste] and think that was kinda a banana move to do back then.

Any chance of acc returning or is it a once baned forever type thing? 😞

euhm they unbanned everyone i thought from before august 2018 ... if u are banned since august 2018 ... than contact support.

Permanent ban for griefing, thats Tiggs old G1 for ya...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

euhm they unbanned everyone i thought from before august 2018 ... if u are banned since august 2018 ... than contact support.

They didn't unban everyone. If you did credit scams, etc you remained banned. I think Matt Scott said some bans didn't have any notes/reasons next to them so maybe some of those accounts stayed banned. Contacting support is probably the best even though you're gonna wait.

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

They didn't unban everyone. If you did credit scams, etc you remained banned. I think Matt Scott said some bans didn't have any notes/reasons next to them so maybe some of those accounts stayed banned. Contacting support is probably the best even though you're gonna wait.

didn't know about that ...

Thanks for the support guys, will contact support, and yeah I did try login again. And yeah was Tiggs who banned me as she had a soft spot for the person being griefed.

Jelly - ik it was a banana move, and tbh, believe it or not, I only did it cus I was seeking approval of a friend really. Looking back I regret and have apologized, a lot for it to the guy I griefed.

Thanks all!

3 hours ago, refge said:

not a griefer anymore as I have a job now [don't have timne to waste]

So if you lose your job and have time to waste, you will start griefing again?

I know that feeling bro, had huge account too.

Now Im trying to reach 255 somehow..

25 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

So if you lose your job and have time to waste, you will start griefing again?

Lol nah just an extra point to add, I won't grief now cus my reason to grief is gone, weirdly enough I did it to get a friends approval type of thing, he enjoyed griefing, introduced me to it, and wanted me to grief a guy and I was happy to so long as it made him happy. 

wHisHi and yeah, after spendign so much money is kinda gutting to lose it all. gl on 255 tho ^^ One day....one day 🙂

8 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Sorry, cheating is okay but griefing (or anything else) is not worthy of unbans! /s

Sorta biased since the cheaters make the griefers.

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

Sorta biased since the cheaters make the griefers.

uh, what?

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

uh, what?

there is  a little truth to that.

on Jericho or was it Colby still i forget anyways a few started griefing from gold cheaters

most didnt do that though and the ones who did most likely would of anyways with how they were @#%#$ regardless

Edited by Fortune Runner

11 hours ago, refge said:

weirdly enough I did it to get a friends approval type of thing, he enjoyed griefing, introduced me to it, and wanted me to grief a guy and I was happy to so long as it made him happy.

That doesn't sound right. your friend needs professional help.

22 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

That doesn't sound right. your friend needs professional help.

haha I agree, it was only later in life when I hange dout with the guy in real life that I realized he wasn't,right, one of those guys you can spend as much money on, time and effort to help and do anything for, but will treat you like crap no matter. Looking bacck I honestly don't know why I did everything he said 😕

Worst thing is he took it next level and actually called and sort of pranked the guy in his work place [fake phone call].

BUt yeah, I have a lot of regrets from when I was a teen 😕 Thank you for your understanding ❤️

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

there is  a little truth to that.

on Jericho or was it Colby still i forget anyways a few started griefing from gold cheaters

most didnt do that though and the ones who did most likely would of anyways with how they were @#%#$ regardless

There are loads of reasons people grief, some pure out enjoy it, but like you guys said others get fed up of the cheaters, get bored of trying in missions, and resort to other means of fun or whatever

they get out of it.