Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DOW Thumper, followed by the JG

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

csg

nice meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) ogre: if you know how to use it (camp corner, shoot before your enemy, use cover, shoot when there are at least 2 enemies near u, etc)

2) thumper

3) CSG

4) JG

 

PD: nfas is the best shotgun.

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before we all go inflating the market price for the Thumper - does it have an alternate skin or we just have to love red and gold? (I love the little decal on the barrel mag tho)

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Before we all go inflating the market price for the Thumper - does it have an alternate skin or we just have to love red and gold? (I love the little decal on the barrel mag tho)

It has an alternate skin that is all grey (or black)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now the best shotgun for most cases would be the JG with Improved Rifling 3 and 3PS3. However, the NFAS is also currently extremely busted when it comes to flat out running at people and forcing aim fights. The DOW Thumper is also pretty interesting as it has to hit very few pallets for it to deal stupid amounts of damage but I'd say its overall worse than the NFAS although it has more range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets be real here, any shotgun is god tier if you're corner camping AND you know how to aim. Also if youre the type who sits in cars nonstop in missions and just drives around and charges people, again, any shotgun works as long as you can aim.

 

 

 

Edited by Ohshii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Show some love for the shredder

FY32urJ.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not the shotgun in your hands that is the best, but the shotgun in your heart.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Dow, an insane sleeper, too bad the legendary has that annoying mod on it.

2) Showstopper, extreme consistency, and long range, something that lacks a lot with shotguns.

3) CSG a little bit underpowered in terms of damage, but still an insane shotgun that needs a little bit of time to be learned, still too RNG heavy though.

  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Ketog, Even tho i think the Joker tas looks better plus it has 3PS. 

4 minutes ago, snobjo said:

I agree with Ketog, Even tho i think the Joker tas looks better plus it has Tagger.

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 8:15 AM, Ohshii said:

Lets be real here, any shotgun is god tier if you're corner camping AND you know how to aim. Also if youre the type who sits in cars nonstop in missions and just drives around and charges people, again, any shotgun works as long as you can aim.

 

 

 

there is something off about shotgun pellet hits.  I remember when shotguns actually worked and JG/CSG were better than the NFAS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, illgot said:

there is something off about shotgun pellet hits.  I remember when shotguns actually worked and JG/CSG were better than the NFAS.

JG is still better than NFAS at corner popping, but NFAS still remains better at wiping a few players at the time, just because it's more reliable and easier to use. CSG on the other hand is utter trash at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gold said:

 CSG on the other hand is utter trash at the moment.

^ This.  They've completely wrecked the CSG.

 

That NFAS True Ogre is a beast, tho.  When I hear that thing winding up, I'm all "ruh, roh, scooby!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a Shredder. I don't know what ammo Joker are giving me but I'm sure the shells are all empty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hunt said:

I bought a Shredder. I don't know what ammo Joker are giving me but I'm sure the shells are all empty...

isn't the shredder a longer range aim down sight shotgun?

Edited by illgot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, illgot said:

isn't the shredder a longer range aim down sight shotgun?

It can be used both in and out of marksmanship mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hunt said:

It can be used both in and out of marksmanship mode

I didn't have a lot of luck out of marksman, did have more luck ADS but if I'm going to do that I'll just use the Ntec.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...