Jump to content
Keshi

Are you guys ready for tomorrow? (Well...in 6hours?)

Recommended Posts

Edited by Keshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keshi said:
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR TOMORROW?
im always ready to complain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nervous... but it is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be great fun seeing nothing but NTECs on both teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Going to be great fun seeing nothing but NTECs on both teams.

I mean, that's all we see currently anyway. I'm still very weary about the IR changes though, only the N-TEC and RFP Fang really needed to be adjusted imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiida said:
I mean, that's all we see currently anyway. I'm still very weary about the IR changes though, only the N-TEC and RFP Fang really needed to be adjusted imo
There's at least some variety currently, even if it's just the other currently top tier weapons (OCA, HVR, etc). After these changes go live though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Can't wait to see my friend list get wiped  a8b84c3b5193b4b5e18437c5fc1ea867.png
 

Same, now i wont be able to stalk a person, because now they won't accept my friend request
F21F98F08BF58D3CC32703DE260189A266046E82

  Edited by Keijinnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. I think they should delay the weapon balance changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Similarities said:

N T E C + F A N G

4a7.jpg

S1NA + Fang

NTEC doesn't even need fang, with the IR changes it'll need .45 or frog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think @Selali meant Thursday, unless im too tired and dont even know what day it is rip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

We are patching tonight.
I know there is some concern over weapon balance.
We are collecting stats and we will be monitoring the meta.

We are all in this together, and we want the best for the game.
Rest assured we will continue to balance after this patch.

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are patching tonight.
I know there is some concern over weapon balance.
We are collecting stats and we will be monitoring the meta.

We are all in this together, and we want the best for the game.
Rest assured we will continue to balance after this patch.

Thanks,
Matt

It's beyond obvious to everyone that the Improved Rifling changes are not even remotely ready to be pushed live. There is no reality where it makes even the slightest sense to do so, instead the only thing that makes any sense whatsoever would be to simply delay the Improved Rifling changes until the next weapon balance pass.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is the 9th.  I'm confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hexerin said:
9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are patching tonight.
I know there is some concern over weapon balance.
We are collecting stats and we will be monitoring the meta.

We are all in this together, and we want the best for the game.
Rest assured we will continue to balance after this patch.

Thanks,
Matt

It's beyond obvious to everyone that the Improved Rifling changes are not even remotely ready to be pushed live. There is no reality where it makes even the slightest sense to do so, instead the only thing that makes any sense whatsoever would be to simply delay the Improved Rifling changes until the next weapon balance pass.
Have to agree. After seeing some vids on the NTec with the new IR3 I would definitely say hold back the IR changes or tweak the range back real quick. I even told my friend it's going to end up being able to shred Obeyas with a 12m buff and sure enough it shreds just as quick as an Obeya.

I think you guys are going in the right direction with the tweaks but the IR buff and the CSG buff should be reverted back to what they originally were before being pushed to live. CSG is WAY too strong on OTW and now NTec just shreds at any range now
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR TOMORROW?

I'm not ready. my gpu died.
please postpone the patch until my new gpu arrives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IR ranges have been hotfixed into being +3m, +6m, +9m which is much more reasonable. If those make it into Live tomorrow we can all probably call off the alarms.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

We just started patching 7pm PDT 8/8/2018 or 2am UTC 8/9/2018.
My apologies to everyone for the early "prime time" patch. Normally we don't do that.
The network code upgrade requires a little babysitting, and I wanted devs around to quickly revert changes if there is a problem.

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mynd said:

Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is the 9th.  I'm confused.

it will be up 4AM my time...and ill be at work when i wake up...and ill be home 7PM... #feelsbadman
Just now, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We just started patching 7pm PDT 8/8/2018 or 2am UTC 8/9/2018.

Thanks,
Matt

well. i'm excited for when i get home tomorrow :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nite said:

The IR ranges have been hotfixed into being +3m, +6m, +9m which is much more reasonable. If those make it into Live tomorrow we can all probably call off the alarms.

This ^ they also changed the rof reductions to be higher. I was on OTW earlier and I know ir3 now has a -18% fire rate reduction which has made the NTEC more balanced than it was with the previous +12m -15% rof ir3. They know what they're doing 🙂 Edited by iKaitlyn
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iKaitlyn said:
This ^ they also changed the rof reductions to be higher. I was on OTW earlier and I know ir3 now has a -18% fire rate reduction which has made the NTEC more balanced than it was with the previous +12m -15% rof ir3. They know what they're doing 🙂
this
some people complaining without even trying OTW...
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Wait. What.
HappygoluckyAthleticBarb-max-1mb.gif
Already?


uh oh

That was actually my face when I saw the post. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...