JenzAmaka

The Most Insane APB Group Photo - The Finale W.I.P.

There are still some slots free, so you can still join, though Jenz is now being more selective. Join the discord and follow the instructions there.

Citadel has almost reached it's 300 players mark. I will accept only the max rank players from now on.

• Like 1

Another random render.
ofQNP4R.png

Citadel is now full. Citadel cannot be accepted any longer. I reserved 3 slots for specific people I want.

Jericho - MadalenaKurtz & IZackI, Citadel - Amaka
dcz9wd4-4bac62c3-0a31-4b88-8db4-94a9928b

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 5:25 PM, JenzAmaka said:

Another random render.
ofQNP4R.png

Citadel is now full. Citadel cannot be accepted any longer. I reserved 3 slots for specific people I want.

Jericho - MadalenaKurtz & IZackI, Citadel - Amaka
dcz9wd4-4bac62c3-0a31-4b88-8db4-94a9928b

Man I only just got back into the game and to miss this 😞 oh well at least my characters are in the original one though would have loved to be part of it again 😛 

Can't wait to see it though 🙂 

Doing this many players sounds like nuts 😄

Slicc air pose.

Edited by Mozie
;);)

I may be necroing this thread but this is SO COOL! I want to be a part of it. 

JenzAmaka you do good work . I've always liked them .

On 5/8/2019 at 4:36 PM, TeazleBitch said:

How come i didn't see this before. 😥

I could open Citadel again since nobody from Jericho is joining currently. Join Discord and DM me your character info and screenshots.

EDIT:
Nvm. Can't accept anyone when BattleEye is blocking the software I use to rip character models/textures.
This makes me worried with cars. I wanted to have cars in the photo but there's currently absolutely no way to rip 'em.

Edited by JenzAmaka

On 5/10/2019 at 12:11 AM, JenzAmaka said:

I could open Citadel again since nobody from Jericho is joining currently. Join Discord and DM me your character info and screenshots.

EDIT:
Nvm. Can't accept anyone when BattleEye is blocking the software I use to rip character models/textures.
This makes me worried with cars. I wanted to have cars in the photo but there's currently absolutely no way to rip 'em.

risk your account for the sake of the General idea of unification . strongly.  not worth it .

for this you a special thank you and my veneration .

Edited by Yood

There is no risk. Tool doesn't give you advantages in-game.

Besides if I did get banned, it'd be for the history books. I would laugh for pretty long time.

Edited by JenzAmaka

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, JenzAmaka said:

EDIT:

Oh pretty sad. Would have tried to activate some people, but with APB's current state I can not motivate any of my friends playing it again 😕

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 1:31 PM, LilyV3 said:

Oh pretty sad. Would have tried to activate some people, but with APB's current state I can not motivate any of my friends playing it again 😕

It's very sad tbh.

My design required cars and if I don't get to rip cars within this or next month, I'll have to redesign entire scene from scratch. Makes me very worried.

Also, new random render!
Jericho - KNickz
KNickz_Jericho_Final.png

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 1

Jenz is nearing the end of the rigging process! To celebrate this we have decided to be really fucking stupid and do a finale stream of the last 100 characters being rigged. This is estimated to take at least 20 hours total. We have arranged for some guests to appear during various times in the stream. The guest list will be announced once it has been finalised.

The stream starts on Saturday, May 25th, 8am GMT+3. common time zones below:

25/5 - 5AM GMT

25/5 - 1AM Eastern

24/5 - 10PM Pacific

This will naturally be the final rigging stream, so make sure to tune in to see the madness as it happens, there will not be another opportunity in the future! Jenz told me to also mention that he hopes for his webcam to work for the stream.

Stream link here.

Character rips are now possible again thanks to LO's help. Due to the difficulty and inconvenience related to the process we have to take now, we will NOT be doing rerips. If you have not been ripped yet, check the OP in this thread for instructions how to get in. This also means that the decision has been made, we are sticking to the plan and will be creating the scene with cars! There will be an announcement regarding car rips a few weeks after the stream.

In a second announcement, the following people will be making appearances throughout the stream:
Kempington
rooq
WitchQueen
Kevkof
Caisey
Matt Scott
Goabea
KittyLanah
Sadira

Additionally the stream will be co-hosted by Whiskey! and there may be random appearances of a few others. I hope everyone is as excited about this as we are! I'm also a bit scared. When I say bit, I mean very scared.

• Like 4

I would very much like this project to have a character from Jericho's server . BrooklnQueen .

When you rip cars, can you rip them form the car editor? Is that more QL then?

If you want I can make screens of all my cars and then post you a link and you can choose  which you would like to rip, if you even would like to rip any at all.

I kinda would like to reactivate a few Vocaloid patrol players and see if we can make a group, even if I latency wise cannot play on Jericho anymore, I still love and miss my buddies form over there.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

As I said before, there's gonna be announcement about car rips. Let me first do the rigging and then concept the whole map, so I'll know how many cars I'll take.

• Like 1

Jenz has now finished rigging characters for the group photo! There are still a few slots open, so you can still join, but Jenz will now start working on planning the scene, posing, etc.

During the final stream, we invited Matt to come talk to us a bit, here's the stream highlight of that!

2 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Jenz has now finished rigging characters for the group photo! There are still a few slots open, so you can still join, but Jenz will now start working on planning the scene, posing, etc.

During the final stream, we invited Matt to come talk to us a bit, here's the stream highlight of that!

Coolcoolcoolcool

Great stuff great stuff no doubt no doubt

Info next week

Coolcoolcool

Edited by Soundwave2142

Today is the day, I'm looking for cars. Post all of your car pictures to me by PMing in forums or DMing in discord.

I'm also looking for artists, so if you made symbols, drawings or banners(example) then do as before, PM in forums or DM in discord.

Edited by JenzAmaka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JenzAmaka said:

Today is the day, I'm looking for cars. Post all of your car pictures to me by PMing in forums or DMing in discord.

I'm also looking for artists, so if you made symbols, drawings or banners(example) then do as before, PM in forums or DM in discord.

I can do both but i have a total of 0 premium days left :'^)

Car ripping went very fast. I got excellent looking racing, unique and security vehicles. Thanks to all who submitted.
Now the real work begins!

Although I still accept any art stuff like drawings, symbols and so forth.

• Thanks 1