Ritual

September Event: Honoring Gamers & Developers

oh u guys were watching kemps stream about unique weapons too lol

poor tobiidk doesnt have the rarest gun anymore (unless his was a 2slot)

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

buy open slot csg
put cj3 on it
you now have a jg with 15m range and tighter spread
the catch? It costs twice as much as other guns... but it IS a better gun so... I dunno just isnt a good look tbh

Quoting myself here as reliable sources have since reported that cj3 on the csg feels awful.

they posted the weapons on sale on their blog post. here is the list of all the weapons on sale, so you guys don't have to go searching for it:

Machine Guns

CASE “The Bolo” NFCP 3

CASE “The K.O.”

SHAW 556 R&D III

VAS SW2 “Empire”

Semi-Automatic Guns

Obeya SLR762 “Hoplite”

Obeya SLR762 “Spartan”

Obeya SLR762 “Broadside”

STAC 10 Tactical R&D III

STAC 10 Scope R&D III

OSCAR NFCP3

Shotguns

Colby CSG “Country Gent”

Colby CSG-20 PR1

Colby CSG-20 PR2

JG-1140

Sniper Rifles

Agrotech DMR-AV PR1

Agrotech DMR-AV PR2

N-HVR 243 Scout PR1

N-HVR 243 Scout PR2

PSR “Kite” R&D III

Submachine Guns

Agrotech ACES R&D III

CBMP-45 “Dart”

Colby PMG-SD 28 “Hush” X-III

VAS-C2 “Trouble Maker”

OCA 626 “Whisper” RT1

OCA 626 “Whisper” PR1

OCA 626 “Whisper” PR2

Assault Rifles

Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III

Agrotech VAS R-2 “Crown”

Agrotech VAS R-2 “Scepter”

STAR 556 R&D III

Secondary Weapons

Colby .45 AP

FR0G “Kokoe”

ATC44 Golden Marksman PR1

Colby RSA “Hunter”

Joker RFP-9 “Fang”

Showstopper

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tiliam said:

they posted the weapons on sale on their blog post. here is the list of all the weapons on sale, so you guys don't have to go searching for it:

Machine Guns

CASE “The Bolo” NFCP 3

CASE “The K.O.”

SHAW 556 R&D III

VAS SW2 “Empire”

Semi-Automatic Guns

Obeya SLR762 “Hoplite”

Obeya SLR762 “Spartan”

Obeya SLR762 “Broadside”

STAC 10 Tactical R&D III

STAC 10 Scope R&D III

OSCAR NFCP3

Shotguns

Colby CSG “Country Gent”

Colby CSG-20 PR1

Colby CSG-20 PR2

JG-1140

Sniper Rifles

Agrotech DMR-AV PR1

Agrotech DMR-AV PR2

N-HVR 243 Scout PR1

N-HVR 243 Scout PR2

PSR “Kite” R&D III

Submachine Guns

Agrotech ACES R&D III

CBMP-45 “Dart”

Colby PMG-SD 28 “Hush” X-III

VAS-C2 “Trouble Maker”

OCA 626 “Whisper” RT1

OCA 626 “Whisper” PR1

OCA 626 “Whisper” PR2

Assault Rifles

Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III

Agrotech VAS R-2 “Crown”

Agrotech VAS R-2 “Scepter”

STAR 556 R&D III

Secondary Weapons

Colby .45 AP

FR0G “Kokoe”

ATC44 Golden Marksman PR1

Colby RSA “Hunter”

Joker RFP-9 “Fang”

Showstopper

You know you're having a good time when you look at the weapon category on sale and you realise you have all the weapons on sale.

• Like 1

I think its clear at this point that all this "content" they keep promising us has been scrapped and they are just trying to make as much money as they can before they pull the plug on the game. This lot couldn't run a fucking bath. Shut it down and stop scamming people with FOMO shit. 1 fucking slot hahaha I really hope noone has bought this, It's honestly laughable.

• Like 5

They ain't even trying anymore

I am just going to post a random loading screen and dip like most of the playerbase  

XOb3UcY.png

ritual hon. i'm so sorry, who ever forced you to post this needs to be kicked square in the balls.

Merged.

On 9/12/2023 at 1:38 AM, Bruhd101 said:

I am just going to post a random loading screen and dip like most of the playerbase  

XOb3UcY.png

on the bottom it should say

tip: uninstalling apb is the best way to play.

• Like 1

They made an event that tries to sell 1-slot csg to us? Nothing else? How does this honor anyone, or do anything? It's just a weapon sale on a weapon most people already have anyway..

• Like 1

Marketing and the rest of it aside, as cool as a CSG with an open slot may sound initially - its actually pretty useless due to the existence of the other CSG variants that are available 365 days in the year on Armas:

• Colby CSG 'Country Gent' - 3 Point Sling 3 & Magazine Pull 2 (almost identical to Mag Pull 3 on a shotgun) and is half the price, its even discounted further with this sale (1,199 G1C)
  • Colby CSG-20 RT1 - Magazine Pull 3, skinnable and cheaper than the 1-slot (1,599 G1C)
  • Colby CSG-20 PR1 - IR3 is useless on a CSG (contrary to what some might want to tell you) as it already has 15m effective range which is more than you'll ever need but say you find some use for it, its skinnable and cheaper (1,199 G1C)
  • Colby CSG-20 'Speed-Dater' - Tagger & Magazine Pull 2; granted its not available all the time but only on Valentines, this and the Country-Gent are the best CSG variants in the game and the only ones really worth having right now and it is cheaper than the Mk2 if I'm not mistaken.

The Colby CSG-20 Mk2 is a near-useless weapon, both for those who own a CSG variant already and those who don't. This serves no purpose to anyone who doesn't just want a "limited time", unacceptably overpriced weapon, which they probably already own a better variant of. If we're talking purely bang for your buck value here, this is a bad deal.

Additionally, Cooling Jacket does not work on shotguns, it hasn't worked on shotguns in many, many years so don't go thinking you'll be putting CJ3 on it - it makes the CSG even more inconsistent and unusable than it already is. Reflex Sight does nothing for Shotguns either. There simply isn't any mod to put in that slot that could justify buying this gun, especially with the pricing of it.

My pro tip for anyone who wants to buy a CSG now - either buy a Country-Gent and call it a day or wait until February for the Speed-Dater. These are the two best CSGs in the game and will remain so until we get a 2-slot or something better. Their single downside is that they're not skinnable but if you care about skins then buy an RT1 instead as its cheaper and Mag Pull is the most important Shotgun mod anyway.

Also, 15m

uLuu8WO.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It's a one slot csg for close to 25$ for an account bound version and 20$ for a character version. Why would anyone want to buy this, most people are just going to put IR3 on it anyways?

Seriously 1 open slot for 20$ when you can buy a version of the CSG that has the mods people will put on that gun for half that price. If it were a 3 slot csg for 20$ then maybe to someone it would be worth it. But for 90% of your player base 1 open slot does not justify 20$ 

Edited by R3ACT3M

SEPTEMBER EVENT: HONORING GAMERS & DEVELOPERS

what an honor to be able to spend money for this glorious "SEPTEMBER EVENT"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elementaryAPB said:

Did the rats that power the servers think of this event too?

I think the plant did it 

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Quoting myself here as reliable sources

Oh well... I am quite sure you are the only one thinking that

18 hours ago, Bruhd101 said:

XOb3UcY.png

That was a good game..... my bet is a screen from Smackdown Here come the pain xD

Edited by PingOVER9000
Loved that game above and made a season with Rikishi XD

32 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

32 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

That was a good game..... my bet is a screen from Smackdown Here come the pain xD

Yep

Edited by Bruhd101

If you guys were any more Out of touch with your community Hall and Oates would be filing a lawsuit.

• Like 1

Make it a 3 slot for 2,999 G1C (account bound) and I'll actually buy it.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

That'd be just as bad honestly, I agree this sale is a mess but making something that invalidates all other CSG's as part of a limited time sale (or even as a permanent addition to armas) would be a spit in the face to all those that bought the existing CSG's which are now much worse and basically completely invalidated compared to the 3 Slot which can do everything they can and even more.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

you're the reason "events" like this exist

2 hours ago, Frosi said:

That'd be just as bad honestly, I agree this sale is a mess but making something that invalidates all other CSG's as part of a limited time sale (or even as a permanent addition to armas) would be a spit in the face to all those that bought the existing CSG's which are now much worse and basically completely invalidated compared to the 3 Slot which can do everything they can and even more.

Where was that indignation at the thought when this released:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=199&productId=4236

Which fucked over those who bought these packs prior:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=3339

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=3340

2 hours ago, vsb said:

e963a969ba487469d9f2aa17418aa78c.gif

They won't actually do it, because they aren't interested in giving the players something that is actually worthwhile to buy. This entire """event""" is a cash grab by a dying company, intended to milk whatever they possibly can out of what few people still play it. A company that killed themselves by, ironically, their own greed and the horrid ethics currently on display.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vsb said:
10 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Bruh... never heard of irony ? 😂

I definitely like the mood of the participants in this forum topic. 
I appeal to the developers. Your problem is that you don't understand the essence of what is happening. The basic rules of the game are broken. And you put a huge bolt on it. Therefore, you do not receive income. 
The title of this topic should begin with the words about how well done you are that you finally sealed the hole in the CURRENT matchmaking and solved the problem with the broken weapon. Instead, you roll out the sale of another metagun (you think it's a metagun although in fact it's dog shit) and ask us to buy it, motivating us with the fact that you are fucking crazy.
I think it's a miracle that someone else is playing this game in its current form. They are mostly veterans. This shows that the game is really loved by the community. NON-penetrating developers are the weakest link. Three have already burst, you are next...

What is the point of shotguns if they lose to any gun from a distance of more than 15 meters, and NFA 9 - from a distance of less than 15 meters? The kings of enclosed spaces have long been thrown into the cesspool.

Edited by Yapopal