Jump to content
Synezisia

Log In / Error 9 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

 

 

Lixil lemme get a 10 piece chicken nugget meal while you're at it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neuer said:

Lixil lemme get a 10 piece chicken nugget meal while you're at it 

the 20 piece is the same price bro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the 20 piece is the same price bro

Its too much itll cause another crash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AmeliaDjo said:

Be sure that if the game would be in the hands of people who have to answer each comment in this thread, the game would be running normally, but even if we put millions of complaints and options which should already be thought of as a backup, only thing that can be done is wait. Imagine that this is like a road with millions of cars and everyone is making a symphony of horns, it would not make any difference, the cars will not move so they make noise, just wait.

Good luck making millions of complaints having only dozens of forum users. 

 

Or maybe, just maybe, get on with your life til the problem is fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Good luck making millions of complaints having only dozens of forum users. 

 

Or maybe, just maybe, get on with your life til the problem is fixed.  

With only a couple of people you can get to make a big fuss. By the way, my message was trying to calm down a little the complaints of which would not serve any purpose as "rush" maintenance or make  the game to work again.

Edited by AmeliaDjo
Bad write.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last chance. LO ? time is not in your favor .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NyanPowa said:

 

[gif]

 

maximum irony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Yood said:

last chance. LO ? time is not in your favor .

They said midnight pacific time. They were encountering problems with the hardware replacement.

If it means the problem will cease to be, I'll be fine with not playing for a third day in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hackerung said:

They said midnight pacific time. They were encountering problems with the hardware replacement.

If it means the problem will cease to be, I'll be fine with not playing for a third day in a row.

for these three days I was convinced that the population in a game isn'T present . The forum does not provide full information . Society in game there is no . THAT'S ALL very SAD . the situation with the servers is not the ultimate cause of my frustration . marriage , force majeure ... we don't know why .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yood said:

for these three days I was convinced that the population in a game isn'T present . The forum does not provide full information . Society in game there is no . THAT'S ALL very SAD .

They -are- providing information. Check the 'Admin Tracker' in the forum. The CEO himself said another 6 hours because they're getting the old equipment that was functioning badly, replaced.

 

In simpler words:

Matt said: Equipment bad - I change - 6 hr - sry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hackerung said:

They -are- providing information. Check the 'Admin Tracker' in the forum. The CEO himself said another 6 hours because they're getting the old equipment that was functioning badly, replaced.

 

In simpler words:

Matt said: Equipment bad - I change - 6 hr - sry

even earlier, LO said that new equipment was purchased that did not work in full . what is marriage ? force majeure ? or lack of professionalism ?

 

if the equipment is defective , Lo will receive new equipment in return , can sue for loss of financial profit ... if it's not professionalism - We all just suck .

Edited by Yood
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yood said:

even earlier, LO said that new equipment was purchased that did not work in full . what is marriage ? force majeure ? or lack of professionalism ?

I'm trying to understand what you're saying. Let me explain again:

LO make maintenance - find server bad - buy new server - they change server bad now

 

I've no idea where that marriage question came from.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackerung said:

 buy new server

purchase of equipment.  did the new equipment come with a warranty ? or did We buy a second-hand ?

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yood said:

purchase of equipment.  did the new equipment come with a warranty ? or did We buy a second-hand ?

Equipment = good
Changing equipment = hard

  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackerung said:


Changing equipment = hard

Professionals or Noobs ? everyone can make mistakes . we People .

 

 to mistakes committed by professionals will always be more CLAIMS .

excuse me please .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yood said:

Professionals or Noobs ?

They have team for change server.

Just wait 4 hr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hackerung said:

 

Just wait 4 hr

Thanks. my dear .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NyanPowa said:

#APB 

please don't do this . you will find the enemy in me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yood said:

please don't do this . you will find the enemy in me .

APB is dead, ur trash posting platform is finally gone for good!

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NyanPowa said:

APB 

 

WHY are YOU WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME on a dead game ?


people always have a choice . Do you feel tired? think about it need whether you here ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...