3 hours ago, AgentWatson said:

Outside the obvious things like technical issues(stuttering, lag, frame drops) I think just trying to use fragile, I like the speed of fragile but it seems I just get absolutely punished everytime I run it. I almost rage quit two times today because of it. "Oh, I've got an N-TEC and you're using Fragile..? Let me just kill you before you even have the time to blink" 

I have been using this for the last few years. I always weigh the slight increase in TTK and the ability to possibly run to cover or juke the bullet barrage. I love it still and probably won't swap it out until the end of APB. 

Peevs??? Gold's in bronze servers hands down.

10 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Replying to in-game /d cancerous chat with even more cancerous chat thinking you're making the game a better place and being extremely self-righteous about it, when in fact you're contributing to making the environment even more hostile than it already is.

frankly-i-feel.jpg

kind of disappointed in this community

2 pages in and no one has mentioned the worst part of apb

phonebooths

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

A. Can't sort my weapon inventory.

B. No button to resend permanent-owned guns on Armas

C. That guy who screams at you in teamchat over voip and starts making actual threats at you because your team is losing, as if it will help anything or as if a video game matters that much to begin with

Fire hydrants

first of all why are there fire hydrants in a city that doesn't appear to have a fire department?

secondly there's one particular hydrant in financial by the gas station opposite Ty Durrent or what ever his name is

that one is somehow capable of absorbing all kinetic energy and bounce your car back 20 meters before breaking and I end up hitting it 9 times out of 10 when trying to pull into the gas station from that side

When an ally uses OPGL in fight clubs , teamkill 4 people in one shot  and says in chat: "noobs , don't stay close to grenade "

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

phonebooths

ahh , i feel you man . those probably have the highest KD in all the game ,   Phonebooth : 1.125.168.159.165 kills - 0 Deaths .

Roles : Demolition rank 16, others : rank 0

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

phonebooths

There are only two things in-game, guaranteed to make me snort out loudly. Phonebooths over level 9000 and murder-suicide percs.

5 hours ago, SanityFlex said:

frankly-i-feel.jpg

daYq0dC.gif

Anyone team who switches to all OPGLS during a VIP stage and camps somewhere obnoxious.

Extra points if they have mobile radars set up around entrances.

Edited by UpholdThePeace

imagine this : you're fighting an opp only to have that team member osmaw guy come over as well to fire it from right behind you into the back of your head only to say you were in the way

or when you are at an objective and clearly need to get out for them to run you over and say its your fault for them slamming into you

Missions where the final objective is a PVP section and one team gets one kill and then wants to run the rest of the time for a cheap win instead of fighting it out.

My only real pet peeve when I played was sore losers and people who rage everytime they die, ECT.. I just play the game to have fun, and I'll try my best to win. But even if I lose I'll say GG and continue on playing. It especially annoys me when someone wants to group up with me, and they do this non stop. That and players who accuse everyone who beats them of cheating.

Society these days is so thin skinned it drives me bonkers at times. Probably one of the reasons I never got serious about joining a clan, I mostly played solo or with a select few friends. I like winning as much as the next guy, but I'm not gonna throw a fit if I happen to lose, it's a part of life, we happen to fail sometimes.

Just this here can get my blood boiling pretty quick.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, demonoid said:

My only real pet peeve when I played was sore losers and people who rage everytime they die, ECT.. I just play the game to have fun, and I'll try my best to win. But even if I lose I'll say GG and continue on playing. It especially annoys me when someone wants to group up with me, and they do this non stop. That and players who accuse everyone who beats them of cheating.

Society these days is so thin skinned it drives me bonkers at times. Probably one of the reasons I never got serious about joining a clan, I mostly played solo or with a select few friends. I like winning as much as the next guy, but I'm not gonna throw a fit if I happen to lose, it's a part of life, we happen to fail sometimes.

Just this here can get my blood boiling pretty quick.

I know that feeling.

*Teammate dies once*

"Ugh game so broken." / "Ugh this lag"

You know what really grinds my gears?

1. People who use med spray with Clotting Agent 3

2. People who get out of my car too early when i'm parking it right next to the objective then Complain they "had to walk all the way there"

3. ANYONE who takes my car and doesn't realize Only i should be the one driving.

4. People asking me to give them a gun (only legendaries are tradable mate not giving you my Anubis just for an ironic joke)

5. Whenever i use a rocket and it goes To the right because im behind cover and hits my teammate's car which then starts a chain reaction of car explosions and kills me.

6. The same enemies complaining about "Your running lol noob" Who lost to me the previous mission with the same tactics when they tried to run (We just used their cheap tactic against them only better)

7. ANYONE besides me doing the objective when i have Mark 4 Equipment and we have to wait for little Timmy to finish hacking an objective that takes an eternity 

8. The fact there's objectives that literally says "Plant Bug" like apb doesn't have enough problems (hack objectives too ug)

9. "Vandalize" objectives that are impossible to defend (see page 26. in "Teammates with percs How To Punish Them")

10. Trying to survive an alig (or a second osmaw trying to reload and fire) by repairing with blowtorch while under fire

source.gif

Edited by Zolerox

On 5/29/2018 at 6:57 AM, Freewind said:

I figure that some people do some small annoying things that make you groan but you don't feel the need to take the time and actually explain it ingame.

Here's one of mine: You DO NOT have car surfing. Walking forward as I drive is NOT going to make you stay on the car consistently. GET INTO THE FRICKING CAR SO I CAN DRIVE WITHOUT HAVING TO STOP AND PICK YOU BACK UP WHEN YOU INEVITABLY FALL OFF.

I just drive full speed and don't look back.

My pet peeve is when people use /d as their own PM channel. Nobody wants to read your gg ez.

Edited by Cheeseburger!

G1 adding toxic skill less crap like car det radar ogre yukon list goes on then walking out the door.

No lifers with 5k hours or more. 

Wait, we are just saying mean things right?

Don't even start with the phonebooths. They are annoying as hell when you just barely brush one and *BOOM* goes the car.

Also the indestructible lamp post in financial... Just can't avoid crashing into it.

Then there's the rear wheel protrusion issue with Jerico and Bishada, which causes you to flip over, crash, burn and propably die as result when you side-swipe anything.

people who start pet peeve threads

28 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Then there's the rear wheel protrusion issue with Jerico and Bishada, which causes you to flip over, crash, burn and propably die as result when you side-swipe anything.

There's also the all wheel thing with the IO Growl where you sink into the ground and can't go faster than what feels like walking speed.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

people who start pet peeve threads

people who have a pet peeve for pet peeve threads?

On 5/29/2018 at 6:41 PM, scrim said:

when you blow someone up in a car with an osmaw and they proceed to call you an aimbotter

yeah man, an explosives weapon used to SPECIFICALLY DESTROY vehicles means i'm cheating

funny you mention that, i been accused of aimbotting while using a Volcano in a team death match :classic_biggrin: some people.

Edited by iTzHaze
  • Like 1

People who create threads, when there's already an older thread... that says the same exact thing.

There's a search function people...

softlayer servers

atacs 

yukons

Ray Tayler