MeganNicle

Remote Detonator has a CD time now ????!!!!! Nooooo

4 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

then true golds should know how to fight it? o_O

Speaking of true golds, you should ask one of our more skilled streamers to play ATAC and then just watch.

It's pretty gross tbh.

41 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

new nerfs incoming (weapon ballances) mark my words

LO has been open about continuing weapon balance.

• Like 1

In many situations when you hear the remote det start going, all you can do is prepare for the next respawn.

What if flak jacket also gave increased resistance to remote det explosions specifically, on top of resistance to explosive weaponry? At least then there would be something you could do to counter it (even though you'd have to find out it is being used first). I always felt flak jacket needed something more.

But to be frank, if it was up to me, remote det wouldn't be in the game at all.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:17 AM, MeganNicle said:

I just wanna say i feel very Uncomfortable for Remote Detonator CD ?! bcs i play that way for years since 2012 ,, pls dont ajust it !!!!

i respectfully disagree

i have witnessed it spammed and abused too many times against  bronzes and new people to know it needs it

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Speaking of true golds, you should ask one of our more skilled streamers to play ATAC and then just watch.

It's pretty gross tbh.

LOL I do not doubt

Which is why im like...is it really overpowered? Because skilled players know how to use it

how would you even nerf an atac? more bullets to kill?

Feel like anything else and you're ruining the point of it...maybe a range nerf? 

Yeah had enjoyed the surprise of that myself, which reduced even more my gameplay enjoyment, but what can we do, its the yellow community against the silver.

Little Orbit the company of nerf™ so far there has been more nerfing than improvements to this game, GJ.

And the proof is that apb is pretty much the same, but with a allot of nerfs, which benefits the yellows, but devastate the silvers experience.

Can't imagine the new GFX improvements saving this game EVER, at most it will save the yellows exigent requirements.

Ending with an even smaller community game, cuz i bet there will be even more nerfing going on with the new GFX.

How about compensating for that with actuall things that ppl love to play with, other than garbage that nobody really needs?

Put some actual content in this game other than recycled crap over and over, then call it additions.

How about new contacts, new cars, new interesting things to do in this long dead game.

Cuz nerfing is nothing to enjoy this game better than before in a general perspective.

Edited by Vnight

2 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

LOL I do not doubt

Which is why im like...is it really overpowered? Because skilled players know how to use it

Feel like anything else and you're ruining the point of it...maybe a range nerf? 

I like the idea of a range nerf, that's a good suggestion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I like the idea of a range nerf, that's a good suggestion.

Which atac is the one with mobile sling,imp3 and, hs3? I bought that off the market. But i never have been able to lazer beam anything in this game. Except for the medusa of course.

12 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Which atac is the one with mobile sling,imp3 and, hs3? I bought that off the market. But i never have been able to lazer beam anything in this game. Except for the medusa of course.

Watchman has HS3, IR3, Mob sling
Bodyguard has Mag pull 3, and Mob sling

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

watchman has hs3 cj3 and a purple rifle silencer 

patroller has hs3 ir3 and mob sling

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Got you on record now, son.

Ya dun goofed up... Take 'em away, boys.

9 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Got you on record now, son.

Ya dun goofed up... Take 'em away, boys.

It was fun while it lasted.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:17 PM, MeganNicle said:

I just wanna say i feel very Uncomfortable for Remote Detonator CD ?! bcs i play that way for years since 2012 ,, pls dont ajust it !!!!

That's right fool, My patootie aint gettin blown up by yo tank no more fool.

P.S I'm the one you keep blowing up.

On 8/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, MeganNicle said:

This decision is greatly welcomed by the community, the era of spamming Remote Detonator ended for good. 

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, MeganNicle said:

im prety sure in 2012 here wasnt remote car detonator.

3 hours ago, valdas001 said:

im prety sure in 2012 here wasnt remote car detonator.

Pretty sure it was added in 2013 and has been a blight ever since.

Really?? the only thing that's changed about remote det is that you can't spam faster than every 90 seconds now. It just means now you have to shoot your gun a little in between the amount of times you can still carelessly send your explosive 3 espacio at someone and have a sort of 'ace' to abuse them with. It's a change that should have been in when it came out, so people aren't so used to the ways it's been broken and complain when things get addressed.

On the subject of the ATAC that's come up here, i think its mmmm.. okay to use in its current state. it's very easy to use that rifle efficiently and do a good amount of damage without much effort... which makes it ideal for people feeling lazy or someone that knows theyre not that great and need something... basic and effective. It doesn't flat out beat other popular weapons for that range group.. so it doesn't need a nerf.. i do think it could use something to make it a little less diverse in range roups, yet feel a little more unique, so it doesn't really detract from the gun. maybe... a proportionate fire rate increase, and damage decrease?

17 hours ago, Machine659 said:

Well, remote detonator deserve to be nerfed since many peoples hates it 

hating anything in itself  isnt justification though ??

but fair play balancing is a good thing to do

Honestly for both sides of the argument, all I can say is git gud. I've never had a problem with car detonators outside of fight club. If all you did was spam cars bombs at the enemy, then lol too bad you can't cheese it anymore. Conversely if you're a hyper aggressive smg/shotgun user, then maybe think twice before chasing after people around a vehicle equipped with explosives 3 or just blow it up first? It's not that hard.

Edited by notHunky

On 8/11/2020 at 3:20 PM, CookiePuss said:

i know that 🙂 next will be obeya obir pmg etc. xD

On 8/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, R3ACT3M said:

LOL I do not doubt

ATAC is basically a copy + paste of the old OCA only requires you to ADS to be accurate... they should reduce its range imo.... the most annoying aspect of vsing any atac player is that they can lazer you past 50m instantly and effortlessly.

Edited by Motorola

35 minutes ago, Motorola said:

ATAC is basically a copy + paste of the old OCA only requires you to ADS to be accurate... they should reduce its range imo.... the most annoying aspect of vsing any atac player is that they can lazer you past 50m instantly and effortlessly.

I'd rather see it get a higher bloom per shot but keep the range. So if you want to hit at range you'll have to control it more. Or extra recoil would be better.

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'd rather see it get a higher bloom per shot but keep the range. So if you want to hit at range you'll have to control it more. Or extra recoil would be better.

They'll probably give it the same "hiccup" bloom the ntec has if they went that route which again to me is a big mistake. I think adjusting the base values is a much safer route to take. Lower its base damage slightly to indirectly nerf its range would probably be the best approach. Like how RP balanced hb2 on the ntec by slighty adjusting the ntecs damage.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:20 AM, CookiePuss said:

Definitely a bit worrisome with their previous balancing and current state of weapons.  A lot more strike outs than hits imo.

Edited by RespectThis