I am making a fan comic book using the bios from the contacts. I think it would be interesting because i'm sure a lot of the lore of this game is overlooked, so having a visual biography will be cool thing to make. Same way Overwatch has comics for the backstories of some the characters.

I definitely want to do a story on Tiptoe and her brothers. I read it and it's a solid and interesting story. I'm sure the other contacts have awesome backstories too. 

I plan on making it a very mature comic with blood, drugs, maybe partial nudity (idk if can or not lol), the works. Not gonna over do it of course it will be tasteful and only drawn if it helps the story.

This is my first time doing a comic book but I plan on making it highly professional. Something you could see in a comicbook store.

Let me know if there are any other contacts that you would like to see a backstory of. If anyone is a lore expert on this game and would like to make suggestions as to what characters/stories/lore that should be in the comic let me know ill consider all suggestions/critiques.

Ill update this thread will progress and such.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dbarrett_art

Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/xcillent

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the first character sheet of Tip Toe. Gonna work on the brothers but probably won't put as much time into those character sheets as I did this one to save time and actually work on the comic itself. Also, because these characters are customized heavily with tattoos/graphics ill have to cut out some of the designs to cut down on the amount of drawing. 

d-antae-barrett-tiptoe-character-sheet.j

Edited by Xcillent
  • Like 1

How about instead of making a null post about it you just do it and then post it after?

3849a453ac42acad1d30258bd8eb8b29.png

I drawn a small storyboard in this style
It's quite far from what you planned though

Edited by Ellix

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How about instead of making a null post about it you just do it and then post it after?

Fair enough, ill get to work then