Excalibur!

How is the patch doing for you?

50 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Ive seen many "has gone offline" but may be for other reason... the skill cap is slowly decreasing.

At least is how i felt it.

got most of my themes back, doing me great

• Like 1

I'm not going to mention any names, but there's a player I used to hate for being so good, and yesterday, I completely destroyed him.

I don't think my skill level went up overnight, but I'm pretty sure they might have been hacking.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnNighthawk said:

I'm not going to mention any names, but there's a player I used to hate for being so good, and yesterday, I completely destroyed him.

I don't think my skill level went up overnight, but I'm pretty sure they might have been hacking.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

skill cap?

new designer brand ?

I really enjoyed a lot of the matches last night but there's a huuuge skill gap between players returning and the players who've been playing over the last four years. I was low gold and my friends were two silvers and a lot of the long-term names I recognise that we were matched up against were untouchable. It was clearly skill and not hacks - their placement and gamesense was spot on but it wasn't ridiculous - but we're all fairly casual players and the game decided to square us off against dedicated daily players that I've known of for years. I'm so rusty that the game finally had enough of my mediocrity and downranked me to silver, a position I frankly completely agree with at the moment.

The last match of the night was against two golds who managed 22 kills apeice to our combined total of maybe 6, at which point my friends called it.

Repeated failures don't put me off but it's left a sour taste in my friend's mouth, so we're going to visit bronze today and hope that maybe the matchups are a little bit more sane - at least until we blow the cobwebs off and feel like we're a bit more competent at the game. It's definitely playable again though, I had a lot of fun and all the matchups I can safely say were hack-free, but the matchmaking is the next sore point that needs addressing. It's a big task and I have confidence in LO after their strong start, but unfortunately it's still one of those "the sooner, the better" deals.

Ive seen the bots running around already so they have gotten past battle eye already. More needs to be done.

Its more like RETURNING GOLDS VS GOLDS WHO HAS BEEN NON STOP PLAYING FOR LAST 4 years....

So it feels like you are playing against cheaters....

26 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive seen the bots running around already so they have gotten past battle eye already. More needs to be done.

Also BE is collecting info, it happens with every anti cheat ever....Then start collecting stuff, and then do mass ban , else cheaters would simply stay away to protect their assets !

There are less blatant that is for sure. There still seems to be a few that are highly questionable, macro and recoil scripts being the main thing. But all and all a day in FC and missions was as nice as it gets in APB

• Like 3

Just now, SelttikS said:

There are less blatant that is for sure. There still seems to be a few that are highly questionable, macro and recoil scripts being the main thing. But all and all a day in FC and missions was as nice as it gets in APB

there’s no winning with these people

• Like 1

i was ok, except when facing tryhards or dedicated clans in with i was patootie kicked. Only found 2 guys with "weird" aim, but still killable. No godlike shooters anymore.

Last night the servers were lagging again on Jericho, but during the daytime it was ddos free. No losses in 5 hours, was fun af. ^^

betty-white-dabbing.gif

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I really doubt this... the fishy thing was when they could kill you with the server being attacked -but then again this could be because they are locals-.

Just a few hours ago i was playing in baylan 1 vs 3 (my teammate left me alone the whole time and then quited :c ) and yet i could get mvp. I think they were playing all legit (all skilled golds) and i really enjoyed that game even with disadvantage.

Meh i really hope they can keep the game clean 😉

I haven't played for ages and my account is still ranked gold. The skill gap is so bad, I've considered myself good back in the days. I feel so bad for everyone I'm getting teamed up with, I'm so sorry for everyone.

I'm experiencing a lot of lags tho, I don't know if it's me or the game but eh, holy that's annoying.

I'd consider thinking about something like every 2 weeks of not playing count as one loss or what ever, I really can't face 2018 gold players currently, without losing 2/10

But all in all, didn't experienced any real hate so far and I'm pretty sure, I haven't been facing hackers yet.

So yeah I'll stick to this game, not as active as I've been 5 years ago but hey, if the company who bought G1 can rule it, I'll rule with them 😄

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

Its more like RETURNING GOLDS VS GOLDS WHO HAS BEEN NON STOP PLAYING FOR LAST 4 years....

So it feels like you are playing against cheaters....

Also BE is collecting info, it happens with every anti cheat ever....Then start collecting stuff, and then do mass ban , else cheaters would simply stay away to protect their assets !

The fact of the matter is that it hasnt been that long since the patch

Found the same players with fishy aim today. Weirdly all of them use N-Tec/N-Tec variants. Maybe macro or something? Or are people really capable to land every single shot... on weird angles?

Just now, Zealocke said:

Found the same players with fishy aim today. Weirdly all of them use N-Tec/N-Tec variants. Maybe macro or something? Or are people really capable to land every single shot... on weird angles?

or maybe they're just good players using a good gun

wild theory i know, but let it marinate for a bit

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

thats why im asking? duh!

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

I dont think so, i have already seen several cheaters... Aimbots, wall and speeding around.... I am guessing BE isnt banning anybody right now, probably waiting for mass ban ?!

• Like 1