Ulman

GMs letting kids cheat around

So, im gonna talk about the same topic as it always makes us sad in this DEAD GAME.

GMs sometimes coming around checking whats going on in servers etc. and when you give names to them telling that they are cheating; GMs saying that we shouldnt give names at district chat and we should record what happened :D

there are bastards who always blocking other's missions with their cars, there are new characters that has gold rank and paid guns with cheats. there are racists always whispering bad things to you and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM WITH BILLION OF REPORTS!! 

dude its so much bullshoot that you guys not banning the cheaters and toxic people just because they paid a lotta money to your dead game, and casual players stops playing this game. thats why you needed to close servers, yeah?

just fuck it, perhaps we really need to stop playing it, so you guys can happily close all the servers already!

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Regarding cheaters, it is best you record the player you think is cheating and send the recording in a support ticket (https://support.gamersfirst.com). Regarding griefers though, this is something we can efficiently act on. If a GM is around, ask them to /w you and send them the name of the griefer without publicly naming them.

- Azukii

Maybe next time you should read and do what the Gm tells you to do? Report cheaters through customer support portal with video evidence. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 5:16 PM, Deadliest said:

Maybe next time you should read and do what the Gm tells you to do? Report cheaters through customer support portal with video evidence. 

You can send all the clips you want from the cheater's own twitch and youtube. Nothing ever happens to the cheaters. Support get mad and break character when you update an existing ticket with more evidence from recent streams. It also doesn't help that the in game GMs are old players and not real GMs.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

You can send all the clips you want from the cheater's own twitch and youtube. Nothing ever happens to the cheaters. Support get mad and break character when you update an existing ticket with more evidence from recent streams. It also doesn't help that the in game GMs are old players and not real GMs.

Just for my own curiosity, could you DM me some of these clips?

I can’t do anything about it, I’m just curious.

On 10/26/2022 at 7:16 PM, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Regarding cheaters, it is best you record the player you think is cheating and send the recording in a support ticket (https://support.gamersfirst.com). Regarding griefers though, this is something we can efficiently act on. If a GM is around, ask them to /w you and send them the name of the griefer without publicly naming them.

- Azukii

Define griefers.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:52 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just a better gamer chair than you.

Gaming chair is a meme.

4 hours ago, Cuve said:

Define griefers.

beep beep here comes the dumptruck

43 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

beep beep here comes the dumptruck

And that in your opinion is the only way of griefing? 

4 hours ago, Cuve said:

And that in your opinion is the only way of griefing? 

van blocking spawn dumptrucking through people putting the mission item in a very hard to get spot. clipping the vip out of the map. we also go clipping the item out of the map. car surfing lmg/osmaw on truck mission. and many many more

• Like 1

The method proposed by the administration to deal with griefers is ineffective, takes a lot of time and is done manually.

• Like 1

The only griefing I've experienced recently are clans having other members, who are not in the mission, block doors with their vehicles and move objectives so you can't finish them.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:16 PM, Azukii said:

Hello,

- Azukii

dude you kidding me? your cheap GMs are telling us that we should NOT GIVE THEIR NAMES, we are mailing the support with tons of videos and screenshots and you guys telling us that you have nothing to do with them. if you want i can also send that screenshots from the sUpPoRt team into here. im not even gonna keep talk about cheaters, its so obvious that who sells those cheats also 😉 also you guys wanna confess this secret to your users that "reporting in game" does not do anything already? just like a placebo effect xD 

On 10/25/2022 at 7:02 AM, Ulman said:

So, im gonna talk about the same topic as it always makes us sad in this DEAD GAME.

GMs sometimes coming around checking whats going on in servers etc. and when you give names to them telling that they are cheating; GMs saying that we shouldnt give names at district chat and we should record what happened 😄

there are bastards who always blocking other's missions with their cars, there are new characters that has gold rank and paid guns with cheats. there are racists always whispering bad things to you and NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM WITH BILLION OF REPORTS!! 

dude its so much bullshoot that you guys not banning the cheaters and toxic people just because they paid a lotta money to your dead game, and casual players stops playing this game. thats why you needed to close servers, yeah?

just fuck it, perhaps we really need to stop playing it, so you guys can happily close all the servers already!

As long as those same cheaters keep spending money on name changes, they could care less about banning them or closing the servers down. They're gonna milk this game as dry as they can before that happens. I've stopped purchasing anything from Armas for a long time now, I still play occasionally, but I've lost hope for the game. As someone pointed out, their GM's consist of old players that probably even know the cheaters personally. shrug

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, CookiePuss said:

Just for my own curiosity, could you DM me some of these clips?

I can’t do anything about it, I’m just curious.

I also reported plenty of twitchs/youtube videos and they are still playing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

I also reported plenty of twitchs/youtube videos and they are still playing.

Frustrating to say the least.

9 hours ago, Vitrorax said:

As long as those same cheaters keep spending money on name changes, they could care less about banning them or closing the servers down. They're gonna milk this game as dry as they can before that happens. I've stopped purchasing anything from Armas for a long time now, I still play occasionally, but I've lost hope for the game. As someone pointed out, their GM's consist of old players that probably even know the cheaters personally. shrug

yeah i understand you. thats why "IP Ban" exist and that moderators, admins or GMs (if its whatever you guys call) doesnt do. and thats the thing i pointed at. as long as you get feed, you not gonna do something against the feeder, yeah? tsk tsk tsk

3 hours ago, Ulman said:

yeah i understand you. thats why "IP Ban" exist and that moderators, admins or GMs (if its whatever you guys call) doesnt do. and thats the thing i pointed at. as long as you get feed, you not gonna do something against the feeder, yeah? tsk tsk tsk

Gets IP banned.

Changes IP.

????

On 11/2/2022 at 11:36 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Gets IP banned.

Changes IP.

????

yeah you clearly do not understand me, kiddo. just go be friend with those guys that has "better gaming chair" .I.

2 hours ago, Ulman said:

yeah you clearly do not understand me, kiddo. just go be friend with those guys that has "better gaming chair" .I.

Enlighten me. I am a stupid brain that needs teaching.

On 11/2/2022 at 3:40 AM, Vitrorax said:

bro a name change is like 10 bucks, how many cheaters do you think there are to make that profitable???

On 11/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, glaciers said:

bro a name change is like 10 bucks, how many cheaters do you think there are to make that profitable???

idk that's just something i heard from an ex-insider.