Hello, i know there is already a topic about this but I'd like to say my two cents on the subject as well as show you some elements concerning the latest bans.

I know that a TGM  as well as dozens of other players have also been banned in the last month.

Among them are casual players, silvers, veterans never accused of toxicity and/or cheating etc. and then there is me.

These bans all or mostly EAC bans. However, as shown elsewhere they seem to be manual and for different reasons.

Even today some people who rarely play APB, mature people, non-toxic players have been banned for cheating after years of never cheating or even being accused of cheating by the community. 

Bans that we did not expect and that remove from the game that last healthy part that you had left of it, that is, people who can devote the right amount of time to a game, without arrogance or being competitive at all costs.

One of this case is about a player that received an EAC ban despite then, in later conversations with Support, he discovered that the reason for his ban was not related to cheating but more for ingame violation (using a certain symbol) so why does he get banned by EAC? 

I've contacted multiple of the banned players, to try and find out what kind of possible third party applications they were using and mostly what i got as an answer were VPNs which are allowed as far as i know. 

About me, i have never used any kind of unapproved Programs and the only Program that i used before starting APB was Mudfish which helps me to avoid Packetloss.

Since this affected a lot of Players I would like to have a statement from Matt and the LO team regarding this matter.

We just would like to know if there is any investigation already ongoing? 

@MattScott @Stitchly @Ritual @Sakebee 

Edited by Leenko
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Not big supraise... I've told months ago without checking or updating for good the anticheat what it will happen, now probabily LO isnt doing neither the bare minimum.

edit:

Curios of what noobiepuss or SS-pc team will spit this time.....

1 hour ago, Leenko said:

Hello, i know there is already a topic about this but I'd like to say my two cents on the subject as well as show you some elements concerning the latest bans.

I know that a TGM  as well as dozens of other players have also been banned in the last month.

Among them are casual players, silvers, veterans never accused of toxicity and/or cheating etc. and then there is me.

These bans all or mostly EAC bans. However, as shown elsewhere they seem to be manual and for different reasons.

Even today some people who rarely play APB, mature people, non-toxic players have been banned for cheating after years of never cheating or even being accused of cheating by the community. 

Bans that we did not expect and that remove from the game that last healthy part that you had left of it, that is, people who can devote the right amount of time to a game, without arrogance or being competitive at all costs.

One of this case is about a player that received an EAC ban despite then, in later conversations with Support, he discovered that the reason for his ban was not related to cheating but more for ingame violation (using a certain symbol) so why does he get banned by EAC? 

I've contacted multiple of the banned players, to try and find out what kind of possible third party applications they were using and mostly what i got as an answer were VPNs which are allowed as far as i know. 

About me, i have never used any kind of unapproved Programs and the only Program that i used before starting APB was Mudfish which helps me to avoid Packetloss.

Since this affected a lot of Players I would like to have a statement from Matt and the LO team regarding this matter.

But they already gave statements on Cheats , Community Standards and Griefing.

How do you know dozens of players that have been banned. All the players i know are still playing .......

• Like 2

Hey @Leenko

I definitely agree with you about the current situation that is going on and I wish to see our LO CEO opinion about this matter
this is hilarious that LO doesn't care about those issues until they will get banned by themself on their main accounts (if they even playing the game).

APB Reloaded not even listed on EAC official website in case someone want's to appeal their bans, since a few people tried to contact them via mail, they received an reply that shows "you need to contact the game support", the LO support in that case, well, doesn't matter how many proves you'll show them and provide them whatever can be helpful to reverse the ban after the account has been banned, the only reply you'll receive is "the account is not eligible to have the ban reversed" and that's after they ask you questions such as "can you please tell us how much money was spent on the account in question?" to know how much money you have invested into the company.

People get's falsely banned when they did nothing and by that our community getting destroyed, if LO bought the game they should understand why G1 sold the game to avoid those actions, such as LadyTiggs actions that she have done as example.

Matter of fact, APB Reloaded has EOS version of the Easy Anti Cheat, I highly recommend to take a professional and deeper look into your community reports before you reply with automated/copy & paste messages, do your job best by quality in and less in speed, because by understanding the current situation, you unable to do both.

Someone has to give us some official answers because this is going too far, most of us are nice and honest people, don't disrespect people and the community unless they been disrespectful to you.

2010 - 24.09.2023

• Like 2

imagine every cheater who wants hes account back start new topic now..(i dont say this guy is just sayn)

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

But they already gave statements on Cheats , Community Standards and Griefing.

How do you know dozens of players that have been banned. All the players i know are still playing .......

wow thats crazy bro can you maybe give us a percentage of how many people you know so we can calculate how dumb that sentence is?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

How do you know dozens of players that have been banned

I would also like a statement from Matt, However.

How he would know and be able to contact said Banned players after the fact

is questionable, then at best its hear-say.

For this 'Massive Wave' to have happened, We would have 

zero players, I mean we got what 50-60 pop.

So far I have seen zero evidence anyone has been banned.

If anything its like one person got banned for talking 'Head' 

n now gonna blow up the forum with 're-trolls' 

18 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

"So far I have seen zero evidence anyone has been banned"
"How he would know and be able to contact said Banned players"
Because these people visit his stream, the various Discord servers, play together with him in APB or meet him in APB and you end up getting to know and talk to each other?? Because maybe he saw the emails and they talked about this since it is the main topic recently? What is wrong with you guys lol

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Dont get me wrong but the only thing i see from this text is that you barely or even at all play this game. 

• Like 6

i question the need to use a vpn for apb though.... i can understand on rockstar titles since they dont encyrpt p2p traffic but ive only seen rage cheaters use a vpn to in order to reroll without being ip flagged

Just now, ninjarrrr said:

i question the need to use a vpn for apb though.... i can understand on rockstar titles since they dont encyrpt p2p traffic but ive only seen rage cheaters use a vpn to in order to reroll without being ip flagged

I would use it at all but since i get packetloss(only in apb) i am forced to use it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

"ive only seen rage cheaters use a vpn" if you are a troll you are great

• Like 4

Just now, Jiim said:

"ive only seen rage cheaters use a vpn" if you are a troll you are great

calm down mr angry

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

calm down mr angry

mr angry - You clearly know the situation, but you also know me!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DarIeenko said:

Been using Exitlag (VPN) for 3 years no issue's, Don't even use overlays, crosshairs ect..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mattskoii said:

Been using Exitlag (VPN) for 3 years no issue's, Don't even use overlays, crosshairs ect..

I dont think it was VPN's causing the bans. Maybe it was Clara....

Yeah there is definitely something wrong going on right now. People that just completely not hyper comitative, genuinely casual, and would never cheat cuz "everyone else does" or anything like that are getting banned by EAC. And the worse par is LO is so ignorant that even tho they have been on EAC for so long don't seem to care enough to put pressure on them to list the game on their support page for ban appeals, yet LO still in support tickets tells those banned players to go to EAC support, when it's not possible cuz the game is not listed and there is no "other games" option, so the players are stuck in limbo. Like it's actually embarrassing for LO honestly. I really hope they are looking into this and will give us some proper statement on it soon...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DarIeenko said:

mas mais por violação no jogo

4 hours ago, Jiim said:
5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

n agora vai explodir o fórum com 're-trolls'

EAC Unfair ban, I also had an account banned by this EAC, I have honestly been playing since 2013, I have never been banned for using any program, not even when that ridiculous FairFight was banning almost everyone for no reason, this is terrible for an online game, losing veteran players over 10 years due to a serious Anti cheater error, I want my account back, you guys from support have to unban everyone because of this terrible EAC. 

Classic who knows maybe you get to be unban another year.

a lot of non regional players are using VPNs such as exitlag. 

Edited by Deadliest

5 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I dont think it was VPN's causing the bans. Maybe it was Clara....

Never had a problem using a VPN.

I don't use it often.

The only time I used a VPN was when in District,

there were times that I might have been trolling a bit.

Not being mean or anything, but kind of a jerk.

It was those occasions that I would lose connection, and get kicked from district.

Usually, after the second or third "expulsion" within a 10-15 min period,

I would hop back on using a VPN.

Added a bit of lag... but for the remainder of the evening I was "kick free".

No more disconnects.

Someone was mad !!

• Like 1

Hello,

I appreciate your message regarding the recent bans in the game. It's essential to address these concerns with a focus on the principles of fair play and transparency.

First and foremost, it's important to clarify that, as with any online game, the developers and the LO team are not obligated to provide individual attention or statements to banned players. This principle applies to all players, including those with a history of cheating. Just as any other banned cheater is not entitled to personal communication or special consideration, the same standard applies here.

Cheating in online games fundamentally undermines the integrity of the gaming experience for everyone involved. Therefore, it's crucial to view the issue through this lens and recognize that those who have engaged in cheating activities have, in the past, disrupted the gameplay experience for others. Moreover, it's important to consider the consequences of association with cheaters. Engaging with cheaters or individuals who associate with cheaters can cast doubt on the legitimacy of any complaints or concerns regarding bans. The gaming community values fair competition, and actions surrounding cheating can significantly impact one's standing in the community.

When assessing the validity of claims, it's important to consider the context of past bans. Actions have consequences, and those who have previously violated the rules of fair play naturally face skepticism when raising concerns about bans. The gaming community relies on anti-cheat systems to maintain a level playing field, and the history of a player can be a significant factor in assessing the legitimacy of their claims.

Lastly, it's worth noting that the anti-cheat system, in this case, EAC, is known for its reliability in targeting actual cheaters while minimizing false positives. EAC operates with caution, focusing solely on cheating-related activities and aiming to ensure fairness in the game. This reputation for accuracy should be considered when evaluating the legitimacy of ban-related concerns.

In conclusion, the principles of fairness and integrity are paramount in the gaming community. Banned players, especially those associated with cheating, are not entitled to special treatment or personal communication from developers. It's crucial to maintain a fair and respectful gaming environment for all players, and actions related to cheating should be viewed in that context.

Thank you for bringing up this matter, and I hope that it helps to clarify the situation.

Best regards,

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 10/1/2023 at 7:50 PM, DarIeenko said:

EAC bans are automatic, so LO support has nothing to do with that, and by LO rule they can't provide information about bans, you can know that because LO makes the mention that they can't provide information about banning other players, also it is known that vpns can trigger EAC alerts, regardless of people saying it's safe, You should not trust third party apps and especially not one that EAC knows is used by cheaters, and also just because a TGM is banned doesn't mean anything, in the end they are also normal players who applied for the position and are subject to the same rules as EAC or LO and therefore if they use cheats or third party apps they can be banned, just because they are TGM doesn't mean they have protection.

Merged.

EAC previously had this support email, I don't know if it is still in operation today.   contact@easyanticheat.net

Edited by SuperChaffee

3 hours ago, proxie said:

Hello,

I appreciate your message regarding the recent bans in the game. It's essential

2 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

EAC previously had this support email, I don't know if

Lately I was thinking, despite as always LO decide of  totally ignore the community, The numbers of weirdos claiming of  talking on behalf of LO are increasing...  

So the next it will appear, I can legit hope he/she'll wear the magick stick and the bunny suit for  special medical division and resolve all the game problems?

Edited by PingOVER9000