Ritual

Little Orbit Day 2023

9 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

they haven't banned anyone in 5 years, n won't start now with panty waist eac doing nothing.

they just bypass it, n LO lets em or are too dense to put in something you can't just go into files and alter.

So U musta got banned for bad behavior towards a staff, not hax

they dont ban for hax, they dont watch you tube or twitch.

So we gonna shut down the Towers so we can have becon instead of shutting down bayland for beacon.

then we gonna randomly walk into dist and shut down missions for people so they can only do gun games.

So basically they will shut down the game for a week, but theres a back office party for u aimbotters. 

Well they have banned me in 2021. The reason i suspect i have talked about in a separate topic. I have asked people of LO but they won't corporate as they will just ignore any questions i have about all this. But hey, starting over sometimes is not that bad.

On 5/8/2023 at 2:02 AM, BlatMan said:

I wouldn't consider recent weapon balances a positive thing. They accidentally nerfed the range too much on the .45, then decided to leave the bug in place. It went from having reasonable dropoff damage, to now dealing no damage if a player moves a few meters. The better jump shoot accuracy on the Star and Far would not have been needed if they never nerfed the jump shooting to begin with. It's also not a big enough change to affect combat.

I'm not arguing the quality of the updates. I'm pointing out that we have had several meaningful updates and what you have said is misleading.

On this anniversary event, we are getting only a 10% regular price discount. We were expecting a total 50% Armas discount. 20% premium discount plus 30% regular price discount, as it used to be The last discount was 20% premium plus 20% regular price.

On 5/7/2023 at 7:25 AM, Reprimand said:

64 bit update

EAC

recent weapon balances

uhhhh

New Glory, Corsair, Showstopper, new social contact with legendary weapons practically for "free", in addition to permanent 10k weapons. And the RIOT.

And now, a new vehicle is about to arrive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2023 at 11:54 AM, EvaPooh said:

In my opinion, the .45 is arguably the closest to being P2W

>available for ingame currency

>P2W

So you have no clue what P2W means, gotcha.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

>available for ingame currency

>P2W

So you have no clue what P2W means, gotcha.

Huh? That was only very recently--it's been ravaging the player base for years. The fact a new player has to farm hundreds of thousands of JT to get even a half dozen of these guns (which are character bound, afaik) is still absolutely nasty to me.

And yeah, you can sit there and say it's not P2W (even tho some guns aren't in the JT store and only available in ARMAS), but the fact remains that it's a horrifying grind for a single pistol that outperforms the basic one. It just doesn't feel or look good, but the vast majority of the community use it...

The sad reality is that so many have already paid for it; now they don't want it to get nerfed.

Even you, I bet you use a silly primary and use the .45 as your answer to everything except long range, because it's just that good.

Edited by EvaPooh

1 hour ago, EvaPooh said:

Huh? That was only very recently--it's been ravaging the player base for years. The fact a new player has to farm hundreds of thousands of JT to get even a half dozen of these guns (which are character bound, afaik) is still absolutely nasty to me.

And yeah, you can sit there and say it's not P2W (even tho some guns aren't in the JT store and only available in ARMAS), but the fact remains that it's a horrifying grind for a single pistol that outperforms the basic one. It just doesn't feel or look good, but the vast majority of the community use it...

The sad reality is that so many have already paid for it; now they don't want it to get nerfed.

Even you, I bet you use a silly primary and use the .45 as your answer to everything except long range, because it's just that good.

define 'outperforms' I win with the fbw against .45 users often since if they miss even 1 shot and or aren't shooting at the max fire interval I out ttk them.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2023 at 8:52 PM, EvaPooh said:

What are you even talking about?

ThiS 👇

17 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

define 'outperforms' I win with the fbw against .45 users often since if they miss even 1 shot and or aren't shooting at the max fire interval I out ttk them.

20 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

Not one for anecdotal hypotheticals... since you "often" don't miss, but they ofc do and your RoF is perfect; my point is that the .45 is just a stronger choice overall.

If two players of equal skill fought with those guns, in most situations I'd argue the .45 wins. Especially when cover is accounted for as it's able to deal more damage in a shorter window of time than the FBW could. Especially at distances of 36+ meters where the FBW requires 7 shots to kill and the .45 still only needs 5.

Only very, very recently did it FINALLY get nerfed in range and it was by accident...

1 minute ago, PingOVER9000 said:

ThiS 👇

Not "that". Your post was rude and arbitrary; basically nonsensical. You're not helping at all.

Edited by EvaPooh

2 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Not "that". Your post was rude and arbitrary; basically nonsensical. You're not helping at all.

Define being "arbitrary" but in nonimpartial environment.

Anyway with a Fbw alone,  in a 1vs 2, I can kill and killed 2 players alone several and several times and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

So now what we'll tell the Fbw outperform the .45 and need it a nerf too?

Just now, PingOVER9000 said:

Define being "arbitrary" but in nonimpartial environment.

Anyway with a Fbw alone,  in a 1vs 2, I can kill and killed 2 players alone several and several times and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

So now what we'll tell the Fbw outperform the .45 and need it a nerf too?

Uh, yeah...

dNozxud.gif

20 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Uh, yeah...

dNozxud.gif

Oh.. you manage to not get baited, well you gained my respect.. 

EKx7C2AXkAEHd3K.jpg

On 5/9/2023 at 4:39 AM, cowhorseman said:

i shall stare at the fact this game has barely changed under LO among there many promises to improve the game yet only deilvering one while not adressing the many MANY things that make it suck harder then a 1 cent hooker at a truck stop

They fixed the stutters and ddos problems, for all its flaws I can at least play the game with zero lags now

v5AU2qV.png
where?

hello where is fallen angel pack, it says all holiday themed packs yet everything else is on except fallen angel. please fix

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, user4674212 said:

hello where is fallen angel pack, it says all holiday themed packs yet everything else is on except fallen angel. please fix

absolutely true! where the f*ck is it?! *-*

1 hour ago, user4674212 said:

1 hour ago, baqun said:

absolutely true! where the f*ck is it?! *-*

Poof, there it is.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&productId=2533

~@mayii

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ok said:

They fixed the stutters and ddos problems, for all its flaws I can at least play the game with zero lags now

i can play many games lag free. why would i waste my time trying to play this lag free? does not fix the fact i get 3 shot by every other player with a ntec just for looking at them

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ok said:

No they didn't. The game still freezes every minute due to the garbage collection. Their DDoS solution has latency fluctuations, causing ghost shots and hitreg problems. It better than the servers going offline, but it's far from good.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 4:22 AM, ok said:

no they didn't and no you can't

• Like 1

Are joker tickets events over already? Haven't seen one this friday.

Hooray!
Happy another "nothing was did" 5 years!
Let's wait another few years before close this game forever!

• Like 2