Emily

Chat with Matt! Tuesday Nov 21rst!

Maybe not something Matt can answer but I've been asking this for years: will we ever see a fix to that weird glow coming from the ground that was introduced in the 2014 halloween event that makes plastic and leather clothing look terrible?

On 11/20/2023 at 10:52 PM, CookiePuss said:

Id pay for all of those.

I would pay for those skins too, I really would pay for everything LO creates.

I'm a skins collector 😊

Merged.

On 11/20/2023 at 9:29 PM, Hexerin said:

That image on the bottom left isn't weapon skins. Those are actual weapons, custom created for specific players by G1/RG. It would be in extremely bad taste to make those weapons (and/or their skins) available to everyone. Especially since they're all just functionally identical variants of the weapon, with a fixed Tagger mod that uses their spraypaint.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR243-SD_Sluttles

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR762_Slot3_Rapid99

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR243-SD_PurpleCat

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_FBW-SD_Kitteh

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Explosive_OSMAW_Bastard

They are normal weapons with unique skin, and the truth is that they are very nice, I would love to have those skins.

Edited by SuperChaffee

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That image on the bottom left isn't weapon skins. Those are actual weapons, custom created for specific players by G1/RG. It would be in extremely bad taste to make those weapons (and/or their skins) available to everyone. Especially since they're all just functionally identical variants of the weapon, with a fixed Tagger mod that uses their spraypaint.

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR243-SD_Sluttles

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR762_Slot3_Rapid99

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SniperRifle_HVR243-SD_PurpleCat

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_FBW-SD_Kitteh

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Explosive_OSMAW_Bastard

i had all of those in russian/innova server ayy lmao

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

i had all of those in russian/innova server ayy lmao

You could literally just commission your own weapons over there, from appearance to stats etc. I'm still surprised that the RUS players got to keep their weapons when Innova shut down and they were merged into EU, considering a lot of those weapons they bought had higher stats than the actual weapons.

Edited by Hexerin

16 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

You could literally just commission your own weapons over there, from appearance to stats etc. I'm still surprised that the RUS players got to keep their weapons when Innova shut down and they were merged into EU, considering a lot of those weapons they bought had higher stats than the actual weapons.

Those weapons do not have the same stats on Citadel.

On 5/2/2023 at 6:38 AM, RealSlimShady said:

Matchmaking is and has been a pain in this game for years and we all know it needs to be fixed asap. Playing solo as a gold is difficult due to the game matching you against premade golds and silvers beside you (don't blame them it's the game's problem), let alone being a newbie in this game.

So, wouldn't it be the best to disable factions and have 100 people pool instead of 50, 'till we get a proper matchmaking? I know it is highly unlikely, but still wanted to ask.

On 6/19/2018 at 4:09 PM, Spudinskes said:

Game used to have Crim vs Crim back in the day and it made for some pretty cool criminal rivalries. It would be a fairly easy change for LO to make, considering it's been in the game before. With how small the game population is, finding opposition would be improved and players can fight new opponents. How would you all feel if that were to be brought back, as well as introduce Enforcer vs Enforcer?

On 9/1/2021 at 3:16 AM, jimmyneutral said:

open threat districts is one foot in the door baby full send it and crossfaction play baby !!!!!`

i dont want to hear jack diddly about lore baby ! fk it baby !

Le`ts go !

I don't believe we ever got an official answer as to why this would be impossible/bad for the game.  Could you shed some light on this?

Edited by The_Boss

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

From what I remember, Reloaded couldn't get the transaction information to transfer all the weapons. Besides, those weapons would have been matched up with the Reloaded version.

1.Why 3 golds aghaints 4 silvers can call backup and got 4th gold, but silvers can't? Where is balance?
2.Is it possible to return threat-copies back?
3.Where is buff to Sungnyemun Moirai? It has dead rear gear and completely obsolete in $30k range(even Fresno is better because it has biggest HP among all purchasable vehicles) 
4.Can we receive "senior" versions of older cars for $5k like Han Veo -> Han Coywolf
5.Where is  buff to Balkan Varzuga Rally XS, as well, as ability to buy it normally and customizable?
6.Where is a buff to Charge Sentinel's HP?
7.Are you going to remove these stupid factions' restrctions and add cars into each others purchasable pool? Because it's not funny that both factions have alternatives only via armas
8.What about promised PVE mode?
9.Where is a fix to Balkan Ravan's lack of torque boost from nitro?
10.Maybe, if you set high stakes on JT - then make it main "donate" cash, instead of G1C? And move all items from ARMAS to Joker Store? Also made it moveable between players, as Warframe did? - It will change game from P2W(for newcomers) to slightly Market-Sitting 2 Gain
11.What about craft-system as in Warframe? Like you have a chance to get a weapon's piece from mission and that is also tradeble between players(like: you'll get receiver from Joker CR-5 and you can trade it for missing buttstock of DMV-AV and after that you'll build it with blueprint)
12.What about new modes, like, for example: derby? normal races and mods for them? drift event etc.?
13.Also, after reforming armas it will be good to see an price reduction for donate items

About car buffs - you can read it here: -> Spreadsheet of APB's cars <-

Enf_Generic2_LargeCards.png

Edited by Goldexen
added spreadsheet's link

EAC banned my account for a third party tool. I have no third party tool, my computer uses AVG anti virus, and I've been playing APB for years with no problem.

There is no way for EAC, support, or moderators to fix this problem. Obviously a technical issue for EAC they have not fixed.

EAC will not fix a player account if banned, and the problem came from their code/program. There should be an override to EAC's issue, and my player account should be corrected.

ban grenades from the game. It's only a thing for people with skill issues

• Like 1

Will you change the old and obsolete login updating and let STEAM download full game?

This is the fundamental reason why most players can't not join the game.

old game like PlanetSide2 There used to be this problem, but now it's not, STEAM can download full game, Will be more friendly to newly added players.

let low-level players win and lose have the same rewards, Reduce the frustration of new players before there are enough new players available to match. (My friend new join game quit because frustrated)

Double reward given to new players for a certain amount of time. (Or like PS2, almost every weekend for all players get double reward)

when new player Achieve a certain level of achievement, like 10kill or 20kill total, Give Limited Time Popular Firearms.

This Game is Really Really need give new player more to let them stay.

But first, Let STEAM download full game.

when STEAM Finished downloading, still will need updating just have 60Kb/s for 3.6GB is a good reason why no one try a free game.

Merged.

and ban explosive weapons when there are new players in match, only allow grenades.

New players do not have the ability to confront these, just like let primitive people use spears to confront machine guns.

• Like 2

Add more language using AI translation.

Not need to accurate, have a localization Better than none.

ChadGPT translation is ok, cheap and most of time accurate.

Add one or two cheap DLC(in game gun or car) and try to appear in STEAM "New Release Content" can have some exposure, not big but cheap, If the selected item is good and the price is appropriate, maybe will sale some, who know.

Merged.

I like this game, it can be said to be a part of my student days. I have made many friends, some of whom even don't play this game anymore, but still keep in touch.

I don't want it dead, sadly I not a billionaire son.

can't just give a lot money to you guys for keep it a live.

only can give is a tiny suggestions, hope some will help you guys make this game live one more day.

• Like 1

THREAT SYSTEM

Why do you want to remove the visibility of threat?
I think this is the worst idea possible and removes fun.
People will not give a damn anymore about winning, just troll and grief, you dont know how good you or your enemies are. (yes, its pretty much like that rn)
Instead you should rework the threat system into a skill based ranking and give iniciative to REALLY try like in other games (csgo, league of legends, ..)
Or just go back to the old one.

EVENT TRACKER

Why havent you brought back the Event Tracker yet?
I really dont understand why you dont use it.

Tiggs was able to make and start events by her own. With a variety of really cool rewards. So its has to be REALLY REALLY easy.
People have something to log on and farm. Everyone happy for barely any effort

More about event tracker in old blog:

https://apbreloaded.blogspot.com/2016/01/engine-upgrade-video-loyalty-reward-and.html
Possible events:

https://apbreloaded.blogspot.com/2016/06/summer-fun-in-apb.html

ALY8t1tYSmtZhf1NbAx8pmCC26iTDQQpEpMGeWjp

WEAPON AND VEHICLE STATS

The ingame stats are really bad.
It only shows bars which arent even accurate I think.

If I want to know the effective range of a weapon I have to google it... (apbdb)

Most and especially new players dont even know/understand effective range.
So just show numbers instead.

Edited by Shui
  • Like 3

can we get a pve mode? maybe like a zombie horde financial district or something?

Is there any plan to help "ease" in new players and make the experience better, especially when so much of the playerbase are highly skilled veterans? Most people I introduce to the game leave because of constantly not only losing missions, but being absolutely massacred by veteran players.

So ended like 10 min ago.To summarize: In 1st 40 min when Matt mic was scuffed-they talk about the important things and basically most important are dat the new machmaking and the new contacts are planned to be released together(also the new car which is not finished yet)The other thing is dat is building a system to appeal the EAC bans even further.Pretty much dats it..after dat they start pickin the ez questions..

6 hours ago, kerryb8448 said:

EAC banned my account for a third party tool. I have no third party tool, my computer uses AVG anti virus, and I've been playing APB for years with no problem.

There is no way for EAC, support, or moderators to fix this problem. Obviously a technical issue for EAC they have not fixed.

EAC will not fix a player account if banned, and the problem came from their code/program. There should be an override to EAC's issue, and my player account should be corrected.

There is no place on the EAC website for them to answer APB related bans. The game is not on their list of games supported.

So there is no way for EAC to unban. No way for APB support to unban. Every EAC ban is designated by them and can't be undone. 

Just add in a function of your own to override EAC. By the time anyone looks at these unfair bans, the player is going to be gone.

Every cheat is adding in macros, whatever to adjust the game. For someone that is running widely used antivirus software (avg), and no macros, etc., there should be some way to get rid of these false bans. 

In the webcast, secrets was saying there was some communication with EAC. There should be communication about their false bans and have them show the proof of third party tools. Quoting Matt - 90% of the bans were from other people playing other accounts. Is the other 10% false bans then? Why is there no help for a false ban??

Please follow up with EAC. My account was banned because of their mistake. I don't have any third party tool and I'm still waiting for my account to be fixed.

6 minutes ago, kerryb8448 said:

In the webcast, secrets was saying there was some communication with EAC. There should be communication about their false bans and have them show the proof of third party tools. Quoting Matt - 90% of the bans were from other people playing other accounts. Is the other 10% false bans then? Why is there no help for a false ban??

They also talked how they are currently working with EAC to provide players banned by EAC a way to appeal their ban directly at Epic through the gamersfirst website, this however, doesn't seem ready yet so you will have to wait a bit longer until you can take that direct path to appeal your ban.

On 11/20/2023 at 5:49 AM, ninjarrrr said:

tell us more about unit game, since u sold the rights and then they also disappeared off the earth

imagine ignoring the most upovted question on this thread haha watching the stream was a waste of time

so how well did this go. i have time but i rather waste it doing anything that isn't watching some garden gnome talk about a dead game.