Jump to content
Sakebee

Premium Extension - September

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

 

Covid continues to be a concern, but we are all in this together. We remain committed to our community and doing what we can to make these challenging times a little more doable. For everyone, we are continuing free premium through the end of September. For those of you who might be heading back to school, please be sure to take all necessary precautions. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask in crowded areas or if you need to venture out doors.

 

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

 

  • For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

 

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

 

Bee safe!

 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at what point does it just become permanent free premium until further notice lol

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pandemic (Covid-19) is not only being a concern, but many states are preparing to lockdown again, because peopes are BIP so yeah.

 

Less money for LO, less shopping from players.. eh.. i don't know how this game can stay alive.

 

Stay Safe, follow the rules, stay inside and protect yourself and your family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 404 said:

at what point does it just become permanent free premium until further notice lol

don't give them any ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sakebee said:

For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out

clap.gif

Thanks and thanks for your kindness LO.

stay safe guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this rate premium might as well be a pernament feature 🙂 I personally think the game will be better at this state. Don't know how about your income LO..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AlishaHutt said:

Stay Safe, follow the rules, stay inside and protect yourself and your family.

the alien invasion is coming indeed beware..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ellix said:

At this rate premium might as well be a pernament feature 🙂 I personally think the game will be better at this state. Don't know how about your income LO..

Delete premium and make premium features as normal ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe u guys rework armas as well? More account bound packs pls 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

the alien invasion is coming indeed beware..

We might stop joking or aliens will become reality one day, just like C19.

Premium free but game at 29,99 $/€, would buy it instantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may sound silly, but I'm genuinely touched by you guys' kindness in giving out so much free premium. I suspect preem subs are one of the primary revenue streams this game has, and I'm impressed by the basic human kindness on display. Thanks, guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much Appreciated. Although I am Maxed, prem is a Must Have for those not Maxed, especially for WF Grinders. 

 Allot of people are out of Work, or on minimal staff schedules and simply can't afford to spend.

I imagine this will go on till the US Election is over. No I don't think the virus is a hoax, but the politicians both sides, are gonna ride on its coattails and prolong the lock downs as long as they can.

 

 Politically I hate my Governor, but I would hate to be in his shoes and hold the responsibility of causing deaths by opening up. Calif Restaurants, Churches, Beauty shops ect still closed. Its average 105 F or higher n She has to work outside in the heat with mask and face shield. Its killing her. 

 My Power bill was 450.00 and that was for june/july, it was cooler then.

We been covering my sons auto payment so 3 car notes, He just got back to work part time.

Not tryin to cry here, just a small example of why premium being free is MOST APPRECIATED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NA server is dead but atleast we can use this awesome premium to design our cars and clothing, thanks. /s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next free regen of premium... are you guys surely alright?

Just asking out of worry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mitne said:

Next free regen of premium... are you guys surely alright?

Just asking out of worry...

After they removed joker boxes, this free premium is kind my main reason I m still playing lol

edit: joker boxes gave random chance to achieve million days of premium

Edited by wHisHi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 11:54 PM, AlishaHutt said:

The pandemic (Covid-19) is not only being a concern, but many states are preparing to lockdown again, because peopes are BIP so yeah.

 

Less money for LO, less shopping from players.. eh.. i don't know how this game can stay alive.

 

Stay Safe, follow the rules, stay inside and protect yourself and your family.

Strange virus. Could infect so much that we need a lockdown before it even appears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a covid-19 denier but i'l keep my mask on and my mouth shut as long as i keep getting free premium 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Premium here either, yet.

EDIT: Premium is now properly extended for me and my friend

Edited by MarshallRawR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Hey @Sakebee , I did not recieve premium, should I submit ticket or wait a bit?

Please wait a bit before submitting a ticket. I will bring this to the team. If this is a more widespread issue, we will want to resolve this systemically rather than ticket by ticket.

 

Also, could you please clarify the issue for me? It is currently still August according to my calendar (8/31).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Please wait a bit before submitting a ticket. I will bring this to the team. If this is a more widespread issue, we will want to resolve this systemically rather than ticket by ticket.

 

Also, could you please clarify the issue for me? It is currently still August according to my calendar (8/31).

Yes, August 8/31. Thank you!

Edit: I logged in and it shows account type free to play. Maybe premium re-news at September 1st?

Edited by wHisHi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...