TheTankBal

APB is Better Then Fortnite

so i just got done playing about 6-7 round in fortnight and i come to understand why APB is better...

the simple fact that u can change your weapon hand from right to left or left to right. 

i cant tell u how meany times i've used that to save my patootie from geting killed in APB.

almost every sing time i died in FT was cuz i'm forced to only use my right hand to hold my gun... 

fortnight u need to get on APB lvl!!! 

but ya i i'll just uninstall and go back to good old APB. 

Edited by TheTankBal

This man likes APB.

giphy.gif Apb is delicious

Edited by Unreal
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

Apb is lagging, muhahah

giphy.gif 

Well fortnite is pretty overrated in my opinion.And yeah you can compare fruits to oranges,the saying doesn't make sense.GG xD

• Like 1

I almost created a thread about this. One thing that is going on in Fortnite is this Rocket Launcher event (bout the map interaging with the players). I wonder is LO will keep changing Devil Dog from place to place each new patch 😛

APB is better than allot of games tbh... But the way its lagging and being unoptimized...

Fortnite looked really good before the BR mode was released. I have luckily never played it due to my potato PC and the fact that my son's play and raggggggeeeeeeee. I already broke my old desk playing APB. Hahah no thankies.

Expected "Change my mind" as the only text in this Post. Gotta admit I'm slightly disappointed 🤔

I'd have to agree... I don't really play or enjoy fortnite a whole lot...

APB certainly has less rng than it, and I like that a LOT

Every time I play a third person shooter than does not let me switch camera/weapon sides I almost immediately get triggered. I just don't understand how they can force players to only peek corners from one side properly.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit