obivan kinobi228

Best shotgun in apb?

1) ogre: if you know how to use it (camp corner, shoot before your enemy, use cover, shoot when there are at least 2 enemies near u, etc)

2) thumper

3) CSG

4) JG

PD: nfas is the best shotgun.

Edited by Uhtdred

Before we all go inflating the market price for the Thumper - does it have an alternate skin or we just have to love red and gold? (I love the little decal on the barrel mag tho)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Before we all go inflating the market price for the Thumper - does it have an alternate skin or we just have to love red and gold? (I love the little decal on the barrel mag tho)

It has an alternate skin that is all grey (or black)

• Thanks 1

Right now the best shotgun for most cases would be the JG with Improved Rifling 3 and 3PS3. However, the NFAS is also currently extremely busted when it comes to flat out running at people and forcing aim fights. The DOW Thumper is also pretty interesting as it has to hit very few pallets for it to deal stupid amounts of damage but I'd say its overall worse than the NFAS although it has more range.

Lets be real here, any shotgun is god tier if you're corner camping AND you know how to aim. Also if youre the type who sits in cars nonstop in missions and just drives around and charges people, again, any shotgun works as long as you can aim.

Edited by Ohshii

It's not the shotgun in your hands that is the best, but the shotgun in your heart.

• Like 2

1) Dow, an insane sleeper, too bad the legendary has that annoying mod on it.

2) Showstopper, extreme consistency, and long range, something that lacks a lot with shotguns.

3) CSG a little bit underpowered in terms of damage, but still an insane shotgun that needs a little bit of time to be learned, still too RNG heavy though.

I agree with Ketog, Even tho i think the Joker tas looks better plus it has 3PS. 

4 minutes ago, snobjo said:

I agree with Ketog, Even tho i think the Joker tas looks better plus it has Tagger.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:15 AM, Ohshii said:

Lets be real here, any shotgun is god tier if you're corner camping AND you know how to aim. Also if youre the type who sits in cars nonstop in missions and just drives around and charges people, again, any shotgun works as long as you can aim.

there is something off about shotgun pellet hits.  I remember when shotguns actually worked and JG/CSG were better than the NFAS.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

there is something off about shotgun pellet hits.  I remember when shotguns actually worked and JG/CSG were better than the NFAS.

JG is still better than NFAS at corner popping, but NFAS still remains better at wiping a few players at the time, just because it's more reliable and easier to use. CSG on the other hand is utter trash at the moment.

18 minutes ago, gold said:

CSG on the other hand is utter trash at the moment.

^ This.  They've completely wrecked the CSG.

That NFAS True Ogre is a beast, tho.  When I hear that thing winding up, I'm all "ruh, roh, scooby!"

I bought a Shredder. I don't know what ammo Joker are giving me but I'm sure the shells are all empty...

1 hour ago, Hunt said:

I bought a Shredder. I don't know what ammo Joker are giving me but I'm sure the shells are all empty...

isn't the shredder a longer range aim down sight shotgun?

Edited by illgot

5 minutes ago, illgot said:

isn't the shredder a longer range aim down sight shotgun?

It can be used both in and out of marksmanship mode

11 minutes ago, Hunt said:

It can be used both in and out of marksmanship mode

I didn't have a lot of luck out of marksman, did have more luck ADS but if I'm going to do that I'll just use the Ntec.

Does the CSG and Joker share the same stats? Just the skins and sound that differ?