Jump to content
iTzBlackout

Please enable Data Execution Prevention

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Yukate said:

Win10 64
Error 10022 right after update.
z8ddxXw

as far as i can tell error 10022 is related to file edits

 

as in, you can't use any at all

 

game will only launch for me from vanilla apb launcher or directly from vanilla apb exe, everything else gets 10022 "unexpected" error

 

 

Edited by Glaciers
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I would recomend to any player using Win 7 to chuck your pc in the street. Now if you got one of them win 7 upgradable to 10..Throw it in the street. Windows dont make updates for win 7's that have been upgraded to win10. It updates your files and some programs, but not all. and you will get a error when u update. saying some updates were not performed due to your outdated win 7

 

   Goto The Web or Best Buy n Getcha a new one. Now Im no techie. but im pretty sure if your still running a 7 OS..your fucked

Yeah, you're no techie, just a casual thinking that the internet is a crack hooker and upgrading to win 10 protects you

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, however when I launched APB again the error dissapeared :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same :((

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I would recomend to any player using Win 7 to chuck your pc in the street. Now if you got one of them win 7 upgradable to 10..Throw it in the street. Windows dont make updates for win 7's that have been upgraded to win10. It updates your files and some programs, but not all. and you will get a error when u update. saying some updates were not performed due to your outdated win 7

 

   Goto The Web or Best Buy n Getcha a new one. Now Im no techie. but im pretty sure if your still running a 7 OS..your fucked

Getting better fps on win7, thats the reason we use it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks everyone for not switching to W10 with the rest of the world. Now we gotta wait 3 more hours and pray it will work.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Speedz said:

This might work for some people here:

[snip]

Edit:

 

 

Ddim yn ddefnyddiol yn yr achos hwn, diolch i chi Speedz.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inb4 they implement the following fix:

 

IF win=7 THEN skiploadingEAC=1

 

😜

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Inb4 they implement the following fix:

 

IF win=7 THEN skiploadingEAC=1

 

😜

If Windows7 =true;
1008();
 

Edited by Clandestine
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

Yeah, you're no techie, just a casual thinking that the internet is a crack hooker and upgrading to win 10 protects you

 No Ya Down Thumbing Bozo's, I was trying to help the first post. Back when LO took over the 'Infinite Loading of district' that we still have here n there, and the notice my pc gave me that it could not complete window updates due to outdated OS. and my best fps was like 27 standing still. After buying a new pc with all the decent processors win 10 laptop-Nitro5, i have up to 54 fps, and only have trouble with the district loading during dds or server related issues. So unless your a techie with Built PC that uses win 7 again i say you'r fucked.  with my old one i could no longer watch youtube or any tube, couldnt even get WMP to play vids i own n have downloaded. I have all the old movies, cartoons, ect n none of them would play anymore.  i will add that the old pc was an HP Notebook with a shit proccessor but it did better than my HP desktop of the same specs...fkn pos hp

 I had hoped some of you techies would add to what i had to say or help the dude out.

       But U wanna Win 7, Get On With You'r Bad Self

  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it didn't work using the control panel to enbable DEP, still got the error message.

Instead I used the CMD.
 

1. Open a command prompt window (cmd) as Administrator 

2. Put the following command into the console: bcdeditprogram /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

3. Press Enter

4. You should now get a message that the operation was successfully completed

5. Restart your machine

 

Might not work for everyone though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

 No Ya Down Thumbing Bozo's, I was trying to help the first post. Back when LO took over the 'Infinite Loading of district' that we still have here n there, and the notice my pc gave me that it could not complete window updates due to outdated OS. and my best fps was like 27 standing still. After buying a new pc with all the decent processors win 10 laptop-Nitro5, i have up to 54 fps, and only have trouble with the district loading during dds or server related issues. So unless your a techie with Built PC that uses win 7 again i say you'r fucked.  with my old one i could no longer watch youtube or any tube, couldnt even get WMP to play vids i own n have downloaded. I have all the old movies, cartoons, ect n none of them would play anymore.  i will add that the old pc was an HP Notebook with a shit proccessor but it did better than my HP desktop of the same specs...fkn pos hp

 I had hoped some of you techies would add to what i had to say or help the dude out.

       But U wanna Win 7, Get On With You'r Bad Self

Well maybe if you made your post coherent I would actually be able to answer and yes I still use win 7 even with the old look so it looks like 98. I plan on ungrading in like a year or so but thats beside the point. The best argument for not upgrading tbh is that w10 was made for normal users and I do have a personal distaste for its new settings because its fucking awful; it's like I'm browsing a console menu like some peasant. Also no one should be using wmp to play vids; you get k-lite for that.

Edited by jerycho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Speedz said:

This might work for some people here:

 

Enable Data Execution Prevention on Windows 7

  1. Open a command prompt window (cmd) as Administrator (right click -> Open As Admin)
  2. Copy paste following command into the console: bcdeditprogram /set {current} nx AlwaysOn
  3. Press Enter
  4. You should now get a message that the operation was successfully completed
  5. Restart your machine

Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-data-execution-prevention

 

Edit:

You guys might also check this if the above doesn't help you out: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/nextday/issues/errors/

 

 

 

thank you photo copier

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think latest update fixed this. Time to put servers online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not getting the error anymore.

- Windows 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

 No Ya Down Thumbing Bozo's, I was trying to help the first post. Back when LO took over the 'Infinite Loading of district' that we still have here n there, and the notice my pc gave me that it could not complete window updates due to outdated OS. and my best fps was like 27 standing still. After buying a new pc with all the decent processors win 10 laptop-Nitro5, i have up to 54 fps, and only have trouble with the district loading during dds or server related issues. So unless your a techie with Built PC that uses win 7 again i say you'r fucked.  with my old one i could no longer watch youtube or any tube, couldnt even get WMP to play vids i own n have downloaded. I have all the old movies, cartoons, ect n none of them would play anymore.  i will add that the old pc was an HP Notebook with a shit proccessor but it did better than my HP desktop of the same specs...fkn pos hp

 I had hoped some of you techies would add to what i had to say or help the dude out.

       But U wanna Win 7, Get On With You'r Bad Self

So you upgraded your pc and got better performance

I use win7 cracked and I only have 60+ fps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks God, its working on my end, despite Win7 user as well. Maybe they already fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

good that it works again - but:

don't run a 10 year old OS. upgrading is free - and:

  1. if privacy is a concern - don't use windows in the first place.
    7 already had a bunch of telemetry and more added through patches
    (plus. those are *very* easy to remove/disable/prevent)
  2. if security is an issue, you must be joking.
  3. if performance is an issue... windows 10 is more perfomant nowadays - depending on the game. it had issues in the beginning in general but it's running more smooth than 7 ever now - in modern titles that is... this does exclude an amount of older games though. this sucks buuuuut - see next point (3) as well as (6)
  4. if compability is an issue... that's tough.
    however, support for 7 is being dropped left and right (by amd, intel, nvidia - and "even" microsoft) - so you gotta make that jump either way at some point. so why not now. it's shit to drop some compability but it's just a matter of priorities.
  5. if design is an issue, there are lots of tools to change that.
  6.  many modern games (including from bigger studios) and many modern software (from way bigger devs) stopped supporting windows 7 - why would a small studio have to support it and load itself with more work

it was announced that with 3.5 support of 32bit systems will go too (iirc), they are a relic of the past and so is windows 7.

 

to be fair, this probably shouldn't have happened like it did here though (and not before engine upgrade either)

 

if i missed any possible reason... feel more than free to correct me. or state yours.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 1:25 PM, Ketog said:

> using windows 7

emote.png

windows 10 looks like a mobile phone app tbh, i like 7 and lazy to upgrade it till im literally forced to, or i get a new pc or something like that lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rolpack said:

windows 10 looks like a mobile phone app tbh, i like 7 and lazy to upgrade it till im literally forced to, or i get a new pc or something like that lol

i would be worried to be gaming on an OS that is as old as APB ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Not that I really play APB anymore but im on windows 8.1 and getting really weird unplayable stutters/fps drops only since APB update. Dunno if it's related to the DEP thing. No error messages though. PC is top of line and no issues before update nor in other games.

Edited by Shrub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...