BoomLion

Can i be banned

Ok so last 2 days all ive had is " if u dont play v in teh mission v golds then we gonna report you and get u banned " now im a bronze/silver player.. i play in bronze.. i got max ranked gold players telllin me to fight them or i get banned.. i want to know is this the case...

i start a mission an 9 times out of ten v a gold or more.. so i dont do the mission..i think its really unfair that they tellin me if i dont figth them im geting bannd.. they should not be in bronze in the first place...

so im asking if i refuse to fight v golds in bronze am i geting banned ??

You don't have to refuse. You can simply go take a piss or eat or whatever. You aren't slave of the game.

I know only one game that bans people for rage quits and I'd rather get banned than have my freedom limited.

No you can't. just tell them to go to silver district if they want opps playing with them. but getting their butt handleed to them is obviously too much for them.

They just hope you are noob enough falling for their little lies.

Edited by LilyV3

Golds shouldn't be playing in bronze district, just ignore them.

Best thing to do is play out the mission and try your best, but you can't be banned for not doing well/playing.
However retaliating (I.E flaming them) could get you punished in some way

• Thanks 1

I just get a cheap kill or do a obj then laze of somewhere, so I still get some reward

I recently had this same issue. Gold rank team in bronze slaughting me and my team mates. Hitting the objectives without any sort of defence. I think I went 1-7 before I finally just quit. 

This was Friday afternoon and I haven't logged in since. 

Pieces of crap ruined my game. 

Fix this LO. Get these vultures looking for easy kills and game wins out of the districts allotted to less skilled players.

I'm not spending a dime till this is fixed.

• Like 1

Probably not, but you can be banned for spamming the district chat and that's what you are doing during the 9 missions, you are not playing.

Just now, Danimal said:

I recently had this same issue. Gold rank team in bronze slaughting me and my team mates. Hitting the objectives without any sort of defence. I think I went 1-7 before I finally just quit. 

This was Friday afternoon and I haven't logged in since. 

Pieces of crap ruined my game. 

Fix this LO. Get these vultures looking for easy kills and game wins out of the districts allotted to less skilled players.

I'm not spending a dime till this is fixed.

Surely you're trolling

11 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

i start a mission an 9 times out of ten v a gold or more.. so i dont do the mission..

So lately you AFK 90% of the missions you play? Isn’t that even more boring than playing against the golds?

2 minutes ago, Shanice said:

Probably not, but you can be banned for spamming the district chat and that's what you are doing during the 9 missions, you are not playing.

OP never said anything about talking in the chat anyways, he is not using any form of spam, he's just not doing the mission.

Edited by MoeEveryWeek

1 minute ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

OP never said anything about talking in the chat anyways, he is not using any form of spam, he's just not doing the mission.

Of course not, but I am there and see it every day.

i find it odd you are seeking justification for not playing a mission when you queue up for it.

If you are so adamant on not playing certain missions, either have them kick you, or ALT F4 and restart the game.

No, I don't think you can get banned for that. While your frustration is understandable and golds shouldn't be farming bronzes, it's kinda lame to just bail on your teammates like that tbh, a better approach would be to just leave so they can at least call backup or something.. or convince your entire team to not face the golds, if anything lol. Sure maybe backup won't do them much good since it's still a bronze server, but honestly a gold that needs to farm bronzes can't be that good to begin with, so a decent silver should be able to beat them

• Like 1

The "gold", pfft wanna be gold, Had to have Dethreated to be there so shouldn't they be the ones getting a ban. If everyone actually played as intended the game wouldn't be the gutter it is now.

• Like 1

can someone from LO..plz  just tell me..no disrespect ment..i just want to hear it off the owners!!!!

These are basically the rules set in place by LO:

• Like 1

"Oh an evil gold wants me to play!" oh dios mio, how could they ask you to play? Why learning to play the game? Thats horrific!!! Send a support ticket explaining that someone wanted you to play the game.

So im in game right now.. first mission 4 max ranked golds... i drive round an the map looks like its silver.. so meny max ranked golds its crazy !!

27 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

"Oh an evil gold wants me to play!" oh dios mio, how could they ask you to play? Why learning to play the game? Thats horrific!!! Send a support ticket explaining that someone wanted you to play the game.

A new person will learn nothing getting stomped by a team of gold. Only thing that new players will learn is that "this game sucks" and quit. We are a small community and should try to retain new players not run them off.

Go easy on the Bronze noobs when you are the 3 golds vs a solo bronze, maybe they will enjoy it a little and stay?

Best thing we can do as a community is to make sure Nun outfits are added to the game. This will help revitalize the community and make APB Great again!

24 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

So im in game right now.. first mission 4 max ranked golds... i drive round an the map looks like its silver.. so meny max ranked golds its crazy !!

Are you playing in Bronze or Silver? I mean there are a lot of Gold in bronze but definitely less than in Silver. Oddly there are more silver  in gold.

Edited by SelttikS

Just now, SelttikS said:

A new person will learn nothing getting stomped by a team of gold. Only thing that new players will learn is that "this game sucks" and quit. We are a small community and should try to retain new players not run them off.

Go easy on the Bronze noobs when you are the 3 golds vs a solo bronze, maybe they will enjoy it a little and stay?

Best thing we can do as a community is to make sure Nun outfits are added to the game. This will help revitalize the community and make APB Great again!

I am playing a game right now where i am getting stomped non stop and i am learning from it...

Just now, Excalibur! said:

I am playing a game right now where i am getting stomped non stop and i am learning from it...

You ain't new nor a bronze level player 😛

It is a matter of separation of skill level. A bronze playing against Gold wont learn anything and Someone from modern times wont be teaching a cave man Computer skills very easy either.

NO

And you can report them and hopefully get them punished for dethreating :)

Edited by Thelnformer
  • Like 1

If you have recorded evidence of purposeful dethreating, upload it and send the link to LO support.

This is the kind of thing temp bans are for.

2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

ALT F4 and restart the game.

Alt+f4 doesnt work in apb, feel free to try it.

2 hours ago, Birmingham said:

Ok so last 2 days all ive had is " if u dont play v in teh mission v golds then we gonna report you and get u banned " now im a bronze/silver player.. i play in bronze.. i got max ranked gold players telllin me to fight them or i get banned.. i want to know is this the case...

so im asking if i refuse to fight v golds in bronze am i geting banned ??

U cant get banned for that. If the next time someone threatens u, jus take a ss of it and write it to g1 support. Dont do anything for a week cuz they're flooded with lots of pending mails.