Ritual

September Event: Honoring Gamers & Developers

16 hours ago, Frosi said:

That'd be just as bad honestly, I agree this sale is a mess but making something that invalidates all other CSG's as part of a limited time sale (or even as a permanent addition to armas) would be a spit in the face to all those that bought the existing CSG's which are now much worse and basically completely invalidated compared to the 3 Slot which can do everything they can and even more.

You mean like every other 3 slot weapon? What's wrong with a business offering something for sale that people will actually purchase? This "event" seems like LO do not want to make money. You can get the preset Colby CSG-20/TAS-20 with IR3 for 4500JT. Why even buy it on Armas?

I just realized that this was posted on 9/11...

Whoever from Marketing thought this was a good idea to post in on THAT date should be thrown out.

21 hours ago, Nickolai said:

I just realized that this was posted on 9/11... Whoever from Marketing thought this was a good idea to post in on THAT date should be thrown out.

The entire world doesn't revolve around 'Murica. Also, move on. It's been over 20 years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The entire world doesn't revolve around 'Murica. Also, move on. It's been over 20 years.

this is america. we make holidays out of tragedys and never move on from them

BASED, gotta respect their dedication to milking their "playerbase" dry.
Missed opportunity though, since they're already milking on 9/11, should've sold two weapons instead of one so we can prop both of em up like towers.

• Like 1

No horses?
Pass.

Merged.

On 9/15/2023 at 12:11 AM, Hexerin said:

This^
I still canT carry a cup of milk in a plane.
Logic of US is emergency for ever.

After they banned 40% of the population, the game just fell apart, it seems like a joke... Matt had a shallow grave but I think that by the end of the year he will completely dig his own gravecsm_xfuneral-meme.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.wm1b

• Like 1

Getting close to the 10 year anniversary of Q1 2014. And we still don't have anything new. 

On 9/16/2023 at 2:36 AM, Fasalina said:

Getting close to the 10 year anniversary of Q1 2014. And we still don't have anything new. 

thats not true we had riot.

you surely remeber that successful game mode right. right?

Merged.

On 9/15/2023 at 7:15 PM, Queen of Love said:

This^
I still canT carry a cup of milk in a plane.
Logic of US is emergency for ever.

america has this fun thing of holding on to things forever and ignoring issues until it's time to panic over it and pray to god someone else will take care of it for them.

and you should know that milk could harm someone if you mange to heat it to around 150F and throw at them, Or force it down there throat.

9 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

I still canT carry a cup of milk in a plane

You guys take cups of milk on planes?
So weird. 

Another reason this "Event" is pointless. Shotguns are the most unreliable weapon due to hit registration issues. I was contemplating spending a few bucks to get the TAS-20 since it looks cool, but decided not to because it won't be reliable.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2023 at 12:34 AM, BlatMan said:

Another reason this "Event" is pointless. Shotguns are the most unreliable weapon due to hit registration issues. I was contemplating spending a few bucks to get the TAS-20 since it looks cool, but decided not to because it won't be reliable.

put that money into something more worthwhile, like a big ol murican' cheeseburger.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 9:45 PM, elementaryAPB said:

put that money into something more worthwhile, like a big ol murican' cheeseburger.

I can make at least 4 for what they're charging for this 1 slot dust collector.

now this event has come to a close i wonder how many people actually bought the csg...... given the negative response id say not a lot, heres hoping none at all were sold. what an absolute con this was lmao

6 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

now this event has come to a close i wonder how many people actually bought the csg...... given the negative response id say not a lot, heres hoping none at all were sold. what an absolute con this was lmao

I grabbed it account bound. 
Got a Huntress out of a gold box as well so money wise it all worked out. 

Hello everyone,

As the event came to a close, I will be locking this discussion thread.

Thank you to everyone that participated. Hope you've found something for yourselves 😄 As for everyone else, thank you for your feedback on why you did not wish to be a part of it. We respect your reasons behind such decision and we will take any constructive criticism into consideration moving forward.

Kind regards,

Ritual

P.S: Apologies for the lack of announcement regarding the regular maintenance today. We understand how this might have been confusing after the Monday maintenance last week, so just keep in mind that, from this week on, we are returning to our regular maintenance schedule (Wednesdays, 9 AM UTC).

• Like 1