28 minutes ago, Jiim said:

"It doesn't matter whether he did it once or multiple times"
Instead, it does matter, since "the law" should in theory be the same for everyone. You'd be the first to complain if it didn't. Therefore, if for the same attitude and/or "offense" that led to the ban of one of these guys, we made an exception every day for other individuals this would only mean that the system is wrong at the source.

"Look at the sentence that was written here"
This means people clearly who we know about and have been sanctioned.

"You're bringing up gamers' backgrounds in the context of bans"
Of course I also do, given that many around and even some here in this discussion take it for granted that since they are banned they are either cheaters or toxic etc. Instead, you should learn that they are and have been for years even better in game (polite, respectful and correct) than those who easily judge them. They are then, as explained, completely different profiles from what one would expect. This doesn't mean that LO shouldn't sanction a family man, read carefully.

"as you stil don't know if it was manual or not" or "its not that 1 person has a manual ban that you recieve a manual ban"
We're talking about at least a dozen people whose emails we've read. These are manual bans and it's not me who says it but Support itself who explains it to the interested parties. Darleenko, like other people (even non-banned ones) are asking for explanations for some bans we know of that don't seem legitimate at all from the point of view of a more careful observer. I can understand, however, that those who are "out of the loop" as you also wrote about yourself, want to draw hasty conclusions.

"I firmly believe that individuals should be provided with a clear and explicit explanation for their bans"
This is the reason for the discussion and we agree.

Do they really need an explanation?

They should know why they got banned already. 

To the unfairly banned I really feel for you I really do. Unfortunately there are some who do things they should not and they will never admit fault these players have done this for years.

Without proof I should be unbanned? (absolutely 💯 love this one?)

How many ever worked for a gaming company or have common knowledge to know companies keep extensive records to protect themselves? Also to make a ban stick.

Then players come here to the forums to hopefully create a firestorm in hopes LO will unban them to cure the headache.

If you did wrong ask yourself do you really deserve to be unbanned?

Don't just think to one toxic incident you did but everything you did the past three years and really ask yourself this question.

Are you really what this community needs back in their midst?

Cause I can tell you bodies to fill servers isn't what this game needs.

It needs new players with clean game play, no harassment of players and a better new player experience you players could have provided. 

Give tips, encouragement and help them learn and grow and all most of you did was be wolves devouring the sheep.

Edited by Nabiki
  • Like 2

lets review this thread

On 10/1/2023 at 6:50 PM, DarIeenko said:

know that a TGM  as well as dozens of other players have also been banned in the last month.

no evidence other than "he contacted us on discord" just hearsay at this point, i dont believe it

I've contacted multiple of the banned players, to try and find out what kind of possible third party applications they were using and mostly what i got as an answer were VPNs which are allowed as far as i know. 

this man is based in the capital of austria (vienna) and needs a vpn to play on servers hosted in the netherlands.... lmao

Since this affected a lot of Players I would like to have a statement from Matt and the LO team regarding this matter.

We just would like to know if there is any investigation already ongoing? 

funny you only make a thread when it concerned you lol there were some threads on the forum earlier regarding these "false bans" and you were nowhere to be found

Edited by ninjarrrr
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ninjarrrr said:

no evidence other than "he contacted us on discord"

thats really it?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jiim said:

snip-

i agree that i don't know about a lot of stuff. i just react as an outsider to stuff that i don't know about.
than that said its stil all about does this person gets an unban or not. if so it was an unfairly ban. if so not he is stil banned does not matter what the consequences are in his title.

i personaly feel like i said enough basic stuff that the logic i get from most of these messages are just trying to survive a sinking ship.

Crazy how everyone who got banned is either known for account trading or cheating (in the past or right now). sucks to be you 😐

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The biggest mistake LO ever made was unbanning known cheaters and giving them their main accounts back. I love it when former cheaters come over to the forums to complain about cheaters then get banned themselves.

I got nothing against anyone but when the game was active some of these people contributed to the heavy decline in population and people not wanting to give the game a second chance.

I can see the DEVS unbanning some of their favourites but at that point I, along with the rest of the population would have lost all hope for the game.

PS: Macro is also a form cheating 🙂

Edited by Nev
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, vsb said:

that's all you post

Wrong. I don't use 'Ditch-Wire' aka Discord, which is where he say's he got the info.

No see I'm the guy with paranoid Delusions, either way I Don't post much.

I no longer care. See I spent some 35 years ascertaining if someone was lying

or Was Good or Bad based on their demeanor. Without jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions.

So it is quite natural for me to be suspicious.

The Facts that I see are;

There are way too many people left in NA for there to have been a ban Wave.

All the same sweatys are there.

The incidents of me actually seeing what I know is hacking have increased

such as speed hax and teleports, however I don't report anything. 

Oh I know all the hax think I'm the one, cuz they troll me all day.

I already gave up, You hax won, n Matt got my money.

Lo has not announced any ban wave, I know they won't, and that is an issue of its own.

So My suspicions are one of two scenarios, either one person got banned for something

other than aimbots and is trying to make a big deal of an Over-Buffed EAC.

Or LO has orchestrated the various threads on Bans as a Propaganda tool

to make Legits believe the AC is working. 

Which I have a hard time believing either scenario myself because I don't believe anyone

works at LO. Due to lack of updates on new levels and content and Where Matt is.

23 hours ago, DarIeenko said:

So please do us a favour and try to be funny somewhere else. 

i don't need to try to be funny, i know i'm funny.

• Like 6

It's a sad day for APB community, Can we have a moment of silence please. Thank you

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Asthma said:

It's a sad day for APB community, Can we have a moment of silence please. Thank you

no

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spillra said:

no

Don't be rude now everyone is innocent until proven guilty....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asthma said:

Don't be rude now everyone is innocent until proven guilty....

but they got banned. proven guilty, that's the court order

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spillra said:

and for the second time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spillra said:

but what proof was given? A ban doesn't necessarily mean guilty...under what law?...until easy anticheat them selves add support for ban appeals its just a he say she say situation...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asthma said:

but what proof was given? A ban doesn't necessarily mean guilty...under what law?...until easy anticheat them selves add support for ban appeals its just a he say she say situation...

when the same people get banned multiple times, under different anticheats...

i dunno man

quite possible that they're guilty

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Kiida said:

when the same people get banned multiple times, under different anticheats...

i dunno man

quite possible that they're guilty

thats why until they can appeal the bans we won't know for sure why they really got banned

so its just a waiting game at this point

Edited by Asthma
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Asthma said:

Mod cancelled or edited some posts despite no video links or sign of extremely bs ... anyway if you are so curious check by yourself the videos, no need too much barely 10 min and take your conclusion.

Anyway the only thing good, the discussion has arised some interesting fact like the EAC  of APB Reloaded seems it's officially supported from Easy anticheat, for real nodody is curious about that ? 😂

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Anyway it's still not clear if the EAC in the game it's a official one... 

Neither APB Reloaded nor LO are registered on the EAC site https://www.easy.ac/en-us/partners/

Edited 1 hour ago by PingOVER9000

@DarIeenko

Just give it time! Be patient. 

A hater might of caught up a violation here and there overtime and made a compilation to make the case harder to solve. Who knows!

There is multiple possibilities to why the nature of this ban.

They can't possibly explain fully publicly but hope that they'll give you an answer that you comprehend!

Hope the best comes out of it!

Keep hope!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jiim said:

Here we intend to get an answer from LO, what does your toxic input have to do with all this?

You say you know all the players on APB down to their family life.... Yet you clearly know nothing of the game and how bad its become in terms of cheating in the past 2 years, or maybe you just turned a blind eye to it for some reason..... ? Why didnt you demand answers from LO when cheating reached an all time high. Why did you come back to the forums after a year, only to defend other players who have been band???  Why should LO listen to your demands for answers when it is absolutely nothing to do with you. 

• Like 2

On 10/2/2023 at 5:54 PM, DarIeenko said:

Not gonna lie, I wasn't really expecting anything smart from those that used to hate me for ages now and I also couldn't care less, but this post is made for the people that take it seriously since, am not the only one that is affected. So please do us a favour and try to be funny somewhere else. 

You reap what you sow, dear "Mr. Pirbu". Btw, playing the smart "alpha male" role, showing your (pumped) muscles, taking selfies all the time, mocking others because "You ALL KNOW WHO I AM and I can do it" (not mentioning buying followers on IG (and you're not even - what was the term you used? Oh yeah - smart (repetita iuvant) to hide it)), and then complaining as your were still virgin, doesn't underline your sensitivity and intelligence. (not mentioning your previous ban...Uh? What you say? You weren't "him"? I apologize in this case!)

On a (more) serious note: You didn't express your 2-cents only, like you pretended, but facts or, worse, speculations, hearsay, interpretations, lies (if we take granted what that person - who was him? I can't remember, LilyV2/LillyVanilly/whatever - said on these forums: "Everybody lies"), generalizations (dozens of players? why not hundreds? Do you know the exact amount or are your guessing? In which ratio are there "silvers, casual players, veterans never accused of toxicity or worse (do you know if they used alts as well?). Did you really contact "multiple of the banned players"? In which %? How do you know they are telling the truth? How can you say - for sure? - "they remove from the game that last healthy part that you had left of it" (sic). Do you think they are telling what exactly happened because the mighty Darleenko contacted 'em?

About the  "I'm not here because I'm a "streamer"and think I'll be better served, but as a player" part and the "Che Guevara" role you're impersonating: sorry, sir, it doesn't work this way, irl. It's called "pars pro toto" and linked to what you've done, how you acted and reacted from when you appeared "here" (read this last word in the widest possible meaning, not "on the APB world" only). I surely don't like some harsh comments about you, but, as I say, you surely aren't that unharmed snowflake. Read this (IF, in your case) unfair "accident"/false ban, a chance to reconsider your future behaviour and to leave behind/elsewhere that "unpunished", arrogant, irreverent (mind you, I didn't type "disrespectful") dimension of your soul.

Absit iniuria verbis!

(Side note: I'm "disillusioned" enough to say my reply will be deleted for (alleged?) derailing within an hour or two. I hope you will read this in time!

• Like 2

I don't think LO can clarify why they got banned, Since EAC does everything. Maybe LO can reach EAC for a more detailed report on the bans and conclude from they are justified or not. 

• Like 1