Sign in to follow this  
Noob_Guardian

New Symbol Policy Question

So what is the new symbol policy and what does it encompass? I know under G1 there was to be no genitalia but breasts were kinda grey area at one point, and some people got away with genitalia for years (unironically despite being nono). What's the stance on breasts? I already know the stance on the ol' Nazi symbol stuff, racism, etc etc (not allowed). The post didn't really explain much beyond punishments for inappropriate symbols.

Note: I don't own such symbols nor used one

how will this new policy affect my world renowned clan 'the cameltoe crew' staff pls help

Well from what I understand, breasts are fine just not genitalia or racist symbols. Tho, I have seen a few fully nude symbols on display points.

33 minutes ago, ItzSpicy said:

Well from what I understand, breasts are fine just not genitalia or racist symbols. Tho, I have seen a few fully nude symbols on display points.

How long Till (a certain person That Needs Breads ) "art" get's banned? Edited by Zolerox

why are we speaking in code

i never passed that class

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

why are we speaking in code

i never passed that class

.-.. --- .-..     --. .- -.--

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

how will this new policy affect my world renowned clan 'the cameltoe crew' staff pls help

You should try contacting support, for what I've seen in the past wouldn't be a strange issue for some of them:

We asked our developers what their favorite moments of the last twelve months were: 

“I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.” – Senior Systems Developer, U.N.C.L.E.
“Killing pumpkins! The squeaky laugh you got every time you killed one was great. The whole Asylum preview was really fun for me.” – QA Tester A3Paper.
“I think the highlight of my year was getting sent muffins in the mail from the SPCT. Muffins and brownies.” ‘So what you’re saying is that free food is the highpoint of your year?’ “Kind of, yeah.” – Androvald and Alistair, Game Programmer and Hosting Programmer respectively. 
“Does the time someone kicked a hole in the wall count? Okay then, how about when we went live on Steam?” – Revoemag.
“Staffing up with people from back in the day.” – Tim, Clothing and Character Artist.
“The CS ticket explaining in great detail what a camel-toe is, and then asking for one for their character.” – M, Head of Intelligence and Office Manager.
“Getting our clothing pipeline actually fixed so we can start turning out more clothing faster.” – SoleSurvivor, Lead Artist.
“Getting visual studio 2012 up and running. Performance boosts all round.” – Aphadon, Game Programmer.
“When the folks at Effigy News sent me a real life Joker box for Christmas. That was pretty much the best.” – Jotunblut, Community Manager.
“I have to say my favorite moment was basically everything that went on in the ‘Monte and Kogey’s Stupid Competition’ thread. There is no prouder moment for a developer than watching folk sacrifice themselves in formation just for the fun of it and because you are an egomaniac with too much time on your hands in the evening, a keyboard, and a varying list of whims with which to formulate your demands. It was fun, and the community availed themselves magnificently.” – MonteCristo.
“Late night totally sober community interaction.” –Qwentle, Lead Designer.
“My favorite moments of the last twelve months are not suitable for public consumption.” – Michael Boniface, Studio Manager.
Sauce

🤣

Edited by Salvick
Quote was messed up.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
chesticles*
funbags*

"She breasted boobily to the stairs, and titted downwards.” 

For some reason, I feel like I have to post something in this thread.
VlZgITP.gif

This thread makes me uncomfortable.

Go on.

• Like 1

G1 stated that genitals or explicit sexual acts are not allowed. LO stated that they are continuing with G1's policy on it. So nothing has changed since that was a thing like 6 years ago now?

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
.-.. --- .-..     --. .- -.-- 
-. --- ..-

Genetalia commonly refers to the primary reproductive organs, the weewee and the hoohaa so to say.
Breast are considered secondary reproductive organs or features. I do not know what G1 implied, and I do not know what LO wants to imply, either way genitals should strictly refer to zie crotch area.
The term sexual content unless furtherly specified should refer to any material that explicitely features sexual content. Example: Drawing of a dressed girl is fine in any way unless the focus of the art piece lies solely on sexual attributes. Drawings of uncovered body parts can be deemed fine if their appearance is subtle. Atleast, that is how it works in most censorship policies to my knowledge.

I get the genitalia thing, but can we have a proper list of banned symbols?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Nazi stuff, Genitalia, racial slurs, similar things. But some unsure such as breasts etc.

2 hours ago, -Dan- said:

46 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
2 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Nazi stuff, Genitalia, racial slurs, similar things. But some unsure such as breasts etc.
Pretty much common sense stuff tbh.

Common sense is overrated. As in, on average people tend to overrate the common sense and what that encompasses.

God is dead - Nietzsche 1882, The gay science
Common sense is borked - Slickmund 2018, APB Forums

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1