Ritual

HALLOWEEN EVENT 2023

hal_log.thumb.png.8c8a7277483bfa489fc28d3bddeb24a8.png

The season of ghouls brought us a breath of fresh scare!

And you all have been a patient lot, so we've decided to finally keep our part of the deal and once again welcome you to the APB Halloween event.

From the 25th of October to the 8th of November, all San Paro residents are invited to use their street war knowledge against the ghastly calamity in known and loved seasonal challenges! Choose "Headless Horseman" or "Pumpkin Pickin'" events, or do both for a chance to bank a sweet amount of Joker Tickets and one or more unique seasonal titles.

Completing the following objectives will award you with 500 Joker Tickets and one of the seasonal titles (per objective):

👻Become a Headless Horseman by raiding special Halloween districts for pumpkins in the "Headless Horseman" event. You may lose your head over it, but 500 Joker Tickets and the "A Scythe to Behold" title are well worth it!

🦇Keep coming back for more, and we will notice! If you play 25 or more games during the event, we will acknowledge your persistence and give you your well-earned 500 Joker Tickets and the title of "Bullet Fiend".

🎃Pumpkin heads are back in season! They’re not only gourd looking but also send a strong message... mainly that you have squashed some poor souls along the way. And if you’re counting 25 and over, we have no choice but to award your efforts with 500 Joker Tickets and title you "Hollow".

🦇If you're one of the lucky ones who avoided being Jack-o'-Lantern-ized that one wonderful night in October, then you have something to be proud of! Slay 100 vengeful spirits, and we will send you home with 500 Joker Tickets, the "Reaper's Friend" title, and something to tell your future grandkids about.

👻Or maybe you're just happy to be a one-hit horror lead role. Survive Headless Horseman havoc without being converted to the Pumpkin Head, and you'll get yourself some well-deserved respect, 500 Joker Tickets, and the "Trick or Trigger" title!

Oh! And remember to visit our two good seasonal friends along the way. Contacts Trick and Treat are back to visit Halloween Waterfront for a limited time. Level them up to access their unique stash of seasonal items only available for the event.

So there you have it, and we hope you have one hallow-a-time!

...Just watch your back 😈

🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃          🎃

Still here? Well, we may have one more thing for you.

If you like to share screenshots of in-game actions, why not do so and potentially earn a valuable reward?

For the duration of the Halloween 2023 in-game event, we will also hold a G1 Forum and Social Media competition for the three best Halloween 2023 event screenshots! Keep an eye for a specialized contest thread around here for more information, rules and a place to submit your best Halloween 2023 APB moments.

🎃1st prize - 2000 G1C
🦇 2nd prize - 1500 G1C
👻 3rd prize - 1000 G1C

hal_log.thumb.png.8c8a7277483bfa489fc28d3bddeb24a8.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Ritual 

And Happy Halloween to everyone

image-removebg-preview_1.png?ex=6543fe5d

Edited by SuperChaffee
  • Like 6

tbh i was expecting an open slot scout for $50 bucks

also, i guess we’ll never see the original little orbit halloween event again?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, vsb said:

also, i guess we’ll never see the original little orbit halloween event again?

How did it look like? I dont think i was around

How about changin the rewards like this:

instead of 5x500 JT for doin the event-we got 5x200 G1C

for the screenshot contest-1st 2000 JT,2nd 1500 JT,3rd 1000 JT

Why?Because the people which are bad customizin(which are over 80% of the playerbase)will have no chance to get the G1C(and most likely the cat guys will get the prizes once again)

p.s even if is 5x100 G1C only

Edited by TheMessiah

47 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

for the screenshot contest-1st 2000 JT,2nd 1500 JT,3rd 1000 JT

Why?Because the people which are bad customizin(which are over 80% of the playerbase)will have no chance to get the G1C(and most likely the cat guys will get the prizes once again)

p.s even if is 5x100 G1C only

No body said anything about customizing and JT for the screenshot contest.
It literally says:

3 hours ago, Ritual said:

If you like to share screenshots of in-game actions, why not do so and potentially earn a valuable reward?

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

No body said anything about customizing

ur character/car gotta be in the screenshot..on wat else u gonna take it if not..

anyway is good event overall plenty of rewards(if u count the other contest as well)

Edited by TheMessiah

6 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

God that event was awful...

• Like 1

Here we go again.

Lemme guess, if i finished pumpkin hunt years ago then it's still 0 left?

• Like 1

No meaningful patch since May

The matchmaking revamp that was rumored to release "in a month" 6 months ago has fizzled out of reality and become a distant memory

At least we have the Halloween event that's been the same for the last 8 years 

Don't fret, there's still time to redeem yourselves; an open slot LCR would do the trick. While you're at it, maybe you can supply the back alley organ harvesters to help expedite the payment process. Humans are born with 2 kidneys anyways, may as well use one in a trade with LO so we can afford useless and overpriced dogshit on APB Reloaded

#HonoringGamers

• Like 4

2 hours ago, swindIe said:

The matchmaking revamp that was rumored to release "in a month" 6 months ago has fizzled out of reality and become a distant memory

Secrets(main develop)mention on discord dat he was workin many months on the new matchmaking so i guess is not far from release..

"The same Halloween event again? Wow, I didn't know that, you're telling me for the first time."
da8677cd4830a047fbd96942286ee022.png

• Thanks 1

No Matt, No pick up truck, No AC fix, No MM fix.

Your tickets are worthless as long as you let people cheat, and then reward them

with Gold threat for bullying lower threats.

Why purchase a weapon if it wont kill a hacker

Why is Matt hiding

23 hours ago, Qualeta said:

I don't know who is worse you or G1..
lame rewards and nothing new

It's literally the same company.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
On 10/20/2023 at 1:33 PM, Qualeta said:

I don't know who is worse you or G1..
lame rewards and nothing new

It's literally the same company.

With some of the same old employees (Below LOstaff probabily reaction if they would have checked the forum one time per month their own threads  -_____- )

cc28fdcd7452c31ab8f60ed8c0984673.jpg

Edited by PingOVER9000

23 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

With some of the same old employees (Below LOstaff probabily reaction if they would have checked the forum one time per month their own threads  -_____- )

No no they're different. This time the CEO is a hipster instead of a horse.

• Like 1