@MattScott
Just deleted all my characters and I will also delete this account if possible. Been here since 2012, lost a lot of time and nerves playing this game and I still loved it. Its the biggest garbage of a game I ever played yet I still enjoyed it. Even at times when I played with 30ish FPS. For the past couple of years I kept coming back from time to time, but now this game is officially dead for me. So many things make no sense. The game diverted from its original path long time ago. This APB we play today is not even close to one we had fun with years ago. All good and interesting things are disabled because of minority of cry babies. Many new unnecessary and stupid things were added instead. All weapons are out of balance for the same reason. Beside of few in-game free weapons the rest are complete garbage, not just reskin but actually worse versions of original weapons. Over 90% of Armas weapons are useless. I'm not saying that they should be better but at least the same. It is so boring to play with only few weapons while having full inventory of useless items. Games performance - I'm not even gonna talk about it.  And I'm also not gonna talk about the fact that even with 100 players there are still cheaters. So, as I said, goodbye APB, it was fun, at least for the most part. 

A friendly advice to Little Orbit, just stop. I don't know wtf are you doing at this point and what are you hoping for, but you should let this game rest in peace. It deserves it. Bye.

• Like 1

You've been playing that long, and yet still think the same things that trap so many new players. Incredible.

• Like 1

MATT SOLD IP HE DONT CARE ABOUT APB

everyone should know this by now.

• Thanks 6

14 hours ago, BrutalCopp said:

So many things make no sense. The game diverted from its original path long time ago. This APB we play today is not even close to one we had fun with years ago.

is the same fkn game for more than a decade now but looks like u need excuse to finally quit it..

• Like 2

"All armas weapons are useless."

Sorry but you don't sound like a long time player.

Therefore that theoretically means we can't take your words seriously friend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ArtDeco said:

"All armas weapons are useless."

not all but pretty much all the ones that aren't reskins are pretty doodoo garbage

As I understand you. I haven't played any other games in years. One day I built a computer for this game. For a long time I was haunted by an unpleasant feeling that what is dear to my heart is being destroyed, and I cannot resist it. 
You will achieve nothing by removing the characters. It is not necessary to attract attention to yourself by sacrificing yourself.

like i always say. i'll come back and play FE and APB whne theres a real honest update.

so by time i have kids a family and fully forgot about pc gaming i'll dust off my pc in 20xx log in here and see....

NOTHING CHANGED WOO

and yes you can delete your account. support will be more then happy to help you with that as they have told me i should do just that

On 8/2/2023 at 9:36 PM, BrutalCopp said:

@MattScott
Just deleted all my characters and I will also delete this account if possible. Been here since 2012, lost a lot of time and nerves playing this game and I still loved it. Its the biggest garbage of a game I ever played yet I still enjoyed it. Even at times when I played with 30ish FPS. For the past couple of years I kept coming back from time to time, but now this game is officially dead for me. So many things make no sense. The game diverted from its original path long time ago. This APB we play today is not even close to one we had fun with years ago. All good and interesting things are disabled because of minority of cry babies. Many new unnecessary and stupid things were added instead. All weapons are out of balance for the same reason. Beside of few in-game free weapons the rest are complete garbage, not just reskin but actually worse versions of original weapons. Over 90% of Armas weapons are useless. I'm not saying that they should be better but at least the same. It is so boring to play with only few weapons while having full inventory of useless items. Games performance - I'm not even gonna talk about it.  And I'm also not gonna talk about the fact that even with 100 players there are still cheaters. So, as I said, goodbye APB, it was fun, at least for the most part. 

A friendly advice to Little Orbit, just stop. I don't know wtf are you doing at this point and what are you hoping for, but you should let this game rest in peace. It deserves it. Bye.

this isnt an airport, no need to announce your departure

Merged.

On 8/10/2023 at 2:47 AM, cowhorseman said:

like i always say. i'll come back and play FE and APB whne theres a real honest update.

so by time i have kids a family and fully forgot about pc gaming i'll dust off my pc in 20xx log in here and see....

NOTHING CHANGED WOO

and yes you can delete your account. support will be more then happy to help you with that as they have told me i should do just that

ok how about this, anyone wantin 2 delete their account, just send your logins to me instead. Ill happily "hold on to" your belongings for you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bluequadre said:

ok how about this, anyone wantin 2 delete their account, just send your logins to me instead. Ill happily "hold on to" your belongings for you

what a kind and trustworthy fellow i shall send you my banking info and all of my g1 accounts

13 hours ago, Bluequadre said:

I really don't get this delete account thing. Like, just don't play if you don't want to.

7 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I really don't get this delete account thing. Like, just don't play if you don't want to.

Its probably not even true.

On 8/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, CookiePuss said:

She knows too much, no one quits APB Forums.

1 hour ago, EerieEric said:

She knows too much, no one quits APB Forums.

i want to get off mr bones wild ride but ritual is holding me hostage

On 8/12/2023 at 1:16 PM, CookiePuss said:

Actually is, tried ignoring ingame, player doesent exist. Lol.

Why delete anything? I'll just finish my Steam backlog while they get done with APB.

azojW2a.jpg