Farbon Ciber

Halloween event this year?

I imagine there will be one, yeah.  APB has never missed a Halloween event in the past.  I wonder if they're gonna bring back the one from last year though.  It was cool but really sloppy.

Ugh... I kind hope not. 

I didn't enjoy the gas event, and I've never been a fan of the headless horseman either. 

Halloween to me just means days mission districts are empty. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wilkesor said:

ask again next month

is it next month yet

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ugh... I kind hope not. 

I didn't enjoy the gas event, and I've never been a fan of the headless horseman either. 

B-but spoopy events best, I bet you don't even like purple pumpkin hunting!

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ugh... I kind hope not. 

want candy

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

want candy

RWzkAPY.gif

P.S. If you recognize this man, shame on you.

7 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

is like mid october..jeez start asking more than 1 month earlier

Perhaps I jumped the gun, but many stores are selling Halloween crap already, so

Just now, Farbon Ciber said:

Perhaps I jumped the gun, but many stores are selling Halloween crap already, so

you think that's bad they're known for  starting Christmas stuff in the stores here next month

I'm still waiting for them to add the various Halloween weapon skins to ARMAS for account-bound purchase, or bring back the achievements that unlock them on newer characters (both veterans on their alts, and new players in general).

37 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I'm still waiting for them to add the various Halloween weapon skins to ARMAS for account-bound purchase, or bring back the achievements that unlock them on newer characters (both veterans on their alts, and new players in general).

Didnt we have a chance to win all the old ones last year or maybe the year before? My characters all have them and Im not sure where I got them

• Thanks 1

last years event was just so lackluster and generic. cant wait to see how bad it is this year.

There will be annoucements regarding Halloween in October. We are still discussing what we want to do as event.

• Like 2

I hope you try to avoid more RNG based events where no skill is involved like the mattscott clones event that went down at some point.

Edited by AQRN

4 minutes ago, AQRN said:

I hope you try to avoid more RNG based events where no skill is involved like the mattscott clones event that went down at one some point.

We make those events so that players have fun shooting staff (we had similar with shooting the GMs). It will not be a Halloween event though.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. 

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

We make those events so that players have fun shooting staff (we had similar with shooting the GMs). It will not be a Halloween event though.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. 

I'm sorry . you cannot understand and appreciate the opinion of the community .

Edited by olo

9 minutes ago, olo said:

I'm sorry . you cannot understand and appreciate the opinion of the community .

A community has more than one opinion. And please do not think you represent the "community's opinion", you only represent your own opinion.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

A community has more than one opinion. And please do not think you represent the "community's opinion", you only represent your own opinion.

i doubt he even does that to an proper extend

Just now, AsgerLund said:

we check the number of players at the time of G1 and commensurate with the number of adherents of the policy of LO .

feminine features fuck .

7 minutes ago, olo said:

feminine features fuck .

This we agree on 100%!!

MXaLbQk.gif

Horseman with new never seen before rewards would be nice, otherwise it will be boring af.

Yes.

It will be the same events from the past 7 years with the same rewards but they will add a tiny little extra with something like a title or whatever.