I specifically said the first time to leave auto shotguns alone but noo you people just had to whine about them and now i am seeing posts of people claiming some automatic shotguns are broken or over op or less op g1 may screwed up on a lot of things but they sure knew how to keep the shotguns right I’m just glad i see the same people who disagreed with me in the first place now disagreeing against the new changes im glad you’re upset you deserve to be upset. and the topic is about why the new shotgun changes is unnecessary 

Edited by virginiavirgin
  • Like 1

>creating a thread when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 8

They're being worked on, the current state isn't the final product. 
You don't go to a tree in the forest and say its broken because you can't write on it like you can paper.

Also, this can be posted in an already existing thread, it didn't require its own post.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

You don't go to a tree in the forest and say its broken because you can't write on it like you can paper.

Also, this can be posted in an already existing thread, it didn't require its own post.

If they don’t get it right the first time what makes you think they are ever going to get it right it’s not my problem some players have bad experiences with shot guns maybe they are just bad with them

Someone didn't read the pinned posts.. And now they're complaining about things they shouldn't complain about!

1 minute ago, virginiavirgin said:
6 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

If they don’t get it right the first time what makes you think they are ever going to get it right it’s not my problem some players have bad experiences with shot guns maybe they are just bad with them
They're human, not gods, they're not going to magically know the perfect balance for shotguns, it'll go through a short series of changes before they make a final decision to port to live.

16 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

I specifically said the first time to leave auto shotguns alone but noo you people just had to whine about them and now i am seeing posts of people claiming some automatic shotguns are broken or over op or less op g1 may screwed up on a lot of things but they sure knew how to keep the shotguns right I’m just glad i see the same people who disagreed with me in the first place now disagreeing against the new changes im glad you’re upset you deserve to be upset.

The devs explained why they're doing it, rather than plugging your ears and talking over them, I'd recommend reading their updates and trying to understand why they're doing it, rather than being stuck in your current garbage tier awful hit reg shotguns.
Btw, shotguns on OTW are great and the current balance patch is one of the best we've had in years. Play OTW before you talk about shotguns.

1 minute ago, Similarities said:
The devs explained why they're doing it, rather than plugging your ears and talking over them, I'd recommend reading their updates and trying to understand why they're doing it, rather than being stuck in your current garbage tier awful hit reg shotguns.
Btw, shotguns on OTW are great and the current balance patch is one of the best we've had in years. Play OTW before you talk about shotguns.
You don’t think i played otw? You’re hilarious 

17 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
22 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Um......
Has anyone else for APB history ever done better than 2 months of Little Orbit?
Can you do any better than them at their job?
If not you might need to get off the soapbox.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
Um......
You first 

he needs some milk

Just now, virginiavirgin said:
Um......
You first 
Only you are on a soapbox claiming what you did.
I was never on one with you or I'd kick your butt off myself ;-P

I’m happy dunces get to make threads and polls on these forums.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

I’m happy dunces

im sad dunces

Just now, Aeronaut said:
3 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I’m happy dunces

im sad dunces
Cheer up dunces

In all sincerity

It's not a good idea to hop on a soapbox saying "see they failed" over  A TESTING GROUND......
Especially one that is in its FIRST STAGES OF TESTING.....

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

In all sincerity

It's not a good idea to hop on a soapbox saying "see they failed" over  A TESTING GROUND......

It does not matter if anything they need to fix the servers first which should be a top priority before making big decisions on weapons don’t be a do*che

In all sincerity

It does not matter if anything they need to fix the servers first which should be a top priority before making big decisions on weapons don’t be a do*che
Fixing the game is how the servers get funded to upgrade.....
Are they supposed to pay for that with their good looks?
Well MattScott does look good but still.... lol

2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:
As has been stated several times, server performance is THE top priority.
And as I understand it, fixing the servers and balancing the weapons require different skill sets, and there fore doing both detracts from the progress of neither.

Fixing the game is how the servers get funded to upgrade.....
Are they supposed to pay for that with their good looks?
Well MattScott does look good but still.... lol
It’s pretty funny how on their website they only specialize on kids games and i have never seen them do shooter games in their past history before so yes i do expect them to have a lot of money and to be well prepared like any other good company.

54 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

I specifically said the first time to leave auto shotguns alone but noo you people just had to whine about them and now i am seeing posts of people claiming some automatic shotguns are broken or over op or less op g1 may screwed up on a lot of things but they sure knew how to keep the shotguns right I’m just glad i see the same people who disagreed with me in the first place now disagreeing against the new changes im glad you’re upset you deserve to be upset.

the only autoshotgun that was fine was the nfas, the ogre and the shredder were pretty garbage gameplay-wise

that said this isnt the final balancing, and what kind of idiot expects balancing to be perfect the first time every time? 

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
the only autoshotgun that was fine was the nfas, the ogre and the shredder were pretty garbage gameplay-wise

that said this isnt the final balancing, and what kind of idiot expects balancing to be perfect the first time every time? 
I never said i expected the balancing to be perfect in the first place but what i do expect is for the balancing to be realistic so please speak for yourself

No no no you're all wrong, OP is right, otherwise she wouldn't have started a thread about it. When you try to learn how to cook you dont just experiment with recipes and balance out the ingredients for the best result. You try it once, it either succeeds or fails, if success, you are now an absolute authority on the subject, if it fails you give up and never try again. This is how the world works since the year 2000, get used to it

Sarcasm may be implied.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

I never said i expected the balancing to be perfect in the first place but what i do expect is for the balancing to be realistic so please speak for yourself
Go eat some fruit because you're full of it.
Access denied

Go eat some fruit because you're full of it.
Access denied
You need the fruit more