Hey yall, I've just recently got into car customization since I've bought kits. So far I've made a few that I really like and think would fetch a decent price on the MP. Is there a way I can transfer designs between two identical vehicles so I don't have to handmake every single car I want to put on the MP? Some of the designs are rather complex and would take me at least a couple hours getting just a single car properly done, as Im pretty nitpicky with angles and such. 

Like I know you can duplicate the car, but you cant sell the duplicate. So if I have my design on a 2 slot vegas, and I buy another 2 slot vegas, is there a way I can transfer the design from the 1st to the 2nd without redoing everything?

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

12 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Hey yall, I've just recently got into car customization since I've bought kits. So far I've made a few that I really like and think would fetch a decent price on the MP. Is there a way I can transfer designs between two identical vehicles so I don't have to handmake every single car I want to put on the MP? Some of the designs are rather complex and would take me at least a couple hours getting just a single car properly done, as Im pretty nitpicky with angles and such. 

Like I know you can duplicate the car, but you cant sell the duplicate. So if I have my design on a 2 slot vegas, and I buy another 2 slot vegas, is there a way I can transfer the design from the 1st to the 2nd without redoing everything?

You can sell the duplicates, provided you can sell the base car in the first place.

1 minute ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You can sell the duplicates, provided you can sell the base car in the first place.

Wait, so if I create a design on a sellable car, and then create duplicates, I can sell the duplicates without losing the original car?

• Like 1

Also enjoy my creations in chronological order. The rusty one was from some odd months ago, the Mad Max MFP one was last month, and every other one is from the last 2 weeks. Boxcut GTO is yesterdays work 😄

Really wish Decal Compression wasn't such a gigantic fuzzy bunny though. Kinda makes some of them look iffy.

C08DB1EDA765BFEA83EBA742DB2B35C3D57D351C82016D6F01D735611F9151202ED9A6C840956682C6181DD37C62458A97D05C94211B92101F8F38FEE596F9A91E58BCDC21DD68E41A8F8201BFC8EA913E0799F5797578A786A895288630108BEACF2D38BB53C0E8F74BD12278665FCB73BF0D2CAA3D1D0D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Wait, so if I create a design on a sellable car, and then create duplicates, I can sell the duplicates without losing the original car?

Yep, as long as the car you are duplicating is sellable, all the duplicates will be too and the original will remain unaltered. You will need to refurbish the car before selling.

Some international/fictive police designs

3t8r8F3.png

XMudvxs.png

zKE6DRo.png

0N2wLnH.png

gV9e78C.png

Edited by OfficerHot
  • Like 3

On 4/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, FullHouse said:

To direct link images (at least the way i do it)

Right click on the image and click "Copy Link Address" and paste that in.

Nice car and +1 for not taking screenshots in editor It makes it stand out more.

byUryJ2.jpg

F59uOHc.jpg

wBIlSgt.jpg

YVeLFqM.jpg

And to everyone else, PLEASE use spoilers (if i was a moderator i would put posts with 5+ pictures into spoilers)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i guess i should spam this thread aswell with my 4x4

also bumper deletes when pls lo

KXt1lom.jpg

Edited by Yeedman
  • Like 4

I'm back with some designs to show

vTkgJLT.jpg

HBOT4np.jpg

AkzR0kD.jpg

• Like 5

15th Military Police Brigade Patrol Car:

H2usR0G.png

Swedish Police Car:

FXTp09V.png

Swedish Military Police Car:

7LlCBW0.png

• Like 2

GTA 5 Los Santos County Sheriff Patrol Car:

FlAEteU.png

GTA 5 Los Santos County Sheriff Response Car:

KKiyFDg.jpg

• Like 2

Tried my hand at making a RedHill IOT company vehicle to "celebrate" finishing Season 0 of RIOT. Nothing top shelf or super impressive, but I still feel like sharing!

lUWoLIh.png

• Like 5

Let me show you my pokemons

Heres some really old stuff from 2011 to 2012

101wOuc.png

5MNlkdy.png

Slightly less old stuff from 2013 to 2014

buSG5Ph.png

FNGHeNI.png

stuff from 2015 to 201?

ZGLFWkP.png

fJyiCqx.png

LjF2rSk.png

9HYvxGZ.png

CxfATYo.png

lvf14cT.png

DqZNoiZ.png

WJvfgbQ.png

stuff from 2019

sCcUHQb.png

NT5aFGU.png

qCxVSIW.png

Edited by supermariobrothe
  • Like 2

Welcome! I just wanted to show off an old creation I did, when I was more active on APB~

I made the Mikro Mark V based around the Firework Launcher. It was a fun little project I did for myself.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mikro Boom! Design:

apb_mikro_by_shencat_d7yvi5d-fullview.jp

Rear:

apb_mikro_by_shencat_d7yvi77-fullview.jp

Side:

apb_mikro_by_shencat_d7yvi8f-fullview.jp

Front:

apb_mikro_by_shencat_d7yviix-fullview.jp

• Like 7

16 hours ago, ShenCat said:

Welcome! I just wanted to show off an old creation I did, when I was more active on APB~

I made the Mikro Mark V based around the Firework Launcher. It was a fun little project I did for myself.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mikro Boom! Design:

I like Love Cars designed around the "Legendary" weapons i've seen a hazardous vegas and Firework Mikro you made is right up my alley. Nice job!