Excalibur!

How is the patch doing for you?

as Matt said......battleeye is working AS INTENDED that means its doing its part

also some people use the same gun over and over and their skill goes up with it....are you sure you didn't face an elite gold and get destroyed? happens to all of us sooner or later

and then there's some server lag etc that Matt mentioned that would affect what we see and do which explains why sometimes we get dropped dead before we can react

i am in the same boat we all are which is that once apb is fixed...sigh soon ..... then things will be more promising and funner around here and less hacking accusations

and no i don't want to see broadcasts it created massive toxic fumes that we just don't need - we didn't always have broadcasts and it was more pleasant times without them - good to see them gone

Oh, nevermind then. 

People couldn't wait  more than 2 days before injecting:) Same people, same clans. Nothing changes.

I'll wait a few weeks until it gets detected and they get banned. Again.

• Like 1

Wow for some reason I'm making a lot of dbl posts, sorry again.  Here let me give you a warm fuzzy pic.
FBGzKkv.gif

Edited by Hey!
Dbl post

22 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

or maybe they're just good players using a good gun

wild theory i know, but let it marinate for a bit

Tbh I accused someone of being a macro user in /D last night.  Seriously I never saw the name before, was a gold fairly low level, playing a little "too" good, in our mission v 4 players had 15 kills and zero deaths. Sure.  It happens sometimes.  Opp'd her next mission, same results, so to me sketchy af.  Not a hacker by far, but definitely a macroer using a joker.  And the response in /d chat?  LULZ.  Several people informed me macroing is legal and it isn't cheating and they use the softwar that comes with their razor mouse.  I mean at least 5-6 people were saying this in district...

so... yeah, macroing IS a thing. Her name was something like Niikki

19 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Tbh I accused someone of being a macro user in /D last night.  Seriously I never saw the name before, was a gold fairly low level, playing a little "too" good, in our mission v 4 players had 15 kills and zero deaths. Sure.  It happens sometimes.  Opp'd her next mission, same results, so to me sketchy af.  Not a hacker by far, but definitely a macroer using a joker.  And the response in /d chat?  LULZ.  Several people informed me macroing is legal and it isn't cheating and they use the softwar that comes with their razor mouse.  I mean at least 5-6 people were saying this in district...

so... yeah, macroing IS a thing. Her name was something like Niikki

i’d argue that macroing won’t actually provide them with a real advantage, a max rof carbine is still going to get slammed by cqc weapons and will be useless for anything else 

player might have been scroll wheeling, that’s something i see every so often

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i’d argue that macroing won’t actually provide them with a real advantage, a max rof carbine is still going to get slammed by cqc weapons and will be useless for anything else 

player might have been scroll wheeling, that’s something i see every so often

You can argue all you like, when a person with a semi-auto only has to hold his aim while a program rapid fires (AHK, Mouse wheel bind, or mouse software), it becomes a full auto with extreme accuracy compared to the nerfed limitation of full auto guns in game to prevent their being OP with widening bloom to greatly nerf accuracy at the expense of extreme rapid fire. The limit on low recoil, high accuracy, low bloom semi-autos is the HUMAN SKILL and inconsistency of requiring to both aim and tap fire.  Hence it is an exploit for a clear advantage to macro part of the process, simply aim and program the rapid full auto speed fire portion and over advantage the gun. Macroers should get at least temp bans and a flagged account so GMs can spectate players who've used macros in the past, as anticheats can't detect them.

a max rof carbine is still going to get slammed by cqc weapons 

Not from range though, and it's clearly giving an exploited advantage to some weapons, for example the highly accurate, long range obeya... when macroed becomes a full auto sniper.

Edited by Hey!
i can't spell

Just now, Hey! said:

You can argue all you like, when a person with a semi-auto only has to hold his aim while a program rapid fulls, it becomes a full auto with extreme accuracy compared to the nerfed limitation of full auto guns in game to prevent their being OP.  hence it is an exploit for a clear advantage and should get at least temp bans and a flagged account so GMs can spectate players who've used macros in the past, as anticheats can't detect them.

the carbine has pretty massive spread at full rof, larger than pretty much any dedicated cqc gun i can think of

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Thats why ppl do it without issue 95% of the time even with APBs shitty hitreg?

Source? 

Regardless of the numbers. That'd be more your fault than theirs  

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the carbine has pretty massive spread at full rof, larger than pretty much any dedicated cqc gun i can think of

Macroing is a violation of the EULA and an exploit to advantage certain guns which is why people do it.  And your point is.... macroing is okay because it's not really unfair? 

"Macroing is the act of using third-party software to perform automated tasks." http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Macro

Can you please tell me the name of any game in which use of third party software to gain a game advantage, from faster shooting to faster planting which does NOT leads to a permanent ban?

Just now, Hey! said:

Macroing is a violation of the EULA and an exploit to advantage certain guns which is why people do it.  And your point is.... macroing is okay because it's not really unfair? 

Can you please tell me the name of any game in which use of third party software to gain a game advantage, from faster shooting to faster planting which does NOT leads to a permanent ban?

i never said it was ok?

reading comprehension is important

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

I can confirm that server lag (see my post on this) and matchmaking are high priorities in the roadmap.

BE is working as intended. I wont share exact details, but it is collecting data and reporting cheaters properly.

Thanks,
Matt

BE Working as intended... You've just unbanned shed loads of cheaters, and yet legitimate players can't log in because the BattlEye program is giving an out of date failure mode and is not updating. Well done!

29 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i’d argue that macroing won’t actually provide them with a real advantage...

Just now, Hey! said:

where in that sentence did i say macroing was ok?

if it wasn’t already clear i was arguing that it was in no way obvious from the info you gave that the player was macroing, and if they were it’s hard to believe they went 15-0 because of it

50 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

where in that sentence did i say macroing was ok?

if it wasn’t already clear i was arguing that it was in no way obvious from the info you gave that the player was macroing, and if they were it’s hard to believe they went 15-0 because of it

1. Why are you arguing that macroing does no harm and gives no advantage?  ONe can easily infer from such a position you think it's "okay."
2. Well I said her playstyle was suspicious, but when she admited to macroing in district and said it was okay then that kinda cinched it... and about 5 other players in district also said they were macroing and it was legal in game to use razor mouse macros since that's what they were designed for.
3. since you weren't even there, why are you defending the sketchy player and macroing?

Oh wait... look at your name: BANNED.  Yeah

8 minutes ago, Hey! said:

1. Why are you arguing that macroing does no harm and gives no advantage?  ONe can easily infer from such a position you think it's "okay."
2. Well I said her playstyle was suspicious, but when she admited to macroing in district and said it was okay then that kinda cinched it... and about 5 other players in district also said they were macroing and it was legal in game to use razor mouse macros since that's what they were designed for.
3. since you weren't even there, why are you defending the sketchy player and macroing?

Oh wait... look at your name: BANNED.  Yeah

lists are cool

1. i like debates, and - again - i find it hard to believe someone using a macro on a carbine went 15-0
  2. i wish you had put this in your first post
  3. im not defending the player or macroing, im just pointing out the negatives because - again - i think macros are more of a hindrance in apb, especially on a carbine

i can change my name if its too hard for you to separate it from the things i post

Both hardware and software macros are bannable. 

Not to mention, how special are you that you cant simply click a mouse?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Both hardware and software macros are bannable. 

Not to mention, how special are you that you cant simply click a mouse?

my mom used to say i was very special

23 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

my mom used to say i was very special

Me gran says Im a tender lover. 

17 hours ago, sijws said:

why wont he? something like the r6siege ingame announcements, where a bot wouldn't be able to pick them up so a website like ffbans can't be remade

the community is pretty one sided on this, they want to see bans happening

No we aren't.  I don't care to see who gets banned and I know a lot of people feel the same way. The only thing I get out of seeing bans in siege are tiny little chuckles when stupid names get banned.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Me gran says Im a tender lover. 

oh no