JenzAmaka

The Most Insane APB Group Photo - The Finale W.I.P.

472e85402e.png

It's happening!

I've done two other Group Photos before. Link to the threads [1st The biggest Obeya Group Photo](150 characters) and [2nd The Biggest APB Group Photo](338 characters). So I've done this before and proved that I can do it.

With 7 years of experience with the software I work with. I believe I can do one more and and possibly create the best group photo I can do. The Maximum amount of people for the project is 500 player characters. Although reaching that high numbers will probably not happen due to low player count.

Can I volunteer?
- Yes, if you got symbols and any custom artworks that was made by you, PM in forums or DM me in Discord. I'm planning to use them in the final image.
Your artworks will be credited.

You can also ask questions and see latest news in my Discord.

Some FAQ

Do you just put everyone down and then figure out where ur going to put them later?
Right now I'm building bare bones street, road, buildings and so forth, basically making a map. From there I'll slowly start add smaller details like billboards, chairs, whatever... then I also start adding characters too. I'll keep doing that until whole map is filled with stuff and people.

Is this going to take 2 years?
Goal is to finish this project less than a year.  Failed this goal, I'll try to finish it within Spring this year 2020.

Where can I see Work In Progress?
Go to Discord and Tag @Whiskey and he'll give you a role. It'll be in Spoiler-club channel. As the name implies, it'll be full of spoilers.

Can I leave this project at any time?
-Yes, DM me in forums or Discord.

Can we request?

-Nope.

Quick Note

Once I have your character, I will have full permission to use your character in any other future renders.

You can DM me if you don't want to be in non-Group Photo renders.

aeeac9bc2c.png

Currently Accepted
Citadel
Jericho
Total

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 4

If I don't see at least one character dressed up as Waldo I'm going to be very disappointed on everyone

Edited by _chain
  • Like 2

It begins.

13 minutes ago, JenzAmaka said:

Would be nice if the devs join too 😆

Yes.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

2 minutes ago, _chain said:

If I don't see at least one character dressed up as Waldo I'm going to be very disappointed on everyone

Be the waldo

7 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Be the waldo

if i live that long, why not. Premium ran out though... 

obligatory hi im sadira post

Also finally I will be here this time for the next photo! Still sad I missed out on the last one.

Edited by Sadira

No, for dumb reasons(don't ask) I need to rip everyone. Even though character files are available.

Edited by JenzAmaka

14 minutes ago, JenzAmaka said:

No, for dumb reasons(don't ask) I need to rip everyone. Even though character files are available.

For what reasons.

Oooo this is pretty cool!

Although I gotta ask out of curiosity - given we have BattlEye now I thought getting into districts to do rips was impossible?

8 minutes ago, Nite said:

Oooo this is pretty cool!

Although I gotta ask out of curiosity - given we have BattlEye now I thought getting into districts to do rips was impossible?

NR suddenly works again. Probably gonna get some nice stealth bans though.

Now I'm not sure if Forum Mods are okay, but I'll be posting Personal Renders here very soon(hopefully tomorrow) to keep the thread alive.

Awesome!  Happy to see you doing this again!  Sucks that you have to rip everyone yourself though, that's a lotta work.  And I have a "special" version of my character.

Did you decide the location yet?

Location is totally custom made. It'll be designed just for the huge amount of players and all the billboards and stuff.
Last time with Social was complete mess and overall wasn't happy with the result due to how the area was built.

• Like 2

While I do see the OP's reason for posting this in the General Discussion board, this is primarily an art project, so belongs in this forums section.

-Spuzva

• Thanks 1