Synezisia

21 minutes ago, EchoPixi said:

Now the main question.. I as the subscribed member to premium, losing my premium time due to your issue with this "error code 9"
So I'm interested, will you compensate lost premium time to all subscribed to it users or don't you even give a shit about them??

As mentioned in 

there will be compensation.

22 minutes ago, EchoPixi said:

Today, the same shit happens.. *I believe Lixil told that today everything will be fixed, but it seems to be not*

Today (6th of May) is still going for about 13 hours in California, where the LO offices are. #TimezonesAreAnnoying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Today (6th of May) is still going for about 13 hours in California, where the LO offices are. #TimezonesAreAnnoying

so you are claiming to be resolved till tomorrow ?

5 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

so you are claiming to be resolved till tomorrow ?

I'm just repeating (in different words) what was said by Lixil in 

I hope it'll be fixed, but I have no clue. 

12 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I'm just repeating (in different words) what was said by Lixil in 

I hope it'll be fixed, but I have no clue. 

5/6 a whole month of waiting???? aliexpress servers man

20 minutes ago, Benguin said:

5/6 a whole month of waiting???? aliexpress servers man

NA date format, they use MM/DD/YYYY, so that's the 6th of May still 🙂

1 hour ago, uvox said:

that is what moderators do when the game dosent work since 3 days? make dumb replies to dumb comments?

that is what crybaby posters do when the game dosent work since 3 days? make dumb replies to dumb replies to dumb comments?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

that is what crybaby posters do when the game dosent work since 3 days? make dumb replies to dumb replies to dumb comments?

yo did someone just mention me ?

• Like 1

tbh if we had the forum mods working on the servers we’d likely be in the exact same situation anyway

• Like 1

Just now, RodriguesPTF said:

Shouldn´t this be fix? its like already night here in Portugal. What are the news?

Timezones are also a thing. While you might be in Europe, the main office is in California so it's only just noon there.

• Like 1

Still takes several tries before getting into the game. After clicking on the Steam login button right before initializing process do I get the error code 9 message, login failed. Don't know what you Devs did, but everything seems to run smooth in-game. Only getting 16-26 ms and 0 packets loss, great, keep it like that. Also, character selection process is 2, 3 mins slow. 

Edited by WoRkMaGiC

Well, there we have it, maintenance in 30 minutes 

• Thanks 1

APb has never been so fu..ing crippled before!! You ppl are doing a very bad job, and soon we will end up at such small population... that your survival will be a question of days.

Thought to invest more in my favorite game, but considering it constantly keeps being at alll time peak low, there is no way in hell i will ever invest a penny. What is happening right now, its beyond ridiculous... as a recovering business, you just can't afford this much damage... gl tho... i will love this game till it will die, but never support it as it digs its own grave beyond any kind of support.

7 minutes ago, Vnight said:

APb has never been so fu..ing crippled before!! You ppl are doing a very bad job, and soon we will end up at such small population... that your survival will be a question of days.

Thought to invest more in my favorite game, but considering it constantly keeps being at alll time peak low, there is no way in hell i will ever invest a penny. What is happening right now, its beyond ridiculous... as a recovering business, you just can't afford this much damage... gl tho... i will love this game till it will die, but never support it as it digs its own grave beyond any kind of support.

We all just humans no robots, just sayin....

But the premium days are flyin away like nothing, ty for that... =(

3 minutes ago, Vnight said:

I say it before i say it again, 8 years ago this kind of problems dont happenned, and its more, there`s was more people playing this game, a lot more.

I cannot say that you say is not true, is very sad what is going on with this game and soon or later maybe in a time the game will be shoutdown, but at least this is what we have and we have to enjoy the game when we still can.

does some moder answered for this problem ? when it will be fixed ?

Just now, Camser said:

There`s already an answer.

50 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Well, there we have it, maintenance in 30 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Camser said:

The game has been taken down for maintenance to resolve it at this very moment. The estimated time when it will be up again is in about 5 and a half hours.

The post made by Lixil: 

2 hours ago, aNguz said:

Just spam it and you will join on it..

In the last 3 days i tried loggin in about 250 times, i got in once

Omg NOOO!!! not again. 😢

I just want to forget about my crappy day and play some apb while discussing fashion choices 😢 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:30 PM, LiLNoVa said:

Dont worry, I done that ✌️ + I got in game, good thing happening to good ppl and stop hating me I was just joking 🤣

I don't hate you don't worry haha 😄, i just said what i was thinking 😉

On 5/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, Amayii said:

I've moved this thread to the Bugs and Tech Issues section.

There currently are some issues with the login servers, those are being investigated.

You could keep an eye on the Admin Tracker that's built into the forums to know when the issue should be resolved. I don't have an ETA for that at this point in time though. 

~@mayii

Thanks for taking your time keeping this thread clean and understandable.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:34 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are working on the issue. Lixil has updated her original post with more information.

We moved many servers last week. Unfortunately, one of them has some bad hardware and is malfunctioning. Logging in is hit or miss right now.

We are hoping to fix the hardware tomorrow (5/6).

Thanks,

Matt

Saw, understandable, thanks for the update.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:36 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Lixil has updated her original post with more information. 

We have some faulty equipment that is hopefully ready to be fixed tomorrow (5/6).

Sorry,

Matt

Fortunately that isn't a long date to wait for.

On 5/5/2019 at 7:45 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Lixil has updated her original post.

We are waiting on replacement hardware, but we should be able to do some maintenance tomorrow (5/6) to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Matt

Perfect, thank again for all your updates! 🙂

8 hours ago, SpuzvaBob said:

Hey everyone,

In an effort to concentrate communication about the on going login issues / Error 9, we have decided to merge the threads discussing the issue into one place. Please from now discuss the issue or ask questions in this thread only! We are working hard on bringing a solution as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

-Spuzva

Thanks to you!

3 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

APB is finally dead, how do you feel?

SLFDfGK.png

Pathetic.

3 hours ago, Amayii said:

If I had the skills and the access to fix the current issues, I'd much rather be doing that, but I don't so I'm here 

This is your work 🏋️‍♂️, obviously you need to stay here with us 🙂

35 minutes ago, Amayii said:

The game has been taken down for maintenance to resolve it at this very moment. The estimated time when it will be up again is in about 5 and a half hours.

The post made by Lixil: 

Thanks for the news, appreciate.

Welp thats about 4 days of premium, glad it was put to good use.

The times I've got in, the servers are empty at least fight club is. 

Seems to only have a queue problem

Edited by xRyona