Sign in to follow this  
Yacuno

Is there any support in this game?

I've now posted 2 support tickets, none got answered even after waiting a whole week.

Is there ANYONE handling support tickets on this game?

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

We are sorry for the long Support response time. You can check the current response time on this thread :

- Mina_

It probably has the worst support staff compared to other games out there. The waiting time is usually around 1-3 months.

Edited by Nev
  • Like 1

lol a whole week. back then i waited 2months

1 minute ago, Jazeker said:

Maybe we can help you? ☺️

Doubt. Payment issue. I went to ARMAs marketplace, checked top-left if the right character is there, right char was there. as soon as I went to the payment page it showed another account/e-mail on the top right that I created(noticed that after I paid) cuz I lost my main accounts info cuz  I came back to the game like 1-2 weeks ago. So basically the item I've bought is on the wrong account cuz I was logged in with 2 different accounts(?) somehow. Weird bug tho but tyyy ^^ it's frustrating too see the G1C on an account that I can't use and now I gotta wait 1-3 months for a simple G1C transfer xd

18 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

A whoooooooooooooooole week.

whole lotta 1st world problems

22 minutes ago, Nev said:

It probably has the worst support staff compared to other games out there. The waiting time is usually around 1-3 months.

that's insane, I gotta wait for a G1C transfer (as I said above) xD GGs tho

26 minutes ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

We are sorry for the long Support response time. You can check the current response time on this thread :

- Mina_

Thanks, Mina. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yacuno said:

I've now posted 2 support tickets, none got answered even after waiting a whole week.

Was the tickets for two separate things or the same thing?

1 hour ago, Nev said:

I dont remember anyone saying they wait 3 months now.

at the beginning they did but that was from over 70,000 spam tickets

Waited two and a half months for a response to my ticket regarding not so insignificant issue. Patience is a virtue one should possess when it comes to dealing with the Support, the comforting thing is your ticket will be reviewed and the problem hopefully resolved.

Is there still no automated response with a roughly estimated wait time?
I mean this is a basic for an overworked support - also avoids people sending unnecessary tickets asking for updates.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Was the tickets for two separate things or the same thing?

Same problem, but first one created on the wrong account. It's been hella buggy for me in here recently. Even tho it said it was my main account, the ticket got posted on the other account. I cleared my cookies and things work fine now. ^^

1 hour ago, BlueB said:

7 whole days! Imagine.

Never dealt with this support here before. I am used too 2~3 days usually.

• Like 1

I am used to wait 5 days..in 2014

3 hours ago, Bambola said:

Waited two and a half months for a response to my ticket regarding not so insignificant issue. Patience is a virtue one should possess when it comes to dealing with the Support, the comforting thing is your ticket will be reviewed and the problem hopefully resolved.

Is this...sarcasm?

No one should ever wait  more than 2 days for any kind of payment/billing  issues.

2 hours ago, Yacuno said:

Same problem, but first one created on the wrong account. It's been hella buggy for me in here recently. Even tho it said it was my main account, the ticket got posted on the other account. I cleared my cookies and things work fine now. ^^

Never dealt with this support here before. I am used too 2~3 days usually.

The support here is a small staff.

It used to take a few months back when there was 70,000 spam tickets.

Now it does not take as long as that but it is still longer than other places since it is a small company.

From what the tracking customer support thread says it is a 27 day response.

There were also a lot of people spamming support over cheaters ( some legit reports some not ) so that tends to slow things down as well.

Of course we all wish it was only a few days until a response but it is much better than it used to be back when support was spam botted with 70,000 fake reports

they need to put money issues above other tickets.

Otherwise they'll start increasing the amount of people who get banned for calling the bank and saying 'hey i wanna refund'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alani said:

they need to put money issues above other tickets.

Otherwise they'll start increasing the amount of people who get banned for calling the bank and saying 'hey i wanna refund'

Thats a good point. 

Most banks / credit cards will have a limit on how long you can wait for a chargeback. Making customers wait beyond that point is a serious issue.

Edited by CookiePuss

9 hours ago, Yacuno said:

The wait time to have a ticket answered is about 35 days. Soon

3 hours ago, Sayori said:

Is this...sarcasm?

No one should ever wait  more than 2 days for any kind of payment/billing  issues.

Despite the fact I often tend to be sarcastic, I am afraid that's not the case here, especially after I said I waited for more than two months myself. The aim of my post was to answer the OP's question - the Support is unarguably working, it just takes time and one's patience. Now whether their response time is justified, could it be improved or not are subjects I cannot discuss given I do not have any insight into their situation and priority system.  

all I need is a G1C Transfered to my main account. xd

Would do it by myself, but for whatever kind of reason you cannot send G1C.

I would gift my account the item I would have bought, but that doesn't seem too work apparantly.

It’s a small team trying to deal with a flood of tickets.

Don’t forget all the reports they have to go through too...

As so many people report players as soon as they’re out played.

It may take a while, but they’ll get to you.

Also I like your face 

1 hour ago, Yacuno said:

all I need is a G1C Transfered to my main account. xd

Would do it by myself, but for whatever kind of reason you cannot send G1C.

I would gift my account the item I would have bought, but that doesn't seem too work apparantly.

And erm..not sure that will be possible anyway 

17 hours ago, Yacuno said:

Doubt. Payment issue. I went to ARMAs marketplace, checked top-left if the right character is there, right char was there. as soon as I went to the payment page it showed another account/e-mail on the top right that I created(noticed that after I paid) cuz I lost my main accounts info cuz  I came back to the game like 1-2 weeks ago. So basically the item I've bought is on the wrong account cuz I was logged in with 2 different accounts(?) somehow. Weird bug tho but tyyy ^^ it's frustrating too see the G1C on an account that I can't use and now I gotta wait 1-3 months for a simple G1C transfer xd

whole lotta 1st world problems

that's insane, I gotta wait for a G1C transfer (as I said above) xD GGs tho

you yourself made a mistake when buying , the problem concerns real money . your problem is personal . 

support team will answer you .

Sign in to follow this