Ritual

HALLOWEEN EVENT 2023

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

No no they're different. This time the CEO is a hipster instead of a horse.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, luminescence said:

hey, as I understood u can`t get a witch hat anymore? am I right? was waiting for the halloween just to get it :s

I don't believe its an ingame reward although I'm not 100% sure, I do know that its available on Armas as part of a bundle for 599/879 G1c tho, really wish they would debundle the items but oh well

So I with the ingame name Focca, had to stay 40 minutes with Ali G in hands to stop ppl trying to glitch just to win a tittle and 500jkt in a "FUN GAME", Beeing called everything possible, talking about every descendesce I could have or where im from, just because, I dont let 9 russian guys, do a glitch.. this is the state of the event, thank you.

ย 

Consider if playing it or if 500jkt worth it being wished every disease to you or your family in a 2000 game with the only players us.

How many years we've had this style of event now?

And how come we still haven't been able to fix the exploits where people get themselves out of boundsย inside buildings and whatnot?

Wow so this year LO finally reset pumpkins.

Just finished hunting 150 purple and 50 red with one char and... nothing? No rewards? Not even JTs?ย ๐Ÿ˜’

thx to the person who liked my screenshot in the contest but i already planned to change it and i just did dat with other screenshot so i hope u dont mind(told im not gonna have likes cause wasnt very good)

Edited by TheMessiah